1. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    167
    28 Aug '05 23:52
    what are the consiquences of witchcraft? do you go to hell or something? and is it like devilish stuff?
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    29 Aug '05 00:04
    Originally posted by FreaKinGenius
    what are the consiquences of witchcraft? do you go to hell or something? and is it like devilish stuff?
    either a house drops on you, or a bucket of water could do you in as well. on the other hand, Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, was rather sweet and lovely.
  3. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    167
    29 Aug '05 00:47
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    either a house drops on you, or a bucket of water could do you in as well. on the other hand, Glinda, the Good Witch of the North, was rather sweet and lovely.
    lol no i mean like, do you go to hell or anything? because its supposedly like the devil's tools or something.
  4. Felicific Forest
    Joined
    15 Dec '02
    Moves
    23648
    29 Aug '05 00:50
    Originally posted by FreaKinGenius
    what are the consiquences of witchcraft? do you go to hell or something? and is it like devilish stuff?
    The only thing you need to know about witchcraft is that you have to stay away from it.
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    3061
    29 Aug '05 01:00
    Originally posted by FreaKinGenius
    lol no i mean like, do you go to hell or anything? because its supposedly like the devil's tools or something.
    if we are to believe that one goes to hell for lack of belief in the existence of a supernatural being for which there is no demonstrable evidence, then assume nothing is safe. you can probably go to hell for stepping on invisible cracks too.
  6. Joined
    16 Jul '05
    Moves
    167
    29 Aug '05 01:01
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    The only thing you need to know about witchcraft is that you have to stay away from it.
    is a weegee board witchcraft? i dont know how to spell it but you have to sound it out lol cause i have friends that did it and they wanted me to do it too, but i told them no cause i think it is witchcraft.
  7. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    29 Aug '05 01:11
    Originally posted by FreaKinGenius
    is a weegee board witchcraft? i dont know how to spell it but you have to sound it out lol cause i have friends that did it and they wanted me to do it too, but i told them no cause i think it is witchcraft.
    It's spelled "Ouiji board".

    Hell doesn't exist, so don't worry about it. Oh, by the way, Ouiji boards don't work either.
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    29 Aug '05 01:51
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    The only thing you need to know about witchcraft is that you have to stay away from it.
    Ivanhoe, I have strongly encouraged a fundamentalist woman I work with to befriend some wiccans that she goes to school with. I did this with the encouragement to learn as much as she could about people different from her and let that be a good example for them as they may want to know more about her.
  9. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    100919
    29 Aug '05 02:10
    All I can say for now to all you scoffers....the supernatural, ie., witchcraft, ouiji boards, is way to invite demonic influence into your life. You are literally inviting them in...so with this warning that you will not believe anyway, and is probably an insult to your "superior" intellect...go ahead....enjoy!
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    29 Aug '05 02:29
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    All I can say for now to all you scoffers....the supernatural, ie., witchcraft, ouiji boards, is way to invite demonic influence into your life. You are literally inviting them in...so with this warning that you will not believe anyway, and is probably an insult to your "superior" intellect...go ahead....enjoy!
    Demonic influence? Do you ever come back to an old thread and re-read your own posts? Have you ever gotten the inmpression that you need shock therapy, or something? You see, when you start babbling on about "demonic influence", that's usually a sure clue that something ain't working right in that head of your's. In case you missed the last few centuries, checkbaiter, this is the 21st century now.
  11. Account suspended
    Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    6530
    29 Aug '05 03:191 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    All I can say for now to all you scoffers....the supernatural, ie., witchcraft, ouiji boards, is way to invite demonic influence into your life. You are literally inviting them in...so with this warning that you will not believe anyway, and is probably an insult to your "superior" intellect...go ahead....enjoy!
    Checkbaiter, I have read some of your posts and I just want to say, Thank you for doing your best to stand up for GOOD and for LOVE, God Bless you my friend. 🙂
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    29 Aug '05 03:57
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    All I can say for now to all you scoffers....the supernatural, ie., witchcraft, ouiji boards, is way to invite demonic influence into your life. You are literally inviting them in...so with this warning that you will not believe anyway, and is probably an insult to your "superior" intellect...go ahead....enjoy!
    That's what they used to tell me at church when I said I listened to Motley Crue and Metallica or watched Nightmare on Elm Street, "I was allowing a demonic presence into the house". What a bunch of idiots that entire church was. Seriously. All of them - no brains. Just a bunch of sheep.
  13. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    4640
    29 Aug '05 04:091 edit
    Witchcraft has its roots in Pagan, animistic, and shamanistic faiths. These paths are much older than any of the current major organized religions on the planet. You can trace them back to ancient Egypt and Sumeria, and doubtless further back if we had the means to do so.

    One important point -- witches do not worshop any "devil", let alone any Judeo-Christian version of this devil. The devil was a creation of monotheism ( "one God only" ) religions. There is no devil in any of the older pagan faiths.

    The ancient Egyptians did have some negative deities, like Set and Sebek, but nothing of "pure evil" like the Judeo-Christian devil. They were more local gods associated with the flooding Nile, storms, etc.

    Pagan traditions like witchcraft are essentially forms of pantheism, that is, they worship the forces of Nature, via the forms of the Goddess and the Horned God. The Goddess is an anciety deity found in many cultural traditions around the world, and probably best preserved in India as Shakti, Durga, Kali, etc. The Horned God is best represented by the old Celtic deity Cernunnos, and in India as Shiva. The horns represent fertility and the life-force. They have nothing to do with "evil". The idea of a devil with horns was a much more recent creation during Medieval times, during the Inquistions.
  14. Not Kansas
    Joined
    10 Jul '04
    Moves
    6405
    29 Aug '05 04:13
    Originally posted by darvlay
    That's what they used to tell me at church when I said I listened to Motley Crue and Metallica or watched Nightmare on Elm Street, "I was allowing a demonic presence into the house". What a bunch of idiots that entire church was. Seriously. All of them - no brains. Just a bunch of sheep.
    Baaahed people?

    BTW, I will be visiting that random collection of crap you call a city tomorrow, leaving here TWO hours early to ingest more fumes in the traffic jams.
    What a hole.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    6530
    29 Aug '05 04:161 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    That's what they used to tell me at church when I said I listened to Motley Crue and Metallica or watched Nightmare on Elm Street, "I was allowing a demonic presence into the house". What a bunch of idiots that entire church was. Seriously. All of them - no brains. Just a bunch of sheep.
    I hope you explained things to the people at the church or did you just stop going to church.
Back to Top