Your Jesus and you.

Your Jesus and you.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by chaney3
No sir.
Dive has proven himself to be in satan's grip with his words. He had ONE good day recently, but otherwise, he spews venom as does the serpent, which explains his poor, weak, fake Christianity.
Boohoo 😉

l

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
The man is seeking, needs your help and all you can do is abuse him.

[sic]
Really divegeester?

Moves
03 Jun 17

Originally posted by leunammi
Really divegeester?
Perhaps you can get to him when you've finished rescuing chaney3...

c

Moves
03 Jun 17

Perhaps you can get to him when you've finished rescuing chaney3...
You say that you've been a Christian for 30 years. Do you realize that you do NOT generally offer any...any proof of that claim? None.

When robbie called you son of satan, I'm sure he had very good reason for it. You enjoy the role of serpent more than Christian.

Moves
03 Jun 17

You say that you've been a Christian for 30 years. Do you realize that you do NOT generally offer any...any proof of that claim? None.

When robbie called you son of satan, I'm sure he had very good reason for it. You enjoy the role of serpent more than Christian.
You're a blithering idiot, a loadmouthed ignorant spiritual yobo with an axe to grind. But I don't keep on about it.

c

Moves
03 Jun 17

You're a blithering idiot, a loadmouthed ignorant spiritual yobo with an axe to grind. But I don't keep on about it.
More hissing from the serpent.

Moves
03 Jun 17

More hissing from the serpent.
😴

F

Moves
04 Jun 17

Each person has their OWN Jesus, regardless of what church they go to.

Originally posted by FabianFnas
How many jesuses are there? Apart from my dog...

You are doing no favors for atheists.
I have no intention of that.

If everyone has its own Jesus and we are 7.3 billion people in the world...
There was a heck of a big family down in Nasareth two thousands years ago !!! 😀

My point is that you say that noone has the same Jesus nor religion as anyone else. Religions crumbles to dust.

And my Jesus is all right, at my feet as I write this, feeling great!

l

Moves
05 Jun 17

Just some inequivocation instead of your usual evasive film-flam would be a move forward. 🙂
I was doing a little research on the second death, and come across this exposition on the subject matter. Read it if you like, pass it by if you must. But please don't bother me with the cut and paste commentary, I only posted this for those that maybe interested. Sonship, KJ, josephw, Suzianne, I would be interested in your comments.

Does the article resonate with your understanding of the second death?

http://concordant.org/expositions/unveiling-jesus-christ/47-second-death/

Moves
05 Jun 17

I was doing a little research on the second death, and come across this exposition on the subject matter. Read it if you like, pass it by if you must. But please don't bother me with the cut and paste commentary, I only posted this for those that maybe interested. Sonship, KJ, josephw, Suzianne, I would be interested in your comments.

Does the article ...[text shortened]... f the second death?

http://concordant.org/expositions/unveiling-jesus-christ/47-second-death/
Are you going to unequivocally state what you believe, or are you going to continue to hem and haw, to prevaricate and dodge, to post links and ask questions? Perhaps you don't know what to believe and just need help.

l

Moves
05 Jun 17

Are you going to unequivocally state what you believe, or are you going to continue to hem and haw, to prevaricate and dodge, to post links and ask questions? Perhaps you don't know what to believe and just need help.
As I stated previously, I think I have answered some of your question already, and I think I will leave it at that, nothing else needs to be said as far as I am concerned,

I am not bothered by your subtle patronizing because I ask questions, those that seek find and no matter where I am in life, I will continue to do so. I will not settle but always pursue. Do you ever ask questions and pursue with the intent to learn or is it just about getting answers/information from people so you can trip them up later like you seem to do in this forum? Just wondering.

In a general sense about what I believe, I do not believe I have arrived at anything concerning God, as he is eternal so are his ways. When I think I know all about God and pride starts to creep in I am reminded of this scripture which helps straighten me out.

1 Corinthians 13:8‭-‬10 ESV

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.

Do I need help in what to believe? I assure you not, I have that quite figured out, however if you have something you would like to contribute so as to learn from with regards to hell, second death, etc., I would consider it of course.

I present information as a way to garner a deeper insight with regards to subject matter and soliciting comments from others and what they think, perhaps to think about something in a different way, it is called teaching and learning, in forums it is links, videos and monolouges. The link I posted I thought was to some good information and maybe would help in understanding the topic, perhaps help another poster with his questions. Silly notion I know.

What is the second death to you? What is your understanding?

Moves
05 Jun 17
1 edit

What is the second death to you? What is your understanding?
Are you going to state what you believe about anything, or not?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 17

Are you going to state what you believe about anything, or not?
Are you?

How many times must you be asked?

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 Jun 17

Is YOUR Jesus really going to send YOU to hell?
Of course not. He is a sweet man trying to help us. What part confused you there.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
06 Jun 17

Originally posted by chaney3Is YOUR Jesus really going to send YOU to hell
Pretty sure all creator god is a bit wiser than that.