You fool

You fool

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
22 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
Blah...Southern Comfort???...way too expensive for eternal hell fire (or eternal bliss even)...Smartprice Whiskey is it where it's at!
Lol, your such a student! (when i was a student i made a mudgaurd for my bike from half a plastic coca cola bottle! someone stuck a little yellow sticker on it, saying, 'are you a student or what!' ) šŸ˜€

Cape Town

Moves
22 Oct 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
I guess you need to ponder that quote a little more, using the word isn't enough
to put you into danger.
Kelly
I know, but the writer did call me a fool (indirectly). I know you probably think he was writing in a God inspired moment and thus immune to punishment. It however remains an unwarranted insult.
If the message is from God, then he is setting a rather bad example.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Oct 10

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes but as to date you have not produced one iota of evidence to back up your claim and when pressed upon to do so, you become defensive and egotistical, either make with the reddies or be known as the one who cannot substantiate their claims and your statement is nothing more than a second hand opinion gleaned from the realm of hearsay!
The evidence is all around us (as G-75 has said before, in resonse to another question).
I dont need evidence for that claim. It is self-evident to me

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
22 Oct 10

yes but as to date you have not produced one iota of evidence to back up your claim and when pressed upon to do so, you become defensive and egotistical, either make with the reddies or be known as the one who cannot substantiate their claims and your statement is nothing more than a second hand opinion gleaned from the realm of hearsay!
What are you talking about, I have given you a list in previous postings, of errors in the bible....so your comment is dishonest.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Oct 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
I know, but the writer did call me a fool (indirectly). I know you probably think he was writing in a God inspired moment and thus immune to punishment. It however remains an unwarranted insult.
If the message is from God, then he is setting a rather bad example.
In the way it was done, it was like calling a someone a baseball player because
they play baseball.
Kelly

t

Moves
22 Oct 10

You will find in the OT where preachers laid down law that if a woman were to try to stop a fight that her spouse was in and knee the individual that she were to lose her hand, to which there is no way this is turning the other cheek in any direction..

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by vishvahetu
What are you talking about, I have given you a list in previous postings, of errors in the bible....so your comment is dishonest.
Only the KJV is free of errors.

Let's argue! šŸ˜²

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by josephw
Only the KJV is free of errors.

Let's argue! šŸ˜²
Good luckšŸ˜µ

Moves
24 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by vishvahetu
If you take your bible literally, then you will be fool number one for as long as you do so.
You are just one big steaming pile of fundamental self opinion aren't you.

rc

Moves
24 Oct 10

Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
You will find in the OT where preachers laid down law that if a woman were to try to stop a fight that her spouse was in and knee the individual that she were to lose her hand, to which there is no way this is turning the other cheek in any direction..
please provide the reference Taco, for i have not heard of it in those terms.

t

Moves
28 Oct 10

please provide the reference Taco, for i have not heard of it in those terms.
robbie, it needs to be found in a concordance in the OT under the priests laws they made for everyone. I have read it before, but I wish I knew which book it is in, could be Numbers. If I had the proper time to find it, and am near a Library, I will look for it, and post where..

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
28 Oct 10

www.biblegateway.com

t

Moves
28 Oct 10
1 edit

I have tried there, but am getting not the proper reference, so I will find a Library to research where, as I had posted.

Cape Town

Moves
28 Oct 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
In the way it was done, it was like calling a someone a baseball player because
they play baseball.
Kelly
No it wasn't. If thats what you believe, then you are essentially calling me a fool too. Can you back up that assertion? How is 'fool' an accurate description of me?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Oct 10

Originally posted by twhitehead
No it wasn't. If thats what you believe, then you are essentially calling me a fool too. Can you back up that assertion? How is 'fool' an accurate description of me?
Bottom line, anyone who misses God with all that God has put in front of
them will have no excuse.
Kelly