1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 02:461 edit
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Those who believe in Jesus are going to the Kingdom of God.
    That is the childish view. Morals don't matter - just faith belief. Bend a knee, worship and fear and obey, that is your evil god. Shame on you and all those like you.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 02:53
    And it is stupid. People born before christ, all children who die young, people with cognitive disabilities - all sentenced.

Just open your own cult. Tax-free property rental, and a pretense at superior ground. You are a goof-bucket bible-thumper.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 10:311 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This commentary seems more verbose than I am used to, but it seems to present the "second death" as annihilation, versus "eternal torment". This is my position as well.
    leunammi,
    I'd like to add that of those four people you listed in your post, I am pretty sure that I am the only one who believes this.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 12:16
    leunammi,
    I'd like to add that of those four people you listed in your post, I am pretty sure that I am the only one who believes this.
    What do you read that makes you believe that, is it just the thought about how bad it is for those that end up there?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jun '17 23:40
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What do you read that makes you believe that, is it just the thought about how bad it is for those that end up there?
    There's more to it than that, including scripture. Let me get back to you on it, as I'm at work now.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 06:39
    I was not asking for myself. leunammi has not been here "for years".

He asked you a direct question, and yet you dodge and complain that he won't answer you, when, in fact, he did answer. He said, "As I stated previously, I think I have answered some of your question already, and I think I will leave it at that, nothing else needs to be said as far as ...[text shortened]... say.

Why don't you just answer his question, instead of being an insufferable bitch about it?
    Claiming he has answered something is not actually answering it as you very well know. Please feel free to go find my question to him and see if you can find a direct reply by him to me.

There is only one "insufferable bitch" on this website, and it isn't me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 06:402 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    Critics and believers both can fall into attempting to use imagination to amplify their particular issues.

Response by divegeester
    Are you insinuating here that your "critics" on this hell topic, (such as myself), are unbelievers?

Originally posted by sonship
    Not necessarily at all.
    Dodge noted.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 07:31
    There's more to it than that, including scripture. Let me get back to you on it, as I'm at work now.
    Don't forget to shake the fries.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    10 Jun '17 11:32
    No worries

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree