1. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 21:571 edit
    Will Iran be attacked around March? Will this set Russia against the United States since Israel will use USA airspace in Iraq to attack Iran? It's odd that this is reflective of prophecy in the Bible. Gog attacks Israel along with Syria and Iran.
  2. Colorado
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 22:31
    Originally posted by powershaker
    Will Iran be attacked around March? Will this set Russia against the United States since Israel will use USA airspace in Iraq to attack Iran? It's odd that this is reflective of prophecy in the Bible. Gog attacks Israel along with Syria and Iran.
    I must have missed these recent developments. Did Israel actually say it was going to attack Iran in march? It’s not on CNN, references?
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    21 Jan '06 22:511 edit
    Since "Israel" was only founded in 1948, I'd be surprised if the bible had prophisized this! (and Iran since 1935)
  4. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:38
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Since "Israel" was only founded in 1948, I'd be surprised if the bible had prophisized this! (and Iran since 1935)
    Yes, it does prophesy it. It tells of Russia and her Muslim allies attacking Israel. Research it. It's true. This is the end when Israel is attacked. The rapture of God's saved comes even before or after this big event. God will intervene and protect Israel when she is attacked by all these countries. Most likely it will be a sneak attack, when the U.S. least expects it. They will not have time to defend Israel. Only God will defend her.
  5. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:40
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    I must have missed these recent developments. Did Israel actually say it was going to attack Iran in march? It’s not on CNN, references?
    Yes. It was on CNN links. It's true. Haven't you heard about the Iranian-Israel conflict at all? They've been talking about it ever so often. Iran also says they do not fear the U.S. They say they have a military might able to withstand the United States of America's forces. All of the prophecy looks like it is about to be fulfilled. Everything is in place.
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:48
    Yes. It was on CNN links. It's true. Haven't you heard about the Iranian-Israel conflict at all? They've been talking about it ever so often. Iran also says they do not fear the U.S. They say they have a military might able to withstand the United States of America's forces. All of the prophecy looks like it is about to be fulfilled. Everything is in place.
    Yes, I’m well aware of the Arab/Israeli conflict. That’s nothing new. I was referring to your statement that Israel had set a timeframe for an attack on Iran. That part I missed.
  7. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:541 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    God did prophecy it. It's in the Bible. See, this is what I'm talking about. People always put the Bible down, and yet they've never even read it cover to cover. They don't even research the prophecies. They just accept that what they think is right and are going to hell on roller skates. You need to study the Bible before you post, scottish. 1948 was foretold of biblically, concerning a return of Israel's land to the Jews etc... Any major theologian in the world today would agree with me. Why don't you ask one of them? I need to pray for you!
  8. Belfast
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:55
    God did prophecy it. It's in the Bible. See, this is what I'm talking about. People always put the Bible down, and yet they've never even read it cover to cover. They don't even research the prophecies. They just accept that what they think is right and are going to hell on roller skates. You need to study the Bible before you post, scottish. 1948 ...[text shortened]... the world today would agree with me. Why don't you ask one of them? Jesus save your soul!
    Really? Can you point out where?
  9. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 21:59
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Yes, I’m well aware of the Arab/Israeli conflict. That’s nothing new. I was referring to your statement that Israel had set a timeframe for an attack on Iran. That part I missed.
    Oh, yes, well Israel has said they are making plans for an attack. That they will pursue anyone who was involved in the Tel Aviv bombings. Recently, the Iranian president also threatened Israel and he also said the U.S. will never attack them, because that have a military might not known to the world. In other words, they have the power to defend against us and make war with us. He's taunting the USA and Israel. But, in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled, I believe a sneak attack has to take place. Israel will have no aid when they attack her, and the USA will not be able to come to her rescue. It is at this time, God - after thousands of years and the ages of non-miracles (not including answered prayers; talking about fire from the sky and miraculous wonders like in the days of Elijah) - will DEFEND Israel Himself and knock the missles and the planes from the sky. They will most likely - in all theory according to prophecy - explode over Israel simultaneously. This will be either before or after the rapture of the saved of Christ from the Earth. Then, the 7 years of tribulation will soon begin, and after the tribulation the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to set up His kingdom on Earth. This is referred to as the "Glorious Appearing."
  10. Belfast
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:011 edit
    "...and God shall striketh down the F-15 Eagles of the heathens, simultaneously, and it shall be known henceforth as the Glorious Appearing."
  11. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:06
    Originally posted by lukemcmullan
    "...and God shall striketh down the F-15 Eagles of the heathens, simultaneously, and it shall be known henceforth as the Glorious Appearing."
    Scoff as you must. You will find out it's true one way or another.
  12. Hinesville, GA
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:07
    INcidentally, here you go. Here's a link to some happenings with Iran, etc...: http://abbaswatchman.com/
  13. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:18
    Yes, it does prophesy it. It tells of Russia and her Muslim allies attacking Israel. Research it. It's true. This is the end when Israel is attacked. The rapture of God's saved comes even before or after this big event. God will intervene and protect Israel when she is attacked by all these countries. Most likely it will be a sneak attack, when the U.S. least expects it. They will not have time to defend Israel. Only God will defend her.
    hello....i am god.
    now you naughty people leave Isreal alone as i do have better things to do with my time.thank you.
  14. Belfast
    Moves
    23 Jan '06 22:30
    INcidentally, here you go. Here's a link to some happenings with Iran, etc...: http://abbaswatchman.com/
    Although you still haven't answered my question...
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jan '06 00:00
    Israel may strike Iran. Wouldn't be the first time Israel has taken matters into their own hands with their neighbors.

As for the rest of your ideas, I'm afraid that's just a lot of wishful thinking on your part. Every time a war starts in the Middle East, fundamentalist xians get excited and dig up all sorts of dubious prophecies. I remember watching a greedy apologist do this sort of thing during Desert Storm (I was a young, gullible believer then.) When the second Gulf War rolled around and my devout mother asked me about prophecy, I just rolled my eyes.

BTW: Didn't Isaac Newton and Christopher Columbus both predict the end of times?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree