1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Dec '12 20:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You have been taken in by the fairy tale that men evolved from monkeys.
    Nice deflection but that has nothing to do with the world wide flood fairy tale. There was a world wide flood but it was ice not water and about 700 million years ago. It turns out those scientists know a LOT more than you EVER will. Your mind is stuck so far up your mythological arse you can only smell doo doo. The real world goes right by you while you live in your fantasy world.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 02:38
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Nice deflection but that has nothing to do with the world wide flood fairy tale. There was a world wide flood but it was ice not water and about 700 million years ago. It turns out those scientists know a LOT more than you EVER will. Your mind is stuck so far up your mythological arse you can only smell doo doo. The real world goes right by you while you live in your fantasy world.
    Flattery will get you nowhere with me. It is not doo doo that I smell. No, I smell a rat coming directly from the evolutionary camp, who claim so many things happened millions and billions of years ago. You can let them make a fool out of you if you wish.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 10:43
    And idiocy it is. The amazing thing is people getting taken in by that fairy tale in the 21st century when any reasonable look should convince anyone just exactly what a fantasy tale it is.
    they are the minority, and a dwindling one. fundies seem like a numerous bunch simply because they are an endangered species and make up in noise what they lack in numbers and reason. there about 4 or 5 fundies in the spirituality forum that yell their nonsense and nobody takes them seriously.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 10:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jesus says he did!
    according to the gospels that were written after his time, gospels that had to convey his important message of love and peace. the writers might not have remembered every single word he said so they added fillers to give some sort of continuity between the important stuff.

this is just one explanation for your passage that you say "proves" the adam and eve story, passage you smack us in the face with over and over. i remember that passage, it was simply a helper for another point. but you cling to it as if it is irrefutable proof adam and eve existed.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Dec '12 18:01
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    according to the gospels that were written after his time, gospels that had to convey his important message of love and peace. the writers might not have remembered every single word he said so they added fillers to give some sort of continuity between the important stuff.

this is just one explanation for your passage that you say "proves" the adam and e ...[text shortened]... per for another point. but you cling to it as if it is irrefutable proof adam and eve existed.
    Adam and Eve had to have existed. It is common sense. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 00:04
    Adam and Eve had to have existed. It is common sense. 😏

Right, and all that happened only 6000 years ago. If you believe that, I have a GREAT bridge for sale.....
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 04:44
    Right, and all that happened only 6000 years ago. If you believe that, I have a GREAT bridge for sale.....
    I'm not interested in a bridge to nowhere. I am interested in the TRUTH and the WAY to eternal LIFE.

8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 11:46
    I'm not interested in a bridge to nowhere. I am interested in the TRUTH and the WAY to eternal LIFE.

Good luck with that. You will find more truth in a comic book.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 19:07
    Good luck with that. You will find more truth in a comic book.
    There is no promise of eternal life in a comic book.

10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 23:49
    There is no promise of eternal life in a comic book.

Which would be one of the ways that it contains more truth than your bible/religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree