1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 00:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Where did you come up with all this? Sounds like a rewrite of history to me.
    rewrite?

Are you kidding?
    It sounds that way to you because it does not gel with your worldview, that is all. You have absolutely no idea as usual , but hey , I bet I'm not the first to have said that. I'm just having my turn 😉
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 01:03
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    yes, i strive to be a better person because god wants me to. otherwise i would be out there kicking puppies.
    What a bizarre thing to say.

You're essentially inferring that your belief in god stops you from being a complete jerk. Do you really think that others on this site -even other Christians- think the same way? I know some do, but .... WOW... I thought you were one of the more progressive, intelligent Christians on here, that's why I bothered with this post.

... WOW ...
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 01:10
    Yes, he really means me, but he also knows I am not alone in believing in a young Earth, because I have presented him with scientists that also believe in a young Earth. 😏

God also believes in a young Earth.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    And once again RJ Hinds has won the most entertaining post of the week award. How do you do it?

Let's just recap here. There's you and a few scientists, (I'm taking your word here that they were actually scientists ), and... and.... wait for it .... .... .... GOD!!!! , who believe in a young Earth. Is that right?

While we're at it, do you think that you might be able to ask God some other questions that have been bugging us? Surely this would be the quickest way to get through to us miserable atheists, set us on the right track, so then we too can bow down to that dead Jew on that cross!!
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 01:50
    Where did you come up with all this? Sounds like a rewrite of history to me.
    You adding historians to the conspiracy now?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 02:40
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    And once again RJ Hinds has won the most entertaining post of the week award. How do you do it?

Let's just recap here. There's you and a few scientists, (I'm taking your word here that they were actually scientists ), and... and.... wait for it .... .... .... GOD!!!! , who believe in a young Earth. Is that right?

While we're at it, do you think t ...[text shortened]... sts, set us on the right track, so then we too can bow down to that dead Jew on that cross!!
    But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:31
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 02:41
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You adding historians to the conspiracy now?
    Not all historians, just those that believe in evilution. 😏
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 03:54
    Not all historians, just those that believe in evilution. 😏
    So in order for me to give you a lesson in the history of geology I have to find an historian who does not believe in evolution. You are madder than ever!
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 11:451 edit
    Yes, he really means me, but he also knows I am not alone in believing in a young Earth, because I have presented him with scientists that also believe in a young Earth. 😏

God also believes in a young Earth.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Not JUST you, Kelly is also in your camp. I don't know any other YEC's here do you?

That's quite a minority, you and Kelly alone knowing the truth and everyone else in the dark. Amazing.

It's also amazing that you know so much about your omniscient god.

BTW, do you recognize sarcasm when it comes?

Your comments on history and the fact that early scientists said the Earth was millions of years old just shows how pathetically ignorant you and your buddies are.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 20:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not JUST you, Kelly is also in your camp. I don't know any other YEC's here do you?

That's quite a minority, you and Kelly alone knowing the truth and everyone else in the dark. Amazing.

It's also amazing that you know so much about your omniscient god.

BTW, do you recognize sarcasm when it comes?

Your comments on history and the fact that ea ...[text shortened]... rth was millions of years old just shows how pathetically ignorant you and your buddies are.
    It shows that we use our own minds in determining the truth. 😏
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 20:35
    But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:31
    I guess there is no convincing you that I have come across their teachings and remain unmoved.
    Oh well...
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 21:17
    I guess there is no convincing you that I have come across their teachings and remain unmoved.
    Oh well...
    I am sure you are unmoved. That was the point of quoting that verse. Even though Jesus rose from the dead and left His miracle image on His shroud to prove it, people like you will not be convinced. So there is nothing I can say or do that will convince you that your head is up your arse. 😏
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 21:39
    I am sure you are unmoved. That was the point of quoting that verse. Even though Jesus rose from the dead and left His miracle image on His shroud to prove it, people like you will not be convinced. So there is nothing I can say or do that will convince you that your head is up your arse. 😏
    It's not that I don't believe some biblical accounts were true, it's just that , even if Jesus did die on the cross for all our sins and he is the only one in whom we can seek salvation,etc. , this statement doesn't move me to want to become a Christian .
    I believe true spirituality is borne in one's mind, based on one's direct experiences, and not dictacted by some weirdo that doesn't even know me. Obviously my view is wrong,(and I have my head up my arse), because I don't agree with you.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 22:541 edit
    It's not that I don't believe some biblical accounts were true, it's just that , even if Jesus did die on the cross for all our sins and he is the only one in whom we can seek salvation,etc. , this statement doesn't move me to want to become a Christian .
    This is the main reason sometimes I wish RJ would just shut up. He's not doing Christianity any favors.

Sorry, Ron, I have to call them as I see them.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Apr '13 23:03
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This is the main reason sometimes I wish RJ would just shut up. He's not doing Christianity any favors.

Sorry, Ron, I have to call them as I see them.
    No problem. That's me too. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '13 04:28
    It shows that we use our own minds in determining the truth. 😏
    You use anything BUT your own minds. Your minds don't figure into it at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree