You fool

You fool

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Oct 10

Matthew 5:21-22
21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

Now if this scripture is true, do you think the way many of treat others is a good
way to be in danger of the fire of hell?
Kelly

s

England

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in ...[text shortened]... the way many of treat others is a good
Kelly
we are all in danger of the judgement against us.
tho im not convinced it will be a firery place but of "weeping , wailing outside gods light"

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by stoker
tho im not convinced it will be a firery place but of "weeping , wailing outside gods light"
oh it's gonna be fiery allright!...loving god will constantly replenish the burnt out shells that transmit the sensation of agony to us whilst we thrash and gnash our teeth for all eternity!!!

What a guy!

rc

Moves
20 Oct 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Agerg
oh it's gonna be fiery allright!...loving god will constantly replenish the burnt out shells that transmit the sensation of agony to us whilst we thrash and gnash our teeth for all eternity!!!

What a guy!
youll be smokin like a kipper in hell Agers! while i look down from my divan of peace to prod you every now and again with a large stick to make sure you are still half dead ๐Ÿ™‚

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
20 Oct 10
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
youll be smokin like a kipper in hell Agers! while i look down from my divan of peace to prod you every now and again with a large stick to make sure you are still half dead ๐Ÿ™‚
indeed! and surely your god will lovingly replenish your stick as it too becomes charred from the flames as you prod me and other melting husks (which he must continuously repair/regenerate*) for all eternity.

Though not necessarily pragmatic, he sure is dilligent this god fellah

*I might be wrong here...are souls flammable?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
20 Oct 10

Kiss me, you fool!

*burns in hell for eternity*

Crap. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
20 Oct 10

I 'll get the malt๐Ÿ˜ต

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by Palynka
Kiss me, you fool!

*burns in hell for eternity*

Crap. ๐Ÿ˜ž
He has to kiss me too๐Ÿ˜ต

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by stoker
So whats hell?

The one you describe aint so different from where a lot of people are now

rc

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by black beetle
I 'll get the malt๐Ÿ˜ต
no way we are pouring malt on Agers, we shall treat his case with , heaven forbid, a blended whiskey!

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
20 Oct 10

I trust that one can choose to leave heaven if it gets too dull?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
christianity, has it done more good than harm?

rc

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
it depends whether your in Catholic, Protestant or Muslim heaven ๐Ÿ™‚

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
20 Oct 10

Originally posted by KellyJay
21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in ...[text shortened]... the way many of treat others is a good
Kelly
Once again Christianity has mocked itself, with the threat of burning in hell...

Anyway what that verse means is, that if some one spills your drink on your lap, and you respond to them with anger and condemnation, then that is not proper, but.....

If persons of false religion, and men of science, are constantly misleading the general public with false teachings, then they must be chastised and exposed for their nonsense, and be labeled fools....without hesitation.

If you take your bible literally, then you will be fool number one for as long as you do so.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
21 Oct 10

no way we are pouring malt on Agers, we shall treat his case with , heaven forbid, a blended whiskey!
Oh I wanted the malt solely for me down there as I would twist and turn in the flames by our Agerg's side; Agerg would be poured with SoCo yikes cola and you would do the job enjoying yer awful skoosh๐Ÿ˜ต