1. Standard memberKellyJayonline
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 14:16
    Matthew 5:21-22
    21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell."

Now if this scripture is true, do you think the way many of treat others is a good
    way to be in danger of the fire of hell?
    Kelly
  2. England
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 15:14
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in ...[text shortened]... the way many of treat others is a good
    Kelly
    we are all in danger of the judgement against us.
    tho im not convinced it will be a firery place but of "weeping , wailing outside gods light"
  3. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 15:27
    Originally posted by stoker
    tho im not convinced it will be a firery place but of "weeping , wailing outside gods light"
    oh it's gonna be fiery allright!...loving god will constantly replenish the burnt out shells that transmit the sensation of agony to us whilst we thrash and gnash our teeth for all eternity!!!

What a guy!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 15:441 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    oh it's gonna be fiery allright!...loving god will constantly replenish the burnt out shells that transmit the sensation of agony to us whilst we thrash and gnash our teeth for all eternity!!!

What a guy!
    youll be smokin like a kipper in hell Agers! while i look down from my divan of peace to prod you every now and again with a large stick to make sure you are still half dead ๐Ÿ™‚
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 16:153 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    youll be smokin like a kipper in hell Agers! while i look down from my divan of peace to prod you every now and again with a large stick to make sure you are still half dead ๐Ÿ™‚
    indeed! and surely your god will lovingly replenish your stick as it too becomes charred from the flames as you prod me and other melting husks (which he must continuously repair/regenerate*) for all eternity.

Though not necessarily pragmatic, he sure is dilligent this god fellah

*I might be wrong here...are souls flammable?
  6. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 17:04
    Kiss me, you fool!

*burns in hell for eternity*

Crap. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:17
    I 'll get the malt๐Ÿ˜ต
  8. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:21
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Kiss me, you fool!

*burns in hell for eternity*

Crap. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    He has to kiss me too๐Ÿ˜ต
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:43
    Originally posted by stoker
    So whats hell?

The one you describe aint so different from where a lot of people are now
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 18:48
    Originally posted by black beetle
    I 'll get the malt๐Ÿ˜ต
    no way we are pouring malt on Agers, we shall treat his case with , heaven forbid, a blended whiskey!
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 19:09
    I trust that one can choose to leave heaven if it gets too dull?
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 19:41
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    christianity, has it done more good than harm?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 20:21
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    it depends whether your in Catholic, Protestant or Muslim heaven ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '10 21:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    21-22 "You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca, ' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in ...[text shortened]... the way many of treat others is a good
    Kelly
    Once again Christianity has mocked itself, with the threat of burning in hell...

Anyway what that verse means is, that if some one spills your drink on your lap, and you respond to them with anger and condemnation, then that is not proper, but.....

If persons of false religion, and men of science, are constantly misleading the general public with false teachings, then they must be chastised and exposed for their nonsense, and be labeled fools....without hesitation.

If you take your bible literally, then you will be fool number one for as long as you do so.
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    21 Oct '10 03:42
    no way we are pouring malt on Agers, we shall treat his case with , heaven forbid, a blended whiskey!
    Oh I wanted the malt solely for me down there as I would twist and turn in the flames by our Agerg's side; Agerg would be poured with SoCo yikes cola and you would do the job enjoying yer awful skoosh๐Ÿ˜ต