1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:20
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    If you weren't such a troll I might have discussed it with you.
    Dodge.

If you are not damaged by your claimed experience then why do you need to see mental health practioners?
    Do you even know what a neurologist is?
    Do you know that as a teacher in most countries you will be required to report mental health issues to the school authorities?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:21
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You have not been here long enough to know all this.
    Fair point.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:22
    dj2becker has made a big fuss about how well he is trained to be a teacher and how abuse and deprivation is something he understands because of his training inj child development.

And yet when he said all that, he was still trying to deny that he had been abused and deprived and insisted that he didn't need a psychologist.

In that context, and this new ...[text shortened]... a reasonable and not inappropriate one.

Well I thought I was Becker. Don’t tell me you guys moved off that; I didn’t get the memo
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:25
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Well I thought I was Becker. Don’t tell me you guys moved off that; I didn’t get the memo
    You haven't been here long enough to know what has been put into the public domain.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:26
    You have become boring and dj2becker has suddenly made himself interesting again. And has disappeared, unsurprisingly. And yet here YOU are. Again.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:31
    You haven't been here long enough to know what has been put into the public domain.
    Voluntarily or underhandedly?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:32
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You have become boring and dj2becker has suddenly made himself interesting again. And has disappeared, unsurprisingly. And yet here YOU are. Again.
    I honestly can’t think of anyone whose opinion of me matters less to me than yours
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:38
    Voluntarily or underhandedly?
    He suddenly came out with a big story about having been in a cult completely of his own volition. He came out with the story of his teaching credentials of his own volition. He has now come out with this story of seeing a neurologist of his own volition. Actually I had to look up neurologist because it was not the kind of practitioner I expected him to mention; psychologist yes.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:41
    He suddenly came out with a big story about having been in a cult completely of his own volition. He came out with the story of his teaching credentials of his own volition. He has now come out with this story of seeing a neurologist of his own volition. Actually I had to look up neurologist because it was not the kind of practitioner I expected him to mention; psychologist yes.
    A neurologist makes sense to determine if there is a biological cause to whatever he is dealing with.

But just because somebody mentions a problem or personal stuff as a way of maybe seeking support or input doesn’t mean that revelation has to be used as ammunition against him.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:441 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Dodge.

If you are not damaged by your claimed experience then why do you need to see mental health practioners?
    Do you even know what a neurologist is?
    Do you know that as a teacher in most countries you will be required to report mental health issues to the school authorities?
    There is no need for you to get excited, all the tests came back normal. I asked for the tests by the way. And I informed my principal on what I was going through and why I was doing the tests.
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:55
    dj2becker has made a big fuss about how well he is trained to be a teacher and how abuse and deprivation is something he understands because of his training inj child development.

And yet when he said all that, he was still trying to deny that he had been abused and deprived and insisted that he didn't need a psychologist.

In that context, and this new ...[text shortened]... a reasonable and not inappropriate one.

You are you going to apologise to Romans for your malicious attack on him/her accusing him/her of being me? Or is he/she only me when it suits you?
  12. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 10:58
    I was born into the cult, I didn't really have anywhere to go to until I was self sufficient.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 11:001 edit
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 11:00
    A neurologist makes sense to determine if there is a biological cause to whatever he is dealing with.

But just because somebody mentions a problem or personal stuff as a way of maybe seeking support or input doesn’t mean that revelation has to be used as ammunition against him.
    Well I guess you can't blame him if his hobby is bashing Christians.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Feb '18 11:01
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    No. I just recognised at an early age that the doctrine taught to me was contrary to what Jesus said.
    Ok, what did they teach if I may ask?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree