1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 08:302 edits
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I have actually made some progress and have seen a psychologist and a neurologist since we last spoke about my past. But anyways knock yourself out and take the piss, troll away.
    Good to hear. This was what I recommended to you when there was that big thread about it. The suggestion that you should see a psychologist was made in good faith and was not trolling.
  2. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 08:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Good to hear. This was what I recommended to you when there was that big thread about it. The suggestion that you should see a psychologist was made in good faith and was not trolling.
    The same 'good faith' you have used to insult me over multiple threads? Whatever you say FMF.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 08:49
    The same 'good faith' you have used to insult me over multiple threads? Whatever you say FMF.
    The good faith I am talking about is when I strongly advised you to get counselling and see a psychologist. Now that you say you've done that, you can hardly call the advice trolling. You should perhaps tell your counsellor about how you spend a lot of time here and allow them to browse through your interactions with people. There might be some talking points.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 09:35
    I have actually made some progress and have seen a psychologist and a neurologist since we last spoke about my past.
    Do you have to report this to the authorities of the school in which you teach?
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:00
    The good faith I am talking about is when I strongly advised you to get counselling and see a psychologist. Now that you say you've done that, you can hardly call the advice trolling. You should perhaps tell your counsellor about how you spend a lot of time here and allow them to browse through your interactions with people. There might be some talking points.
    Ah more time for you to land a few more blows. 😴
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:04
    Ah more time for you to land a few more blows. 😴
    The suggestion that you tell your counsellor about how you spend a lot of time here and allow them to browse through your interactions with people and rasie stuff with you about it? No. Dead serious. I'd give exactly the same advice to my brother or sister if they were seeing a psychologist for the reason you are.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:08
    The suggestion that you tell your counsellor about how you spend a lot of time here and allow them to browse through your interactions with people and rasie stuff with you about it? No. Dead serious. I'd give exactly the same advice to my brother or sister if they were seeing a psychologist for the reason you are.
    Maybe while he's at it he could analyze your behaviour as well.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:10
    Do you have to report your visits to mental health practitioners to the authorities of the school in which you teach?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:11
    Why are you saying that you are improved when you have been claiming in here for months and months that you are not damaged at all?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:12
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Do you have to report your visits to mental health practitioners to the authorities of the school in which you teach?
    How is that any of your business?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:121 edit
    I have actually made some progress and have seen a psychologist and a neurologist since we last spoke about my past.
    Why would you need to see a neurologist?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:13
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Dj2becker brought the topic up I’m just discussing it with him.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:16
    If you weren't such a troll I might have discussed it with you.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:19
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    dj2becker has made a big fuss about how well he is trained to be a teacher and how abuse and deprivation is something he understands because of his training inj child development.

And yet when he said all that, he was still trying to deny that he had been abused and deprived and insisted that he didn't need a psychologist.

In that context, and this new information, and the fact that dj2becker chose to put the depravity of his cult background, his work as a teacher, his training and suitability for his work, in the public domain (such as it is here), divegeester's question is a reasonable and not inappropriate one.

You have not been here long enough to know all this.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:20
    This is the TL;DNR version of what I just said!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree