With Scripture not a narrative you believe

With Scripture not a narrative you believe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Dec 21

Show me from the Biblical text God the Father wasn't always God the Father, show me with Biblical text, not some narrative that the Word of God wasn't always the Word of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
Show me from the Biblical text God the Father wasn't always God the Father, show me with Biblical text, not some narrative that the Word of God wasn't always the Word of God.
Always? Young Earth Creationists, dont know what ALWAYS means.
Biblical texts start at the creation of this world. Life was going on millions or even billions of years before that.
Tell me what ALWAYS means for YOU, and I will give you an answer

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21
2 edits

@Rajk999

Red herring,
Find the texts he asks about.

And if you can't find it hide your sorry heretical self behind a little red thumbs down up there.

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
Pointless sophistry. Obviously the biblical text (written by ignorant desert tribesmen) will only corroborate itself. More to the point: show me by NON BIBLICAL TEXT, by objective pragmatic analysis that the father wasn’t always god the father etc.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Always? Young Earth Creationists, dont know what ALWAYS means.
Biblical texts start at the creation of this world. Life was going on millions or even billions of years before that.
Tell me what ALWAYS means for YOU, and I will give you an answer
You refuse to give answers to questions being put to you, do you not? You don't ever explain yourself to anyone when questioned. Exactly why would anyone feel the need to answer your questions? Aren't you being a hypocrite in asking for something you refuse to give?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@kellyjay said
You refuse to give answers to questions being put to you, do you not? You don't ever explain yourself to anyone when questioned. Exactly why would anyone feel the need to answer your questions? Aren't you being a hypocrite in asking for something you refuse to give?
You are a stupid man. The bible's record starts from the creation of the world. There was life before that in the universe. The Father was there in the universe with the Son before the creation of the world. How can a book that records the history from the start of the world only, contain what happened before? Its not possible, you fool.

God was there with the Son. God was there first, the Son came after. Hence the name Father and Son. One was first, and the other was created, or born or evolved or something. Had they existed at exactly the same time the names Father and Son would not be used.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are a stupid man. The bible's record starts from the creation of the world. There was life before that in the universe. The Father was there in the universe with the Son before the creation of the world. How can a book that records the history from the start of the world only, contain what happened before? Its not possible, you fool.

God was there with the Son. God ...[text shortened]... or something. Had they existed at exactly the same time the names Father and Son would not be used.
Scripture, I don't care about your opinion, any story you can come up with, use the Bible, or it doesn't matter.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Scripture, I don't care about your opinion, any story you can come up with, use the Bible, or it doesn't matter.
This is why normal people laugh are you dunces. There is a world of information and facts that are not in the bible. The bible has a specific set of information. You can confine yourself to the bible and make yourself look like a fool, so go ahead.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
This is why normal people laugh are you dunces. There is a world of information and facts that are not in the bible. The bible has a specific set of information. You can confine yourself to the bible and make yourself look like a fool, so go ahead.
I see your opinions, just no scripture, so everything you say so far is made up in your own mind.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I see your opinions, just no scripture, so everything you say so far is made up in your own mind.
Yes. I made up that there were dinosaurs that Jesus created, even though the bible did not say that. Lots of stuff I made up that is not in the bible.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pianoman1 said
Pointless sophistry. Obviously the biblical text (written by ignorant desert tribesmen) will only corroborate itself. More to the point: show me by NON BIBLICAL TEXT, by objective pragmatic analysis that the father wasn’t always god the father etc.
<<Obviously the biblical text (written by ignorant desert tribesmen)>>

Wow. The ignorance in that statement is breathtaking. Do you have any idea who wrote the Holy Bible? Or, more accurately, who was inspired, led and guided by God’s Holy Spirit to write the Holy Bible?

Ever hear of Solomon? King David? Saul of Tarsus, later renamed Paul? Luke, a medical doctor?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Do you think the Holy Bible was divinely inspired, that the men who wrote the Holy Bible did so under the inspiration, guidance and control of God’s Holy Spirit?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pianoman1 said
<<show me by NON BIBLICAL TEXT, by objective pragmatic analysis that the father wasn’t always god the father etc.>>

Show me why the Holy Bible isn’t reliable and trustworthy

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Do you think the Holy Bible was divinely inspired, that the men who wrote the Holy Bible did so under the inspiration, guidance and control of God’s Holy Spirit?
Yes, but that is irrelevant. The bible although divinely inspired contains a limited about of information from the creation of man to the birth of Christ. It contains nothing about past creations on the Earth which Jesus did eg dinosaurs and Neanderthals and other such beings, who knows for how many millions of years. The relationship between the Father and Son is is the issue. You say they are equal and the bible says otherwise.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Yes, but that is irrelevant. The bible although divinely inspired contains a limited about of information from the creation of man to the birth of Christ. It contains nothing about past creations on the Earth which Jesus did eg dinosaurs and Neanderthals and other such beings, who knows for how many millions of years. The relationship between the Father and Son is is the issue. You say they are equal and the bible says otherwise.
Equal in identity, not equal in role