1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:07
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You just pouring rather unspecific scorn on Eladar is exactly what he wants, in my estimation. In a sense, it empowers his persona on this forum when you do. AT least dj2becker is up for some semblance of debate with Eladar.

It would be interesting to see which post of mine you think "enabled" Eladar "early in this thread". When he gets into discussions, his ...[text shortened]... erested and motivated by your somewhat substance-free and therefor seemingly evasive opprobrium.
    I'm not here for your entertainment, as you think other Christians are.

What you think (or not, as it were) is just not important to me.

You spend an inordinate amount of time spitting out pieces of your acrimony towards Christians in this forum. It's nothing but hatred, and I have far better things to do with my time. Go bother someone else.

(And by the way, dj2becker could far more constructively spend his time here. But he wastes his time with people like you and Eladar, with nothing to show for it at the end of the day.)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:10
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    I'm not here for your entertainment, as you think other Christians are.

You spend an inordinate amount of time spitting out pieces of your acrimony towards Christians in this forum. It's nothing but hatred, and I have far better things to do with my time. Go bother someone else.

(A ...[text shortened]... es his time with people like you and Eladar, with nothing to show for it at the end of the day.)
    I believe you "enable" Eladar, and the exercise of his odious persona, much more than any other poster here.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:13
    And yet you have commented on what I think literally thousands and thousands of times. Indeed, you may well have addressed me on this forum more than you have addressed any other poster. Despite what you say, it does seem important to you.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:151 edit
    Eladar has asked "Why do you worship a God that ordered the execution of homosexuals?" The word "ordered" is in the past tense, you will note. He is asking a very specific question to which your quip about how the Bible "didn't stop at Leviticus" is not an answer.
    This is you enabling Eladar by referring to his post as if it is something worth responding to.

At this point in his thread, he is using whodey's highly irritating habit of appropriating what he thinks his opponent's argument is. The problem with this strategy is that it just makes him look like an a-hole, because he gets the argument wrong, in order to castigate the other side. The only appropriate way to deal with this is not to answer him, but to rebuke him for this behavior.

But here you are, urging dj2becker to answer his "specific question", when he is not deserving of an answer. And yes, that is enabling him.

But anything in your headlong rush to attack Christians, yes?

Ummm, no.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:15
    I believe you "enable" Eladar, and the exercise of his odious persona, much more than any other poster here.
    Of course you do.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:15
    You spend an inordinate amount of time spitting out pieces of your acrimony towards Christians in this forum. It's nothing but hatred...
    I think this is a wholly inaccurate and unfair characterization of my contribution to debates and discussions on this forum these last 10 years.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:16
    Of course you do.
    It would be interesting to see which post of mine you think "enabled" Eladar "early in this thread".
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:18
    And yet you have commented on what I think literally thousands and thousands of times. Indeed, you may well have addressed me on this forum more than you have addressed any other poster. Despite what you say, it does seem important to you.
    Only in that you are one of THE most toxic posters on this site, hiding as you do behind your "shucks, I'm just asking questions" persona.

Try as I might, I have a problem with just "letting that go".
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:19
    This is you enabling Eladar by referring to his post as if it is something worth responding to.
    You want people 'to go on strike' - because he is an ultra-conservative hardliner - or something like that?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:191 edit
    Only in that you are one of THE most toxic posters on this site, hiding as you do behind your "shucks, I'm just asking questions" persona.
    Who is more "toxic" than me then? Are you less "toxic" than me?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:20
    It would be interesting to see which post of mine you think "enabled" Eladar "early in this thread".
    Having a problem reading my posts now?

Perhaps if you stopped looking for minutia to attack, you might glean some actual information.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:22
    I think this is a wholly inaccurate and unfair characterization of my contribution to debates and discussions on this forum these last 10 years.
    Of course you do.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:22
    Perhaps if you stopped looking for minutia to attack, you might glean some actual information.
    Your condemnation of my posts on page 1 is "minutia"? I would like glean which post or posts of mine you think "enabled" Eladar on page 1.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:323 edits
    Your condemnation of my posts on page 1 is "minutia"? I would like glean which post or posts of mine you think "enabled" Eladar on page 1.
    Apparently you only read my posts in order to attack something I said. The immense irony here is that this is what you have laughingly tried to accuse me of numerous times.

Why do you ask questions which show you have a rather tenuous grasp on what people are actually saying? I do not post here to humor myself. Why do you also continue to ask me the same question regardless of if I answer you or not? Go back and actually read what I've already written about this in this thread. And you are the one constantly telling people this is a discussion forum, and yet you only blurt stuff out without even listening for a response.

Obviously I'm wasting my time here as well, now.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '18 10:35
    Apparently you only read my posts in order to attack something I said.
    Well, disagree with what you have to say, very often in fact, and say so, if that's what you mean. Isn't that what a forum like this is for?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree