1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 00:442 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm surprised no one latched onto the obvious reply to the OP. Which was:

What? Sorry, you'll have to speak up.
    See post #14. I would have posted something like that myself but I've been a bit busy recently.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 00:58
    Originally posted by Agerg
    See post #14. I would have posted something like that myself but I've been a bit busy recently.
    Ahhh, sorry, you're right.

Missed it totally.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 02:171 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Religions are anti pleasure, plain and simple. If you are getting some kind of pleasure out of anything physical, you are going against the so-called god.

Since we are born into sin, according to theists, we should be living a life of pain, unless of course you spend 24 hours a day praying to your non-existent god.
    Religions are anti-pleasure huh? Sure are a lot of us alive today because apparently our ancestors didn't think so. Whole lot of "creatin'" going on for it all to be a sin.
  4. Joined
    24 May '10
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 02:58
    It DOES make you go deaf! I fall into a deep sleep and can't hear a damn thing!
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 04:48
    99% of men do it and well the other 1% lie 😉

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 04:49
    PS: My wife is always saying honey you never hear a word I say LOL

Manny
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 05:19
    Originally posted by CLL53
    I beg to differ. There may be some positive statistical correlation between the frequency of choking the chicken (frequency being both how often and the sound aspect) and the number of guys going deaf.

Obviously he hasn't done it enough to go blind, if he can post here.
    I think the opposite is true.

I can hear a pin drop from a mile away.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 12:46
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    I think the opposite is true.

I can hear a pin drop from a mile away.
    Spoken like a true expert on the art.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 15:08
    Religions are anti-pleasure huh? Sure are a lot of us alive today because apparently our ancestors didn't think so. Whole lot of "creatin'" going on for it all to be a sin.
    There are variants on christianity where husband and wife have to sleep with a barrier between them and only engage in coitus on certain days when she is likely to be fertile. There is a definite anti pleasure code in a lot of abrahamic religions.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 15:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    There are variants on christianity where husband and wife have to sleep with a barrier between them and only engage in coitus on certain days when she is likely to be fertile. There is a definite anti pleasure code in a lot of abrahamic religions.
    Well, the "Shakers" were a variant of Christianity once too. Ever hear of them? They deemed that sex was wrong completely. Their variant has been extinct now for about 200 years. They didn't think through that no sex means no more Shakers.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '12 15:421 edit
    Well, the "Shakers" were a variant of Christianity once too. Ever hear of them? They deemed that sex was wrong completely. Their variant has been extinct now for about 200 years. They didn't think through that no sex means no more Shakers.
    They were certainly one of the more bizarre bunch floating around, apparently there are still a few, like 5 or 6, left. They added to their population by taking in orphans and foregoing reproduction. An odd belief indeed. But the entire edifice of abrahamic religions are a strange bunch. Billions of people believing in their gods can in fact 100% be wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakers
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Sep '12 09:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Serious question: Is masterbation really a bad thing?

Edit: Decided to edit out the funny JW video link. PM me if you want it.
    did jesus masturbate or have sexual thoughts? if he was hetrosexual he must of had thoughts of that nature or we wouldnt be able to define his sexual orientation. which leads me to wonder, what got jesus off? my guess would be being a bdsm slave, as is common with men in stressful, powerful jobs. the turin shroud was probably his gimp mask.
  13. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    07 Sep '12 13:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    did jesus masturbate or have sexual thoughts? if he was hetrosexual he must of had thoughts of that nature or we wouldnt be able to define his sexual orientation. which leads me to wonder, what got jesus off? my guess would be being a bdsm slave, as is common with men in stressful, powerful jobs. the turin shroud was probably his gimp mask.
    I'm sure he had plenty of groupies available regardless of his sexual orientation.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Sep '12 18:13
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    I'm sure he had plenty of groupies available regardless of his sexual orientation.
    I guess we all would have groupies if we could turn water into wine or raise the dead.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '12 18:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Serious question: Is masterbation really a bad thing?

Edit: Decided to edit out the funny JW video link. PM me if you want it.
    No, it won't make you deaf but it will make you type incessantly.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree