Wwjd?

Wwjd?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
Ha ha, you were right!
Why should I waste my time answering a shameless liar whose integrity is in the toilet when I can spend 2 seconds on a copy-and-paste link?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
My dear boy, if you had anything approaching a decent education you wouldn't cite the book you read in 8th grade as your 'favourite' book.

Oh look, 22. Do you work at Burger King?
What difference does it make when I first read the book?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Answered.

When do you plan to answer this question:

Did this website tolerate for months someone posting “ad nauseam” “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about adults having sex with a child?

You can’t and won’t answer that question because it exposes you as a shameless liar who sold his integrity for a mere bag of shells.
I have answered that question. You created a sick childlike narrative involving Dive and paedophilia that you repeated over and over again in numerous thread. Why did the site permit it? Perhaps posts were not alerted. Who knows.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
What difference does it make when I first read the book?
Read more books, then you'll understand.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
John 7:10

Here we have Jesus telling his brothers he is not going to the festival, but then does go in secret. How isn't that a lie?

“But when His brothers had gone up to the feast, then He Himself also went up, not publicly, but as it were, in secret.”
John 7:8-10

Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.
When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
¶ But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Good grief Ghost. The answer is right there in the text!

Can you see it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How many times can you embarrass yourself in one thread?

I ask on behalf of everyone.
Still avoiding the question.

I don’t blame you.

You painted yourself into a corner backing up FMF’s ridiculous lie and you’re not smart enough to find a way out.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
I mentioned it because the fella seems not to grasp the principle.
Geez, that answer makes me feel dumb as heck! 😂

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have answered that question. You created a sick childlike narrative involving Dive and paedophilia that you repeated over and over again in numerous thread. Why did the site permit it? Perhaps posts were not alerted. Who knows.
Bump for Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, you’re muddying the waters and avoiding the question.

FMF said that Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments “ad nauseam” for months about adults having sex with a child and - by direct inference - claimed this website tolerated it.

You said FMF’s ridiculous lie was true and, in doing so, threw your integrity into the toilet.

You can’t get out of it with your paraphrasing and silly word games.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
Geez, that answer makes me feel dumb as heck! 😂
Nah, you're a crabby ole geezer, but you sure ain't dumb.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
John 7:8-10

Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast; for my time is not yet full come.
When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.
¶ But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Good grief Ghost. The answer is right there in the text!

Can you see it?
I guess we see what we want to see.

"Hey Dave, you going to the pub?"
"Nah, I'm staying home to trim my beard." - However, when his brothers leave, Dave does secretly go to the pub.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
Again, you’re muddying the waters and avoiding the question.

FMF said that Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments “ad nauseam” for months about adults having sex with a child and - by direct inference - claimed this website tolerated it.

You said FMF’s ridiculous lie was true and, in doing so, threw your integrity into the toilet.

You can’t get out of it with your paraphrasing and silly word games.
You don't seem to like the answer I've given, but it's a perfectly valid answer. Here it is again:

And when it comes to lack of integrity, you can't even acknowledge your are Romans1009. Comedy gold.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@avalanchethecat said
You know what Josephw, the Gospels are beautiful and I would love to believe they are inerrant, immutable and infallible, but the evidence just doesn't support that position. If it did, we'd all be christians. I'm pleased that you believe them to be god-given though, and I hope they bring you joy.
Gosh, as FMF would say.

I know you mean that sincerely, but it's awful condescending.

That's ok cause I don't mind a pat on the head every now and then. Keeps me humble, and that's not an easy thing to do.

✌️

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I guess we see what we want to see.

"Hey Dave, you going to the pub?"
"Nah, I'm staying home to trim my beard." - However, when his brothers leave, Dave does secretly go to the pub.
Guess you didn’t see the word “yet” or read the link.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
Gosh, as FMF would say.

I know you mean that sincerely, but it's awful condescending.

That's ok cause I don't mind a pat on the head every now and then. Keeps me humble, and that's not an easy thing to do.

✌️
Hmm well I apologise without reserve, it's annoying and a bit insulting to be on the receiving end of condecension. My only defence is that there was no intent. I have always envied the truly faithful, and to me you show every indication of being one of such. I hope that doesn't sound condescending too.