1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    ...........and he slips out the back door into the night.
    So does anybody else want to comment on the original thread on this forum?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    inhabited by whom? Where these earlier people 'lesser' in any way compared with adam and eve?
    The Bible says nothing of that.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 16:57
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The Bible says nothing of that.
    Then why are adam and eve said to be the 'first' people when there were 'others'?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Then why are adam and eve said to be the 'first' people when there were 'others'?
    First of this batch obviously.
  5. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:33
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm claiming only what the bible in black and white says. If none of you can read then let me know and I'll explain it to you. Otherwise read it yourself if you even have one.
    But if you don't believe the Bible, then why are you in this forum?
    Which bible? Aren't you still responsible for how you read and understand whichever one you are claiming? Plenty of people have bibles - they are all still personally responsible for what they say, think, feel and do. You are no different. How do I know you're not crazy? - or a liar? - or mentally incapable? It could be you were sent by the devil (or the state-security forces.)
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 17:49
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Which bible? Aren't you still responsible for how you read and understand whichever one you are claiming? Plenty of people have bibles - they are all still personally responsible for what they say, think, feel and do. You are no different. How do I know you're not crazy? - or a liar? - or mentally incapable? It could be you were sent by the devil (or the state-security forces.)
    Uhhh, any Bible.
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 18:27
    Uhhh, any Bible.
    The Koran? The Torah? The Upanishads? The Vulgate? The Diamond Sutra? The Avesta? The Dead Sea Scrolls? The Douay? The Yazidi Book of Revelation? The King James? The Heart Sutra? The Gnostic Gospels? The Analects? The Septuagint? The Tripitaka? The Hidden Words? The Lotus Sutra?
  8. Standard memberlovebonovox
    Chasing the moon
    Right out of the sky
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 18:31
    God isn't in the "Religion" business. He's after relationship with His children.
    He created people, not religion. Religions are a by-product of man wanting to control God.

So, no, God won't accept all religions. But he will accept anyone that accepts Jesus into their heart as Lord and Savior.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 18:35
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    The Koran? The Torah? The Upanishads? The Vulgate? The Diamond Sutra? The Avesta? The Dead Sea Scrolls? The Douay? The Yazidi Book of Revelation? The King James? The Heart Sutra? The Gnostic Gospels? The Analects? The Septuagint? The Tripitaka? The Hidden Words? The Lotus Sutra?
    Maybe so. You'll have to check them all out yourself.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 18:391 edit
    Originally posted by lovebonovox
    God isn't in the "Religion" business. He's after relationship with His children.
    He created people, not religion. Religions are a by-product of man wanting to control God.

So, no, God won't accept all religions. But he will accept anyone that accepts Jesus into their heart as Lord and Savior.
    Your are very true. In the beginning with Adam & Eve it was not a religion they lived. It was a life that pleased God.
    So if things were now as they were in the beginning we would not have religions. But satan has done all he can do to confuse humans on the earth and we now see the results in religions.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:43
    Your are very true. In the beginning with Adam & Eve it was not a religion they lived. It was a life that pleased God.
    So if things were now as they were in the beginning we would not have religions. But satan has done all he can do to confuse humans on the earth and we now see the results in religions.
    So religious diversity in the world is the direct result of Satan?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:45
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    So religious diversity in the world is the direct result of Satan?
    You bet...So I wonder what kind of smart answer you'll give to that? Can't wait!!!
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:56
    You bet...So I wonder what kind of smart answer you'll give to that? Can't wait!!!
    Smart answer? What's wrong with you?

You claimed humans have only been on this planet for 6000yrs which is clearly not the case. I asked you to back up your claim and you threw your toys out the pram like a big baby accusing me of looking for an argument. Which was really a diversion tactic so you didn't have to answer my question.

All the other religions are a result of Satan, except the one you follow?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 19:58
    ... But satan has done all he can do to confuse humans on the earth and we now see the results in religions.
    The most confused people on earth are the Jehovah Witnesses.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    15 Jul '09 20:17
    Originally posted by lovebonovox

Religion is the guidelines which helps people accept Jesus into their hearts.

What do you mean God is not in the Religious business, Religion is centered around God, God while on Earth choose 12 men which started The Church UNDER GOD'S COMMAND, not a "by-product" of men, although there may be some men who want to control God most of them probably aren't Religious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree