1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:21
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    But if you want to whizz in the pool, I’m not interested.
    You seen to say “whizz in the pool” an awful lot, it’s like a tick you have.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:22
    I see FMF has taught you how to whizz in the pool. Good for you! Keep poisoning our community with your substance-less insults and uninformed banter.

In other words....whizz on!
    Two “whizz”s in one post!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:241 edit
    ... before he decided to debase himself and join the troll brigade.
    I suppose this “troll brigade” are as anonymous as the “god haters”?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:27
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You seen to say “whizz in the pool” an awful lot, it’s like a tick you have.
    I’d be more concerned about posters whose tick is whizzing in the pool, not a poster who identifies it. And I wouldn’t have to write it so often if there was more substance and less whizzing in these threads
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:28
    I suppose this “troll brigade” and as anonymous as the “god haters”?
    Since I identified the head troll, your supposition is incorrect.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:38
    I’d be more concerned about posters whose tick is whizzing in the pool, not a poster who identifies it. And I wouldn’t have to write it so often if there was more substance and less whizzing in these threads
    You picked up this pissing in the pool thing from FMF who pointed out quite accurately that that was what you were doing, and now you are just flogging it to death as though it was your own idea. It’s quite cringe worthy
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:381 edit
    Since I identified the head troll, your supposition is incorrect.
    List them here then right now..

Go on.
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 21:46
    You picked up this pissing in the pool thing from FMF who pointed out quite accurately that that was what you were doing, and now you are just flogging it to death as though it was your own idea. It’s quite cringe worthy
    I'm worried that if he ever brings all his cliches together in one sentence we'll having him 'whizzing in his troll toolbox and all over his amigos,....while torturing babies for fun.'
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 22:39
    In whose eyes, amigo? Yours? The other trolls?

When FMF used it, he was engaging in projection since he’s the Grand Whizzer in this forum. When I use it, I’m accurately placing all of his deflection and trolling under one umbrella.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 22:42
    List them here then right now..

Go on.
    I’ll think about it, amigo. I’ve already identified the head troll. You do know who that is, correct?

Hint: He’s an atheist who spends all day flaming Christians and contributing little substance.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '18 22:43
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I'm worried that if he ever brings all his cliches together in one sentence we'll having him 'whizzing in his troll toolbox and all over his amigos,....while torturing babies for fun.'
    Where’d you get the “torturing babies” part? I’ve never said that or even implied it.

Interesting you have that idea rattling around in your noggin.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 01:13
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    This man lacks experience.

Only those who no longer commit sin bear "good fruit".

I demonstrated from Mark 4:26-29 STAGES of the growth and development of the kingdom of God.

Sure, the climax of the harvest is the goal. But each stage of the process arriving AT the final goal is important to God, obviously.

"The earth bears fruit of itself:
    first a blade,
    then an ear,
    then full grain in the ear.
    But when the fruit is RIPE, immediately he sends forth the sickle, because the harvest has come." (See Mark 26-29)

I can understand you saying the harvest climax of the kingdom is all that matters, in a sense. But there is no harvest unless each IMPORTANT intervening stage of the kingdom's influence is at work.

Your way of saying "final sinless maturity is all that matters" is really subtle device to oppose Christ dispensing His life into those who receive Him.

How can you believe in His dispensing, when you regard the resurrection as a "cleverly devised myth?"

Only those who no longer commit sin are "born again".

You lack experience in the new birth. So you come to the subject with no experience but just a natural mind with POPE self opinion as your authority.

Peter, however had experience, thank God. And Peter said the newborn babes should GROW --- GROW --- GROW into salvation. How could one say GROWTH does not matter?

"As newborn babes, long for the guileless milk of the word in order that by it you may grow unto salvation." (1 Peter 2:2)

You intend to OPPOSE the truth of the living Christ dispensing His life into man. Euphemistic terms are used to conceal this opposition to a living Jesus causing the spiritual babes to GROW unto salvation.

