1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 03:45
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Once again Christianity has mocked itself, with the threat of burning in hell...

Anyway what that verse means is, that if some one spills your drink on your lap, and you respond to them with anger and condemnation, then that is not proper, but.....

If persons of false religion, and men of science, are constantly misleading the general public with fa ...[text shortened]...

If you take your bible literally, then you will be fool number one for as long as you do so.
    Oh I missed our Freaky;

Child of a noble family vishvahetu, I feel tempted to start writing limericks devoted especially for you😵
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 06:44
    I'd better put on my asbestos underwear.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 07:25
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    I'd better put on my asbestos underwear.
    and how do you expect to dance to Irish tunes with asbestos underwear? better to go skinny dippin in them flames of hell me thinks!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 07:28
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Oh I wanted the malt solely for me down there as I would twist and turn in the flames by our Agerg's side; Agerg would be poured with SoCo yikes cola and you would do the job enjoying yer awful skoosh😵
    Lol, i wonder if thats why the devil has a trident, one for prodding Agers, one for prodding you dear beetle and one for prodding, ummm lets see, Noobster, an unholy atheist alliance and a motley crew to boot! thats what one gets for mixing ones malt with SoCo yikes cola, the fiery depths of hell 🙂
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 10:13
    from the thread title I thought KJ was talking to me😕
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 10:181 edit
    Originally posted by duecer
    If he was, then he is in danger of the fire of hell. Though technically the verse doesn't say that you have to actually be addressing anyone, so he may already be in danger (unless typing it doesn't count). That is why you need the Holy Spirit to assist you with the interpretation of the Bible, as there are so many ways to read it.

Maybe you have to say it in Greek.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 13:37
    If you take your bible literally, then you will be fool number one for as long as you do so.[/b]
    The Bible says that those who say there is no God is a fool. What is your response to that?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 13:501 edit
    Originally posted by duecer
    The reason I wrote it I was thinking about cyber bulling, the news press, elections,
    and debating here. The way we treat one another, if the standard is that high it
    should give us pause I would think, at least those of us who actually claim to
    believe scripture is true. Those who don’t believe will act and do as they will any
    way, but I wanted to throw it out there for everyone to think about at least.

People do seem to be hateful with great disrespect towards one another.
    Kelly
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 13:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    The Bible says that those who say there is no God is a fool. What is your response to that?
    Whoever wrote it is in danger of the fire of hell.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 14:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Whoever wrote it is in danger of the fire of hell.
    I guess you need to ponder that quote a little more, using the word isn't enough
    to put you into danger.
    Kelly
  11. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 15:05
    Heaven for environment Hell for companionship.....Mark Twain
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 18:29
    [Wed Jun 12 16:50:12 2002] Priest of Discord says 'You fool!'
    [Wed Jun 12 16:50:19 2002] Priest of Discord shouts 'Let this fool's meaningless death be a reminder to you all that the power of Discord is absolute!'

[Wed Jun 12 16:54:55 2002] Priest of Discord shouts 'Let this fool's meaningless death be a reminder to you all that the power of Discord is absolute!'
    [Wed Jun 12 16:54:55 2002] Priest of Discord pierces Pungg for 300 points of damage.
    [Wed Jun 12 16:54:55 2002] Pungg has been slain by Priest of Discord!

[Wed Jun 12 16:56:12 2002] Pungg says out of character, 'fansy grow the fu* up and get some damn friends eh?'

http://www.notacult.com/fansy3.htm
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 20:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Lol, i wonder if thats why the devil has a trident, one for prodding Agers, one for prodding you dear beetle and one for prodding, ummm lets see, Noobster, an unholy atheist alliance and a motley crew to boot! thats what one gets for mixing ones malt with SoCo yikes cola, the fiery depths of hell 🙂
    Blah...Southern Comfort???...way too expensive for eternal hell fire (or eternal bliss even)...Smartprice Whiskey is it where it's at!
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 07:051 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    I have said before in previous post, that the bible is a mish mash of truth and error, meaning there are some very wise teachings, and many very silly teachings.....so in this case, the fool comment is correct.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '10 08:271 edit
    I have said before in previous post, that the bible is a mish mash of truth and error, meaning there are some very wise teachings, and many very silly teachings.....so in this case, the fool comment is correct.
    yes but as to date you have not produced one iota of evidence to back up your claim and when pressed upon to do so, you become defensive and egotistical, either make with the reddies or be known as the one who cannot substantiate their claims and your statement is nothing more than a second hand opinion gleaned from the realm of hearsay!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree