1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 00:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As "Dasa" you read exactly the same to me, as "vishvahetu".
    In a general sense yes...........but there are descriptive words that I am not using now that I had used before.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 00:521 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I wasn't trying to. I was not replying to your post at the time.

[b]Life comes from life and when you can demonstrate that life comes from matter then you have something to say.......otherwise you are just presenting rhetoric that actually means nothing.

I already stated that man has successfully created life from non-life.[/b]
    Not true.....

It has not been demonstrated.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 05:40
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Not true.....

You sound like a Magic 8 ball.😕
    Ask again later 🙂
    I still love you man.🙂
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 06:34
    My name is Vishvahetu Dasa and the name Vishvahetu was associated with certain words that I choose not to use now ......... for those words upset to many people.
    Never mind what Vishvahetu was associated with. As Dasa you compared me to a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy, suggested my wife's sex life was no different from that of a rutting dog, and that I was a pig eating feces. Any claim you might try to be making that Dasa is somehow civil and that Vishvahetu was less so is laughable.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 06:401 edit
    Not true.....

Not true......

It has been demonstrated.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 06:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    Never mind what Vishvahetu was associated with. As Dasa you compared me to a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy, suggested my wife's sex life was no different from that of a rutting dog, and that I was a pig eating feces. Any claim you might try to be making that Dasa is somehow civil and that Vishvahetu was less so is laughable.
    dasvahetu: Somewhere between extreme (although somewhat autistic) fundamentalist Hindu, and uber-troll.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:06
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is not true but you have manipulated my words out of context to say what you have suggested.

The words were said...........but not in the context you have presented them.

You know this.

You are being dishonest when you manipulate my words and their meanings.

An example is this....

I have said persons who live for sense gratification only...... are likened to dogs, hogs, camels and asses, but you would twist this to say I am calling you a dog.

Do you see there is a difference but you manipulate what I say and try and make my words seem to be a personal attack when it is not but a generalization and analogy.

You have always done this because you are dishonest.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:09
    You are being dishonest when you manipulate my words and their meanings.
    Talk me through your meaning when you compared me to a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy because I have a different belief system from you.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    dasvahetu: Somewhere between extreme (although somewhat autistic) fundamentalist Hindu, and uber-troll.
    You speak like this because your religion Christianity has been revealed as false.

But instead of rising up and receiving true knowledge, you have embraced falsity even tighter because you do not want to stop killing animals.

Christianity the religion of the animal killers even though it is said (thou shalt not kill)

This is all dishonest.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:14
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well at least we agree on one count.
    I can only assume you mean the part where I said Darwin was wrong. In that instance but not in the general idea of evolution. How could have gotten it totally right since it was 150 years ago he came up with his theory when DNA was not even a dream. We can now pick and place all the DNA from all the life forms on earth and show the relatedness deep inside each living cell, for instance, that we share a few percent of our genes with chimps and such, that tells us right there we had some common ancestor. There would be no reason for a god to have re-used DNA if we did not in reality have common ancestors like that. You think such a god would put those matching DNA patterns in us and chimps alike to just fool us, but we couldn't even begin to be fooled till we got scientifically sophisticated enough to be able to read DNA, so before this century there was nothing to fool people with, except fossils. I guess your god put all those fossils there just to fool us too, right?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Talk me through your meaning when you compared me to a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy because I have a different belief system from you.
    Tell me where I can find the thread and post because I am not going through hundreds of posts looking for it and you seem to have recorded everything I have said.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:322 edits
    Tell me where I can find the thread and post because I am not going through hundreds of posts looking for it and you seem to have recorded everything I have said.
    There is a more direct way of finding it; type: "cerebral palsy" dasa "red hot pawn" into google, and you find:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137241&page=13
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 17:33
    Originally posted by Agerg
    There is a more direct way of finding it; type: [b]"cerebral palsy" dasa "red hot pawn" into google, and you find:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137241&page=13[/b]
    Thankyou
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:00
    Originally posted by Agerg
    There is a more direct way of finding it; type: [b]"cerebral palsy" dasa "red hot pawn" into google, and you find:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137241&page=13[/b]
    lol
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:051 edit
    Christianity the religion of the animal killers even though it is said (thou shalt not kill)
    As I've point our to you several times, you are being dishonest by deliberately misrepresenting what is written in the Bible. I have pointed you to God's commands for animal sacrifice in the OT and Peter's vision and God's command to him to "go kill and eat" in the NT.

If you were for real, you would accept this as blatant evidence that your constant claim that "thou shalt not kill" is not associated with animals whatsoever - but because you continue to "flame" in this way, I have to assume you are a troll.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree