1. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 16:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I really can't wait, the excitement is killing me. Its worth the $20 easily. Apparently there are whole displays with dinosaurs and people frolicing together under the tree of life. I'm going to suggest they have an exhibit with Adam just taking it to Eve (full animatronic action of course).

I really do want to know how they time warped domesticated dinosaurs 65 million years from their extinction to ancient Egypt (or there abouts).
    The twenty dollars goes to support the propagation of their absurd beliefs. Your entertainment is
    not worth the impact it has.

Nemesio
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Nov '08 21:24
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    The twenty dollars goes to support the propagation of their absurd beliefs. Your entertainment is
    not worth the impact it has.

Nemesio
    If I worried about that I'd never go to a Klan rally.

Looks like I'm not going to make it though.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '08 06:38
    If I worried about that I'd never go to a Klan rally.

Looks like I'm not going to make it though.
    Well you can still donate it to the cause, maybe they can open one up in Boston.....
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 10:25
    I'm going to be in Cincinnati for a few days on business. Time allowing, I plan on stopping by the Creation Museum in Kentucky. There is at least one exhibit featuring a Triceratops with a saddle, I plan on riding this beast prior to getting ejected from the building. I'm hoping there will be a unicorn exhibit as well, but, don't remember seeing th ...[text shortened]... ans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago.

Wish me luck.
    Did you go?
    Kelly
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '08 11:05
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Did you go?
    Kelly
    probably thought that 20$ worth of LSD presents a much lower health risk than a creationism museum.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 10:39
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    probably thought that 20$ worth of LSD presents a much lower health risk than a creationism museum.
    I hope he went, I'd like to hear his take on it.
    Kelly
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 15:03
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I hope he went, I'd like to hear his take on it.
    Kelly
    He's over in the general forum talking about shooting someone in the head. Evidence that he did indeed go to it.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    26 Nov '08 22:54
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You know it's like $20 to get in there, don't you? What a bunch of charlatans. The "Ways to Give" section is one of the most detailed sections of the website.

Only somebody extraordinarily ignorant could think that a human being ever saddled and rode a triceratops. The idea is so absurd, I don't even know where to begin.

"Prepare to Believe," my ass. More like "Prepare to Be Fleeced."
    I know. I can't stand the way some Christians like to make Christianity a for profit business. It's a shame and a reproach.

As far as I'm concerned they have fallen into the same snare as the evolutionists by speculating about what may or may not have been based on fabricated evidence for the purpose of living a dream.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 00:11
    Originally posted by josephw
    I know. I can't stand the way some Christians like to make Christianity a for profit business. It's a shame and a reproach.

As far as I'm concerned they have fallen into the same snare as the evolutionists by speculating about what may or may not have been based on fabricated evidence for the purpose of living a dream.
    I'm interested in your last sentence. Could you explain that a little bit?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 00:19
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I'm interested in your last sentence. Could you explain that a little bit?
    Loaded isn't it?
  11. Joined
    24 Mar '07
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 03:00
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    [b]…These clowns actually believe that humans and dinosaurs lived together in the Garden of Eden 6000 years or so ago…

If they are right, then there were living dinosaurs about 850 years before Ancient Egypt and there would have been living dinosaurs during the Shoosh Civilization ( http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/38638 ) and there would have ...[text shortened]... -if just one did, it would be a fantastic news sensation and we all would have heard about this![/b]
    Doesn't the flood account for the majority of the dinosaurs dying off. What is the big deal with people listening to a different point of view? Observational science cannot confirm how the universe began. I'm not saying that you are scared, but why are evolutionist so scared of a different point of view. Richard Dawkins was asked at the very beginning where did (life) it all come from. He said that it could have been seeded from aliens. How is this anymore rational than believing in a God that left a history and guide book for the people he created?
  12. Standard memberrandolph
    the walrus
    an English garden
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 05:33
    Originally posted by freightdog37
    Doesn't the flood account for the majority of the dinosaurs dying off. What is the big deal with people listening to a different point of view? Observational science cannot confirm how the universe began. I'm not saying that you are scared, but why are evolutionist so scared of a different point of view. Richard Dawkins was asked at the very beginni ...[text shortened]... rational than believing in a God that left a history and guide book for the people he created?
    Don't have kids.
  13. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 10:231 edit
    Doesn't the flood account for the majority of the dinosaurs dying off. What is the big deal with people listening to a different point of view? Observational science cannot confirm how the universe began. I'm not saying that you are scared, but why are evolutionist so scared of a different point of view. Richard Dawkins was asked at the very beginni ...[text shortened]... rational than believing in a God that left a history and guide book for the people he created?
    …Doesn't the flood account for the majority of the dinosaurs dying off......

Not really; I presume there is no evidence of a big flood in the sedimentary layer of rock that marks when the dinosaurs died out. Besides, that hypothesis doesn’t make much sense anyway - where did all that water come from? -and where did it then all go? -I mean, where is it now?

…What is the big deal with people listening to a different point of view? . ..…

No big deal; I listen; I just don’t agree with this one.

….Observational science cannot confirm how the universe began. .…

At least not yet - but haven’t you heard of an extrapolation? Or an indirect observation?
    Besides, how does this relate to the hypothesis that there were living dinosaurs about 850 years before Ancient Egypt and living dinosaurs during the Shoosh Civilization?
    Does observational science confirm this one!? -do you think is it ever likely to? -if so, what is the premise for that belief?

….I'm not saying that you are scared, but why are evolutionist so scared of a different point of view. ..…

They are not.

…Richard Dawkins was asked at the very beginning where did (life) it all come from. He said that it could have been seeded from aliens..…

Could he have been joking?
    Can you give me a website that says that is what he said?
    -I am not saying that he didn’t say this but it strikes me that the hypothesis that we originated from aliens is a slightly unintelligent one.
    Obviously the hypothesis that life was seeded from aliens is not one that is generally supported by most evolutionists because it would just answer one question to be replaced with others ( e.g. how did that alien life get started? ).
  14. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 10:34
    [b]…Doesn't the flood account for the majority of the dinosaurs dying off......

Not really; I presume there is no evidence of a big flood in the sedimentary layer of rock that marks when the dinosaurs died out. Besides, that hypothesis doesn’t make much sense anyway - where did all that water come from? -and where did it then all go? -I mean, ...[text shortened]... answer one question to be replaced with others ( e.g. how did that alien life get started? ).[/b]
    Not really; I presume there is no evidence of a big flood in the sedimentary layer of rock that marks when the dinosaurs died out. Besides, that hypothesis doesn’t make much sense anyway - where did all that water come from? -and where did it then all go? -I mean, where is it now?
    You are correct in you assumption, there is no stratigraphic evidence for a global flood in general, let alone one that marks the final extinction of the dinosaurs. And on and on.

Could he have been joking?
    Can you give me a website that says that is what he said?
    Obviously the hypothesis that life was seeded from aliens is not one that is generally supported by most evolutionists because it would just answer one question to be replaced with others ( e.g. how did that alien life get started? ).

Panspermia is an interesting notion though, although it seems like straw grasping it would explain a few things...... I mean bacteria can survive vacuum...... and there was less atmosphere to burn up through, if some survived on a meteor...... I will admit Its highly improbable, but still always an idea that's sat with me....
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    27 Nov '08 11:20
    if you claim that the dinosaurs died in the flood because they had no room on the arc(maybe the raptors would have made noah kebab) how do you explain the survival of the koalas and the kangaroos? they weren't present on the ship manifest either.

how did the insects survive, i believe no insects were on the arc either.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree