Your spiritual network

Your spiritual network

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I can’t remember which post I wrote that in reaction to and I’m not interested enough to look through previous pages to find out
I honestly suspect that you are a prize dickhead.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
Maybe staying up virtually all night long most of the ten days you've been here has had a detrimental effect on the degree to which you come across as having any integrity.
Haha!

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
10 Feb 18
1 edit

Sorry, an error occurred. Please report this problem.

Moves
10 Feb 18

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
Sorry, an error occurred. Please report this problem.
Last time I reported you sir you broke into my caravan and chewed one of my slippers.

😠

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Feb 18

You want my name? Or are you asking if I have another account on here? I won’t give you my name but I will tell you I don’t have another account on here.

I’ve debated atheists and discussed Christianity in a lot of different Internet forums over the past few years and have found that atheists and pantheists generally have the same arguments against Christianity and misconceptions and/or misrepresentations about it
who are you? not your name, not what you do

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
10 Feb 18

I have no idea where to find you
I've started afew threads lately. you can lead a horse to water but hell if you can make it drink

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
who are you? not your name, not what you do
To paraphrase Sylvester Stallone in “Cobra,” trolls are the disease, and I’m the cure.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
I've started afew threads lately. you can lead a horse to water but hell if you can make it drink
I prefer the water described in John chapter 4:

“Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.

Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.

There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.

(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?

Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.“

(John 4:5-14)

T

Moves
11 Feb 18

So you believe someone who accepted Christ and became a Christian at, say, 20 years of age and lived until the age of 80 did not commit a sin for 60 years?

Bear in mind that lying is a sin, coveting is a sin, looking on a woman with lust in one’s heart is a sin and being angry with someone is a sin.

Our hypothetical Christian who died at the age of 80 after accepting Christ at the age of 20 didn’t commit any of those sins for 60 years?
Why are you asking inane questions like these instead of actually addressing the points made in my post?

Of course Christians can and do continue to commit sin.

However, true disciples of Jesus are made free of committing sin. See John 8.

If you need me to connect the dots for you, let me know.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Why are you asking inane questions like these instead of actually addressing the points made in my post?

Of course Christians can and do continue to commit sin.

However, true disciples of Jesus are made free of committing sin. See John 8.

If you need me to connect the dots for you, let me know.
So a Christian can sin and still enter heaven? That’s not at all what the other poster (think his handle is raj) said and it was to him that I have addressed that question.

F

Moves
11 Feb 18

So a Christian can sin and still enter heaven? That’s not at all what the other poster (think his handle is raj) said and it was to him that I have addressed that question.
Are Rajk999 and ThinkOfOne two of the "God haters" you were talking about yesterday? Or can't you remember?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Are Rajk999 and ThinkOfOne two of the "God haters" you were talking about yesterday? Or can't you remember?
More pointless and substance-free banter from the whizzmaster.

F

Moves
11 Feb 18

More pointless and substance-free banter from the whizzmaster.
You brought up the issue of there allegedly being "God haters" - people who believe in "God" but who "hate" him - in this community. You brought it up. Not me, nor anyone else. If you now seek to distance yourself from this smear of unnamed persons, just say so.

T

Moves
11 Feb 18

<An individual who has not stopped sinning cannot produce "good fruit". See Matthew 7.>

This is ridiculous and a gross misinterpretation of the verse you’re citing. So someone who still occasionally sins and repents afterward cannot shovel snow from his elderly neighbor’s sidewalk for free? Cannot donate money to charity? Cannot volunteer at a soup ki ...[text shortened]... randed by the side of the road?

The definition of good is totally and completely free of sin?
Of course people who continue to sin can do all of those types of things. They could even do much greater things than you listed. The could even go so far as to "prophesy in [HIs] name and in [HIs] name drive out demons and in [HIs] name perform many miracles". To them He would say plainly, "I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!".

"A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire."

You neither hear nor understand what Jesus was saying.

T

Moves
11 Feb 18
1 edit

As far as I know, he has identified himself as a Christian. He has also said a Christian cannot sin.

By simple logic, he is claiming to be living a sin-free life.
The reason that you could not show one post where rajk999 has claimed that he is "living a sin-free life" is because he never made any such claim. Your claim is false.

The truth is that you have inferred that "he is claiming to be living a sin-free life". You cannot validly assert that an inference made by you is the same as a claim by him. .