Why

Why

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Apr 12

Why are Christians so stubborn?

I have informed them in more than one way how the Bible teach falsity.

Killing billions of animals in the name of false religion is the most obvious evidence to see that the Christian doctrine is in error and therefore false.

The Bible was not written by God and is not the inspired word of God - but fabricated by meat eating poets and academics who were not spiritually enlightened either.

Why do Christians block their ears and not listen to this simple fact that animal slaughter is not sanctioned by the Lord and never was.

Animals are dear to the Lord and slaughtering them is incompasssionate and insensitive to the will of the Lord to not commit violence towards our brothers.

Its because of stubbornness or dishonesty or both.

Spiritual truth will never change - and to continue killing animals to taste blood - will bring spiritual destruction.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by Dasa

Killing billions of animals in the name of false religion is the most obvious evidence to see that the Christian doctrine is in error and therefore false.

The Bible was not written by God and is not the inspired word of God - but fabricated by meat ea ...[text shortened]... ever change - and to continue killing animals to taste blood - will bring spiritual destruction.
Why is your opinion worth more that that of Christ or even mine? You give
me no reason why I should listen to you on things that I disagree. Why should
Christians who believe Christ was the Son of God pay more attention to you?
What do you claim to be that is greater than the only begotten Son of God?

s

England

Moves
08 Apr 12

dasa .. lisn with your heart, see with your soul.. and a new world opens

w

Moves
08 Apr 12
1 edit

The Bible was not written by God and is not the inspired word of God - but fabricated by meat ea ...[text shortened]... ever change - and to continue killing animals to taste blood - will bring spiritual destruction.
I personally stopped slaughtering animals, but my neighbor, who is also a Chsitian, seems to continue to pracitce. You know, its hard to sit in your backyard as animal after animal is slaughtered in cold blood. First a dog, then a cat and then a horse. Its the same old thing day after day. 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by whodey
I personally stopped slaughtering animals, but my neighbor, who is also a Chsitian, seems to continue to pracitce. You know, its hard to sit in your backyard as animal after animal is slaughtered in cold blood. First a dog, then a cat and then a horse. Its the same old thing day after day. 😛
Maybe, you should get your family in a circle and pray for him in the name of
the Lord while holding hands.

rc

Moves
08 Apr 12
1 edit

Jesus ate lamb at the passover celebration! sorry to disappoint you, nom nom nom!

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by stoker
dasa .. lisn with your heart, see with your soul.. and a new world opens
A new world of animal slaughter is waiting me if I switch sides........you say?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Jesus ate lamb at the passover celebration! sorry to disappoint you, nom nom nom!
The animal killers book is supporting itself to say Jesus ate lamb at the pass over.

The Bible cannot come running in defence of its animal killing - by quoting more errors.

Do you see how ridiculous this is - to use the Bible to defend the Bible.

It is enough to know that the Bible was fabricated by animal killers in the days when they thought they would fall off the edge of the earth if sailing too far.

Jesus was killed by the Jews and Romans when he tried to educate the people in vegetarianism and reincarnation.

Today the message of Jesus is still not getting through because we have fools and rascals defending killing.

* Did you know that even if killing is condoned - you do not have to partake in it, and you could by personal choice be merciful and compassionate and be counted as the person who stopped killing.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Apr 12

The animal killers book is supporting itself to say Jesus ate lamb at the pass over.

The Bible cannot come running in defence of its animal killing - by quoting more errors.

It is enough to know that the Bible was fabricated by animal killers in the days when they thought they wo ...[text shortened]... personal choice be merciful and compassionate and be counted as the person who stopped killing.
Is the reason you are afraid to quote the Vedas on important matters is because
you are the only one that is defending your point of view of what they say?

F

Moves
08 Apr 12

You've been on this message board for almost 2 years and you've made no apparent headway with your advocacy of vegetarianism. There are numerous people here who are spiritual people but are not vegetarians. My advice to you, Dasa, is to get past it - accept people's non-vegetarianism in good faith - and move on to other aspects of your belief system that you think people here might find interesting or beneficial. Just a word of neighbourly advice from a fellow poster.

rc

Moves
08 Apr 12
1 edit

It is enough to know that the Bible was fabricated by animal killers in the days when they thought they wo ...[text shortened]... personal choice be merciful and compassionate and be counted as the person who stopped killing.
LOL, ask any Jewish person, they eat lamb at the passover. Christ was Jewish.

w

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
You've been on this message board for almost 2 years and you've made no apparent headway with your advocacy of vegetarianism. There are numerous people here who are spiritual people but are not vegetarians. My advice to you, Dasa, is to get past it - accept people's non-vegetarianism in good faith - and move on to other aspects of your belief system that you thi ...[text shortened]... might find interesting or beneficial. Just a word of neighbourly advice from a fellow poster.
Actually, I find the whole issue rather interesting. I mean, why kill and eat animals but not humans? What makes one "OK" to kill and eat and the other not?

From my vantage point, humans are distinguished from the animal kingdom due to the fact that mankind is made in the image of God as God breathed his spirit into him/her. However, those that do not believe this are faced with a rather difficult defense in eating animals. Should we condon eating animals on the premise that they are not as intellectually advanced? If so, then why not eat "stupid people" as well? My faith teaches that we are to reach out to the less fortunate, not enslave them and eat them.

F

Moves
08 Apr 12

Actually, I find the whole issue rather interesting. I mean, why kill and eat animals but not humans? What makes one "OK" to kill and eat and the other not?[...] If so, then why not eat "stupid people" as well? My faith teaches that we are to reach out to the less fortunate, not enslave them and eat them.
This is not a line of argument that is going to make me return to vegetarianism. 🙂

w

Moves
08 Apr 12

Originally posted by FMF
This is not a line of argument that is going to make me return to vegetarianism. 🙂
Why not?

F

Moves
08 Apr 12

Why not?
Because you need to make an argument as to why I shouldn't eat animals if you want me to be a vegetarian. Dasa does this regularly here and has, for example, raised detailed political-economic arguments about land use etc.