1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 17:46
    I'm going to be in Cincinnati for a few days on business. Time allowing, I plan on stopping by the Creation Museum in Kentucky. There is at least one exhibit featuring a Triceratops with a saddle, I plan on riding this beast prior to getting ejected from the building. I'm hoping there will be a unicorn exhibit as well, but, don't remember seeing this advertised.

These clowns actually believe that humans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago.

Wish me luck.
  2. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 20:19
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I'm going to be in Cincinnati for a few days on business. Time allowing, I plan on stopping by the Creation Museum in Kentucky. There is at least one exhibit featuring a Triceratops with a saddle, I plan on riding this beast prior to getting ejected from the building. I'm hoping there will be a unicorn exhibit as well, but, don't remember seeing th ...[text shortened]... ans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago.

Wish me luck.
    …These clowns actually believe that humans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago…

If they are right, then there were living dinosaurs about 850 years before Ancient Egypt and there would have been living dinosaurs during the Shoosh Civilization ( http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/38638 ) and there would have been living dinosaurs well after the end of the last ice age that ended 14000 years ago -odd that non of the fossils of the dinosaurs appear in the right layers of rock and in the right locations to indicate this -if just one did, it would be a fantastic news sensation and we all would have heard about this!
  3. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Nov '08 22:581 edit
    I'm going to be in Cincinnati for a few days on business. Time allowing, I plan on stopping by the Creation Museum in Kentucky. There is at least one exhibit featuring a Triceratops with a saddle, I plan on riding this beast prior to getting ejected from the building. I'm hoping there will be a unicorn exhibit as well, but, don't remember seeing th ...[text shortened]... ans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago.

Wish me luck.
    You know it's like $20 to get in there, don't you? What a bunch of charlatans. The "Ways to Give" section is one of the most detailed sections of the website.

Only somebody extraordinarily ignorant could think that a human being ever saddled and rode a triceratops. The idea is so absurd, I don't even know where to begin.

"Prepare to Believe," my ass. More like "Prepare to Be Fleeced."
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 01:241 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You know it's like $20 to get in there, don't you? What a bunch of charlatans. The "Ways to Give" section is one of the most detailed sections of the website.

Only somebody extraordinarily ignorant could think that a human being ever saddled and rode a triceratops. The idea is so absurd, I don't even know where to begin.

I really can't wait, the excitement is killing me. Its worth the $20 easily. Apparently there are whole displays with dinosaurs and people frolicing together under the tree of life. I'm going to suggest they have an exhibit with Adam just taking it to Eve (full animatronic action of course).

I really do want to know how they time warped domesticated dinosaurs 65 million years from their extinction to ancient Egypt (or there abouts).
  5. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 02:041 edit
    I really can't wait, the excitement is killing me. Its worth the $20 easily. Apparently there are whole displays with dinosaurs and people frolicing together under the tree of life. I'm going to suggest they have an exhibit with Adam just taking it to Eve (full animatronic action of course).

I really do want to know how they time warped domesticated dinosaurs 65 million years from their extinction to ancient Egypt (or there abouts).
    Can't you find something more useful to do with your $20 like find a BWA approved whore? Jesus.

If you have anything like vicodin, oxycontin, percocet, lortab, it may ago farther than $20 in my hood.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 04:14

Wish me luck.
    While you are there you might as well stop in at the Museum of Galileao where you can see the universe revolve around the earth.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:23
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh192/adamrector/JesusRidingDinosaur.jpg
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    While you are there you might as well stop in at the Museum of Galileao where you can see the universe revolve around the earth.
    Yeah, because Galileo was such a big supporter of geocentricism. 🙄
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:42
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

i beg to differ.

The Flintstones documentary clearly shows dinosaurs used by people to do chores around the house, dino used as a dog, etc. Why else would they have made the documentary if it is not true.

Praise Jesus!
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 08:45

that is easy you heathen, all the fossils were enchanted by satan to appear 65 million years old. or created by god in the first place appearing to be 65 million old(at least). You must surely realize that god is bored and everytime someone discoveres a fossil and estimates its age, god giggles in heaven and says "hehe you are wrong, its only 2 hours old i created it this morning"
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 13:11
    Does the museum have a Palin-tologist on its staff?
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 14:04
    The museum doesn't really exist. If you think you've been there, you haven't actually been there, but the memory of you being there has been planted in your brain by god.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    11 Nov '08 15:56
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The museum doesn't really exist. If you think you've been there, you haven't actually been there, but the memory of you being there has been planted in your brain by god.
    So who or what implanted xenophobic prejudices in your brain?

Thread 103297
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 11:01
    Originally posted by Palynka
    So who or what implanted xenophobic prejudices in your brain?

Thread 103297
    you are not seriously asking us to search that whole thread for some kind of xenophobic tendencies do you? what do you have against him? did his granpa defeat your granpa in a poker game thus creating a family feud?

until you put real quotes, i think i am gonna ignore you and side with fabian. he is more likeable and more objective than you anyway.
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 11:041 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree