1. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:401 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    You dont automatically get respect. You earn that.
    Rajk999, I'm really sorry if I don't get what you mean earlier. Maybe because we're just differ in national personalities or I don't what I called it. What I posted recently which it was quite coping from a book. To me it's just a quotation but for you it's not.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:511 edit
    Originally posted by Kevin Lee Poracan
    Rajk999, I'm really sorry if I don't get what you mean earlier. Maybe because we're just differ in national personalities or I don't what I called it. What I posted recently which it was quite coping from a book. To me it's just a quotation but for you it's not.
    No need for any apology. Caljust offered some good advice. Why not follow it. Copy and pastes from a book? Does that really work where you are from?
  3. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:58
    No need for any apology. Caljust offered some good advice. Why not follow it. Copy and pastes from a book? Does that really work where you are from?
    We used to that. I don't know if that it is wrong to do so.
  4. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 10:59
    Next time I suggest let's leave out mentioning a Christian leader or whatsoever.
  5. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 11:021 edit
    We used to that. I don't know if that it is wrong to do so.
    Anyway, I have to say that I'm still a student at 19 years of age.
  6. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 11:04
    Is there anyone to get rid of that title thread above?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 13:04
    Is there anyone to get rid of that title thread above?
    Not that I know of.

You can start a new thread under New Thread if you wish to make another title.

I am enjoying very much your contributions.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 13:081 edit
    Kevin do not mind posts like this one from one Rajk999.

Respect ? We have already shown you too much respect. You come here, not to play chess but instead to attempt to indoctrinate people who do not agree with your cult doctrine. You flood the forum with your cut and pastes that nobody reads neither care to discuss. You have no respect for anybody.

Just don't pay this attitude any mind.
    Pray for your posting and pray after your posting.

It is wonderful that you are given to the Lord's recovery at such an age of 19. Praise the Lord for His move and His increase.

You know you have one reader who is gaining much from your contributions in whatever form you fell to post them.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 13:15
    Originally posted by CalJust
    I agree with Rajk - not to say that it is necesarrily "utter garbage", but nobody will wade through page after page after page of quotations and cut&paste stuff.

I see you are new her, just joined. If you have something to say, make your point short and sweet, and maybe somebody will take you seriously and respond.

Oh, and btw, it wouldn't be a bad idea just to introduce yourself briefly...
    I agree with Rajk - not to say that it is necesarrily "utter garbage", but nobody will wade through page after page after page of quotations and cut&paste stuff. [/quoite]

I will read through what he posts.
    Speak for yourself.

[quote]
    I see you are new her, just joined. If you have something to say, make your point short and sweet, and maybe somebody will take you seriously and respond.

I take him seriously, long posts and all. And I will take him seriously.

I even noticed a phrase that I would not necessarily use "Western Church". But I am not sure if he was quoting the magazine or not.

At any rate it proves that I am reading his posts and with discriminating attitude.

If a post is very long, I still can read a great part of it.

Kevin from the Philippines -
    Carry on brother Kevin as you feel the peace to do so.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 14:10
    Originally posted by sonship
    [quote] I agree with Rajk - not to say that it is necesarrily "utter garbage", but nobody will wade through page after page after page of quotations and cut&paste stuff. [/quoite]

I will read through what he posts.
    Speak for yourself.

[quote]
    I see you are new her, just joined. If you have something to say, make your point short and sweet, and may ...[text shortened]... f it.

Kevin from the Philippines -
    Carry on brother Kevin as you feel the peace to do so.
    Its like Galveston and Robbie enjoying each others postings and cut and pastes and cheering them on. Means nothing to the rest of us and adds nothing of value to the discussion.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 14:181 edit
    Its like Galveston and Robbie enjoying each others postings and cut and pastes and cheering them on. Means nothing to the rest of us and adds nothing of value to the discussion.
    You are not "the rest of us".

You're just one poster of many.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '14 14:20
    We turn now to II Corinthians 3:17,18, keeping in mind that we are observing how the risen and ascended Lord Jesus is one with, and manifested by, the Spirit from Pentecost onwards: “Now the Lord (who is the Lord? Look at 4:5 – “we preach Christ Jesus as Lord.” ) … “Now the Lord (Jesus Christ) is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord (Jesus ...[text shortened]... e God, the distinctive three-in-oneness of the Christian understanding of God. — James A. Fowler
    The Lord Spirit can transform us - from one degree to another and so and and so forth.

How we need to utilize time to be transformed by the Spirit of the Lord - the Lord Spirit.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 23:481 edit
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 08:284 edits
    It is good that you are a believer in Christ Jesus at your age. However, you must also make sure you are not accepting false teachings or heresies. All the Churches that I am aware of have some false or doubtful teachings that have come in. But I wish to make it clear that some false teachings are worse than others.

You must not believe that the Son of God is the very same Person as God the Father or that the Son of God is the very same Person as the Holy Spirit. All three Persons were in existence from eternity as God, the Word, and the Spirit. The Word became flesh and was called the Son of Man and the Son of God. But they remained three distinct Persons working in unity of purpose as God.

Any teachings that are opposed to this are false and heretical according to the Universal (Catholic) Christian Church and the Doctine of the Trinity that has been accepted as the true teaching.

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

(John 5:18-23 NKJV)

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:38-40 NKJV)

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

(1 John 5:7 NKJV)

THE ONE HERE OBVIOUSLY MEANS A UNITY OF THE THREE, NOT THE VERY SAME ONE AS WITNESS LEE TEACHES.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 14:153 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

(1 John 5:7 NKJV)

THE ONE HERE OBVIOUSLY MEANS A UNITY OF THE THREE, NOT THE VERY SAME ONE AS WITNESS LEE TEACHES.

Thankyou for the supplied passages. I always enjoy to read them again and again.

However you are still sounding a false alarm concerning what Witness Lee has ministered.

I would draw your attention to 1 John 5:7. Notice that John, writing under inspiration simply says that there are three.

He does not say three WHAT.
    He does not say three Persons.
    He does not say three in UNITY.
    He simply says there are three.

I think he does say that the three are one.

We have realize the shortage of human language and leave it blank as it should be - "there are THREE ______________".

It is completely foolhearty for you to try to convince me that Witness Lee did not speak often about the distinction between the THREE _______. He said there was no separation.

You are simply sounding frantically a false alarm of heretical Christian teaching where none exists in the messages of Brother Witness Lee.

God is very mysterious indeed. But the Lord is the Spirit and the Son shall be called Eternal Father. Any fighting AGAINST these profound and paradoxical utterances SHOULD be your concern when it comes to heretical belief.

If the Son shall be called Eternal Father and you argue that the Son SHALL NOT be called Eternal Father, then you heretically and flat out deny the utterance of the oracles of God.

Now if I were you (seriously), I would simply say "I don't understand this but that is what it SAYS."

We should say Amen to whatever God has told us. No?

Okay so then you say "But it is matter of interpretation. Witness Lee interprets Isaiah 9:6 wrong."

Those who labor to re-interpret the passage have to resort to one of a number of questionable schemes.

The Son is not the Son of God.
    The Eternal Father is some other Father from the Father-Son-Holy Spirit of the Bible.

Better leave it as it is. There is only ONE Divine Father who is eternal. And that Father is Jehovah God of the entire Bible and runs OVER into the New Testament as the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Why not say we cannot fully explain it, but we trust God and say "Amen" to what our trustworthy Father has said?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree