1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 22:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Because they are barbarians at heart and WOULD seek revenge and have and will.

Did you expect otherwise?
    You must be thinking of Islam and Muslims. Christian may try to help God with His vengence and attempt to defend themselves at times. However, I don't know of Christians that seek revenge, because they are so quick to forgive upon repentance of the evil doers.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '14 23:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is because atheists believe they are just an evolved rat or bacteria and of no more worth than any other such creature. Therefore, their existing or not is unimportant.
    And in YOUR mind, YOUR existing IS important.

Evidently YOU are so self-centered that YOU cannot conceive of YOURSELF no longer existing.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 01:43
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    And in YOUR mind, YOUR existing IS important.

Evidently YOU are so self-centered that YOU cannot conceive of YOURSELF no longer existing.
    Yes, I do believe my existing is important to God because he loves me. However, I can conceive of no longer existing if God decides of such. I would rather to no longer exist than to be in Hell for eternity. But I have the choice to accept Jesus Christ as my savior and live in paradise for eternity instead. I think it is only stupidity and stubbornness not to accept His offer.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 01:541 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I do believe my existing is important to God because he loves me. However, I can conceive of no longer existing if God decides of such. I would rather to no longer exist than to be in Hell for eternity. But I have the choice to accept Jesus Christ as my savior and live in paradise for eternity instead. I think it is only stupidity and stubbornness not to accept His offer.
    But I have the choice to accept Jesus Christ as my savior and live in paradise for eternity instead.

So ultimately the following still holds for you despite your claim otherwise:
    "Evidently YOU are so self-centered that YOU cannot conceive of YOURSELF no longer existing."
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jan '14 02:012 edits
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]But I have the choice to accept Jesus Christ as my savior and live in paradise for eternity instead.

So ultimately the following still holds for you despite your claim otherwise:
    "Evidently YOU are so self-centered that YOU cannot conceive of YOURSELF no longer existing."[/b]
    I also think of you, sunhouse, and googlefudge too. You atheists have the same chance as I do to confess your sins, repent, ask forgiveness, and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior. So get off your self-righteous a$$ and acknowledge your Maker.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree