1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 18:581 edit
    Serious question: Is masterbation really a bad thing?

Edit: Decided to edit out the funny JW video link. PM me if you want it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 19:132 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester

It can cause calluses and blisters on the hands [hand, or hands, depends on how ambidextrous you are, with regard to your "self-love"]

Not sure about making you deaf, depends on how loud you get I suppose.
  3. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 19:381 edit

No.

There are a lot of ridiculous rumours that have gone around about it though. I remember claims that it would make you blind and cause you to get hair on the palms of your hands.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 19:421 edit
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    No.
    I beg to differ. There may be some positive statistical correlation between the frequency of choking the chicken (frequency being both how often and the sound aspect) and the number of guys going deaf.

Obviously he hasn't done it enough to go blind, if he can post here.
  5. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 19:57
    Originally posted by CLL53
    I beg to differ. There may be some positive statistical correlation between the frequency of choking the chicken (frequency being both how often and the sound aspect) and the number of guys going deaf.
    Beg all you want.

I think if you're going deaf then you're doing it really wrong.

There is also a correlation between people stroking it and people dying eventually, but that doesn't mean one causes the other.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:02
    Beg all you want.

I think if you're going deaf then you're doing it really wrong.

There is also a correlation between people stroking it and people dying eventually, but that doesn't mean one causes the other.
    Don't know about the "doing it wrong" cause, could be just due to doing it too loudly.

All in all, just kidding completely, as how anyone could consider the original post as serious is puzzling.
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:07
    Don't know about the "doing it wrong" cause, could be just due to doing it too loudly.

All in all, just kidding completely, as how anyone could consider the original post as serious is puzzling.
    meh... I tend to take things too seriously sometimes when I respond quickly.

It is sometimes surprising to me how many people do actually believe some of the ridiculous crap that goes around though.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:15
    meh... I tend to take things too seriously sometimes when I respond quickly.

It is sometimes surprising to me how many people do actually believe some of the ridiculous crap that goes around though.
    True, but if I can convince some doofus that whacking his mole causes hearing loss, I can get a laugh out of it.
  9. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:17
    True, but if I can convince some doofus that whacking his mole causes hearing loss, I can get a laugh out of it.
    Yeah, I might laugh at that poor sap myself.

The thing is, a good lot of people would still do it and I'd still laugh that he would somehow think that he's making that trade.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:25
    Yeah, I might laugh at that poor sap myself.

The thing is, a good lot of people would still do it and I'd still laugh that he would somehow think that he's making that trade.
    Agreed. There may be people who go get a hearing test per every so many "self-love" sessions.

Now there may indeed be physical damages ensue, if the aforementioned participant gets too involved in his activities. Say, for example, if he is really having a wild session and jumping around all over the place and happens to fall down some steps/stairs, out a window, etc. That should be a lesson to whackers, you need a second player, if for no other reason than to have someone to call the ambulance when things get out of "hand".
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:36

This thread's kinda dead without it. 😛
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 20:47

Don't go jerkin' the gherkin...
  14. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 21:34
    It can cause calluses and blisters on the hands [hand, or hands, depends on how ambidextrous you are, with regard to your "self-love"]

Not sure about making you deaf, depends on how loud you get I suppose.
    You can also cause damage to the foreskin. but all of this is true whether doing it alone or in company. But all this will heal up with a short period of abstinence (so I gather)

As to damage to the ears, I am struggling to imagine.

--- Penguin.
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    04 Sep '12 21:51
    I can't hear you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree