1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 17:48
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    dunno, what evidence do you have
    you claim santa doesnt exist. by your own criteria you need to provide evidence that something doesnt exist. as 'personal belief' is not evidence, what is the evidence you have that santa doesnt exist?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 18:073 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    you claim santa doesnt exist. by your own criteria you need to provide evidence that something doesnt exist. as 'personal belief' is not evidence, what is the evidence you have that santa doesnt exist?
    no my claim is I do not believe Santa exists, which is something quite different from the truth claim, there is no Santa, its an unsubstantiated belief, why must you try me with these transparent questions, its disrespectful dude, you gotta believe in me. I have already told you that I do not have evidence, what's wrong with you, you are not listening, that's double disrespect dude, why you messin with me?
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 18:421 edit
    no my claim is I do not believe Santa exists, which is something quite different from the truth claim, there is no Santa, its an unsubstantiated belief, why must you try me with these transparent questions, its disrespectful dude, you gotta believe in me. I have already told you that I do not have evidence, what's wrong with you, you are not listening, that's double disrespect dude, why you messin with me?
    That wasn't your claim. You said, and I quote verbatim, 'they know he is not real'.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 18:443 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    That wasn't your claim. You said, and I quote verbatim, 'they know he is not real'.
    well let me rephrase that then, 'they believe he is not real',

what will you do now against the little caravan? dig some more holes and cover them over with leaves?
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 18:52

what will you do now against the little caravan? dig some more holes and cover them over with leaves?
    Goalposts successfully moved.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 19:03
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Goalposts successfully moved.
    give it up!
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 19:08

and just to cross the i's and dot the t's...........do you believe santa doesnt exist or do you know santa doesnt exist?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 19:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    and just to cross the i's and dot the t's...........do you believe santa doesnt exist or do you know santa doesnt exist?
    you pendants know no bounds, do you, give it up, you are like wile e cayote trying to catch the roadrunner, it aint happening dude.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Yes because women are things you buy in shops and exist solely for the purpose of given insecure men comfort...

And I can't possibly have any real issues with your whacked out beliefs so it must obviously be because I am not getting enough sex...

You're really quite offensive when you're an unthinking misogynistic idiot.
    I didn't say enough dude, i said any, not getting any.😵
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '13 20:30
    meep meep
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Jul '13 15:47
    you pendants know no bounds, do you, give it up, you are like wile e cayote trying to catch the roadrunner, it aint happening dude.
    The word is 'pedants', but being the knowledgable language person you clearly are [/eyeroll], you knew that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree