1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:06
    Originally posted by Agerg
    There is a more direct way of finding it; type: [b]"cerebral palsy" dasa "red hot pawn" into google, and you find:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137241&page=13[/b]
    Nice.

Good to have you back; hope the study went well.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:19
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nice.

Good to have you back; hope the study went well.
    Cheers divegeester, got knocked back for PhD funding this year but start a decent job down in London in 2 weeks time...cheers Monster Jobs!
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As I've point our to you several times, you are being dishonest by deliberately misrepresenting what is written in the Bible. I have pointed you to God's commands for animal sacrifice in the OT and Peter's vision and God's command to him to "go kill and eat" in the NT.

If you were for real, you would accept this as blatant evidence that your constan ...[text shortened]... r - but because you continue to "flame" in this way, I have to assume you are a troll.
    Slaughter houses killing billions of animals has nothing to do with sacrifice.

Only bogus religion will have teachings condoning animal sacrifice for the allowance of persons to kill animals.

The Bible has said "thou shalt not kill" for 1600 years and now the cheating clergy has changed that to murder....so it can now allow killing.

Its thoroughly dishonest and disgusting that they can change the Bible to permit killing on a grand scale.

Christianity the bogus religion of the animal killers.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:42
    Originally posted by Agerg
    There is a more direct way of finding it; type: [b]"cerebral palsy" dasa "red hot pawn" into google, and you find:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=137241&page=13[/b]
    Tried it but doesn't work...............my old name has been wiped from the records.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:44
    big troll menu in the last couple of days.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 19:471 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Tried it but doesn't work...............my old name has been wiped from the records.
    Tried what? searching for the post in Google again even though I supplied the correct link !?? Reveal Hidden Content
    it was near bottom of first page when viewing all similar results

look at the last paragraph of the 9th post on that page.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 21:03

Only bogus religion will have teachings condoning animal sacrifice for the allowance of persons to kill animals.

The Bible has said "thou shalt not kill" for 1600 years and now the cheating clergy has changed that to murder....so it can now allow killing.

Its thoroughly dish ...[text shortened]... to permit killing on a grand scale.

😴
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 21:161 edit

Dasa, What do you call a cow with no legs?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 00:25

So now we are to assume you are also an expert in ancient Hebrew? Was the original thou shalt not kill found by yourself to be exactly that? When did you study ancient hebrew?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 00:45
    nothing is not the absence of anything, it is just a "no - thing", doesn't mean it's nothing
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 05:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So now we are to assume you are also an expert in ancient Hebrew? Was the original thou shalt not kill found by yourself to be exactly that? When did you study ancient hebrew?
    So we have people defending killing on the strength of words.......

Throw all the words away and open your heart.

Now is killing wrong or right?

Person who reject God can kill all they want.......they will anyway

But for person claiming to be religious and living the spiritual life it is an abomination to defend killing.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 06:58
    So we have people defending killing on the strength of words.......

Throw all the words away and open your heart.

Now is killing wrong or right?

Person who reject God can kill all they want.......they will anyway

But for person claiming to be religious and living the spiritual life it is an abomination to defend killing.
    I've just realised you've renewed your subscription.

🙄
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 13:47
    Originally posted by JS357
    An event overcomes all counter-arguments that are based on its likelihood.
    =========================
    An event overcomes all counter-arguments that are based on its likelihood.
    ===========================

Does that apply to the resurrection of Jesus from the dead also ?
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 14:07
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Does that apply to the resurrection of Jesus from the dead also ?
    Yes it does.
    If there were solid evidence that Jesus rose from the dead, an argument that it was improbable would hold little sway.
    But an argument that there are more probable explanations given the evidence, would be very effective.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '11 18:032 edits
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes it does.
    If there were solid evidence that Jesus rose from the dead, an argument that it was improbable would hold little sway.
    But an argument that there are more probable explanations given the evidence, would be very effective.
    www.biblegateway.com
    John 20:26-29......

26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.” 27 Then He *said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.” 28 Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus *said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree