www.creationmuseum.org

www.creationmuseum.org

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Nov 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
What's the real reason for you being a misogynist then?

Z

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
lolz

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Nov 08

Simple joke, for the simple minded. Don't you have a furry animal to kill somewhere?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Palynka
Simple joke, for the simple minded. Don't you have a furry animal to kill somewhere?
I've just finished skinning the carcass of your Mom. She should make a fine hairy rug for my living room... assuming I can get rid of the sardine smell that is.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Nov 08
1 edit

I've just finished skinning the carcass of your Mom. She should make a fine hairy rug for my living room... assuming I can get rid of the sardine smell that is.
Your Mom jokes? How the mighty have fallen. What's next? I'm rubber you are glue?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Nov 08

Your Mom jokes? How the mighty have fallen. What's next? I'm rubber you are glue?
I didn't want to unleash the full fury of my wit upon you for fear of hurting you.

Plus, it made me laugh and that's all that matters.

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
12 Nov 08

When he was a small child a woman stole his moustache comb. The emotional scars still haven't healed.

:'(

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin
When he was a small child a woman stole his moustache comb. The emotional scars still haven't healed.

I still don't understand the whole sardine and sidewalk washing deal though. Please clarify the roots of this complusion.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Daemon Sin

We don't comb our moustaches, like Poirot. Ours are allowed to roam free. ๐Ÿ˜

Z

Moves
12 Nov 08

someone is bound to be forum banned. anyone organizing bets as to who will be the first?

hecate seems like the favourite in the competition. that mum joke(joke? kinda like "nazi push jew in the acid bath" joke) was priceless. excellent display of rudeness and disregard for any manners. palinka will take weeks to recover from this awesome, yet unprovoked attack.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
someone is bound to be forum banned. anyone organizing bets as to who will be the first?

hecate seems like the favourite in the competition. that mum joke(joke? kinda like "nazi push jew in the acid bath" joke) was priceless. excellent display of rudeness and disregard for any manners. palinka will take weeks to recover from this awesome, yet unprovoked attack.
Palonker knows he has my utmost respect and admiration.

Z

Moves
12 Nov 08

maybe a forum mod doesn't. prolly best to stay within the speed limit, otherwise people might get hurt. like this thread. it is kinda dead or at least stabbed, choked, poisoned and with legs broken.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Nov 08

Zahlanzi, as usual, is confused. He fails to realize that I can tell a joke from a xenophobic comment like those from his friend Fabian.

Z

Moves
12 Nov 08

Zahlanzi, as usual, is confused. He fails to realize that I can tell a joke from a xenophobic comment like those from his friend Fabian.
๐Ÿ˜€ did you get that cookie? or some love. go get some love and hugziez.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
12 Nov 08

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
๐Ÿ˜€ did you get that cookie? or some love. go get some love and hugziez.
Cookies? Please. They don't make them sardine-flavoured.