With Scripture not a narrative you believe

With Scripture not a narrative you believe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 21
1 edit

@kellyjay said
For someone who refuses to answer questions you ask a lot of them. Yes I most certainly declare truth according to you.
You repeating that again when I asked no questions. This is your mo when you are caught with your pants down .... again. The bible has no word in it called universe .

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You repeating that again when I asked no questions. This is your mo when you are caught with your pants down .... again. The bible has no word in it called universe .
I am not interested in discussing anything with someone who thinks everyone who disagrees with them is actually disagreeing with Jesus Himself while refusing to lay out scriptures to confirm or refute what is under discussion. You have a very high opinion of yourself, and treat everyone else with contempt.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
23 Dec 21
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I am not interested in discussing anything with someone who thinks everyone who disagrees with them is actually disagreeing with Jesus Himself while refusing to lay out scriptures to confirm or refute what is under discussion. You have a very high opinion of yourself, and treat everyone else with contempt.
Ok.. cool. It's natural to have a low opinion of people who talk nonsense. Its happening now so you can see why. The bible does not have the word universe. Yet you insist that that bible said God created the universe. The low opinion people have of you is your doing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
Ok.. cool. It's natural to have a low opinion of people who talk nonsense. Its happening now so you can see why. The bible does not have the word universe. Yet you insist that that bible said God created the universe. The low opinion people have of you is your doing.
You realize the Old Testament wasn’t originally written in English, right? Maybe you should look up Genesis 1:1 in Hebrew and what it means. Pay particular attention to the Hebrew word for “created” and what that word means in Hebrew.