You oppose this because you count the resurrection of Christ as a "cleverly devised myth".

Do you think Christians who have learned Jesus is available will be tricked by your feigning to hold sinless maturity as "the only thing that matters" ?

We're not deceived by the flattery.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 01:232 edits
    Only those who no longer commit sin are a "son" who "remains in the house forever".

I have no problem with that. But the "house" is growing and being built up. That means a process.

This is not superficial and requires some experience.
    Just natural intelligence cannot know this.

The local expression of the normal church is a matter of the saints GROWING and being BUILT UP in the divine life that God has caused to be imparted into them.

"I planted, Apollos watered, but God caused the growth." (1 Cor. 3:6)

That is the growth of the new spiritual life that has been dispensed into the saved. Growth is important. Righteousness subjectively deepens with growth, a grow that God causes.

This growth is the building up of the house of God, the "building" of God, which is built "organically" by the growth of Christ in men and women in the local church.

"So then neither is he who plants anything nor he who waters, but God who causes the growth. (v.7)

For we are God's fellow workers, you are God's cultivated land
    [or farm] God's building."

The building of the house of God where the perfected sons will live eternally is a growing building. Farm / Building. The building materials are produced by the GROWTH of divine life - a growth that God within them and over them CAUSES.

But these words you will probably discount as not being a part of the Gospel. If the light in you be darkness, how GREAT is the darkness.

This is a part of the Gospel.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 01:344 edits

Only those who no longer commit sin have "eternal life".

Readers of the New Testament must also take into account that the Apostle John spoke to Christians that they HAVE (as to present tense) eternal life.

He did not mean that there was no need for them to mature further.

"He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.

I have written these things to you that you may know that you have eternal life, to you who believe into the name of the Son of God." (1 John 5:12,13)

I don't think John needs to be taken privately aside by ThinkOfOne to have your modernist antichrist "clarification" of the Gospel.

And there is little to nothing in this epistle of First John to suggest anyone in his audience was totally matured so as to no longer need to occasionally confess failure or sin.

John includes HIMSELF as still being somewhat challenged by that sin nature.

"If WE say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and the truth is not in us." (1 John 1:9)

I think the Apostle John had deep experience as a disciple of Jesus and you have probably NONE.

How can you when you conceal, yet regard Christ's resurrection and availability as a "cleverly devised myth" ?

But you could indeed repent and enter in.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Feb '18 01:48

Only those who no longer commit sin "live in the kingdom".
    Only those who no longer commit sin are "true disciples".

The concept negates living up to the level of a clear conscience. As one grows in the divine life deeper and deeper levels of enlightenment and exposure informs her or him which areas need to come under control of Christ.

You have no experience of kingdom living and come only to the Bible with your natural intelligence void of experience and true revelation.

I live in the kingdom. I need my living in the kingdom of God to expand, grow, develop further and mature.

I would be a liar to say I never live under Christ's authority and kingship. And I also would be a liar to say I am aware of NO area in which He needs to expand His lordship over me.

No ThinkOfOne, No false humility will influence me to believe I have nothing to do with the kingdom of God because there are still areas in which He could bring under further lordship.

One day the Christians will be SWALLOWED UP in life completely.

" .. that what is mortal may be swallowed up by [divine] life." (2 Cor. 5:4)

Naturally there is a transformation from not righteous to righteous, but the only thing that really counts is whether or not the transformation is completed.

No, that is not the only thing that counts. Having a good conscience counts. And AS the Holy Spirit shines one one that some ADDITIONAL area of his living needs to be turned over to Christ - THAT counts.

Having said that, we know that He will eventually present us FAULTLESS before Himself in love.

"But to HIm who is able to guard you from stumbling and to set you before His glory without blemish in exultation ..." (Jude 12:24)

You are wasting valuable time in which you could receive the new birth and be growing in Christ in preparation for the manifestation of the kingdom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree