1. 1. e4!!
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 04:23
    Been pulling for the Saints since I was a kid. Glad to see them finally getting what they deserve.

24-27 NO
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 22:58
    Originally posted by deeploser
    Been pulling for the Saints since I was a kid. Glad to see them finally getting what they deserve.

24-27 NO
    They oughta get what they deserve in the windy city next weekend.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 23:41
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Must resist joke!

P-
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Jan '07 23:57

24-27 NO
    Go Saints for SB title!
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    15 Jan '07 04:27
    I can't take any more "Marching on" or "Saving a hurting city" anymore. Someone please beat them.
  6. Standard memberTurtlestack
    Altered Carbon
    www.danharlow.com
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 03:18
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I can't take any more "Marching on" or "Saving a hurting city" anymore. Someone please beat them.
    Look the Saints are a great story even without Katrina. Sean Payton has done an amazing job with the Saints. He took a BAD team and made them great with rookies and creative play calling. Now I'm a Pats fan but I am rooting for the Saints too because they represent the good in the sport by playing as a Team and having fun on the field.
  7. over there
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 15:58
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I think the Bears will win, unless Grossman screws is up, and believe me he will try. He almost lost it last week!
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    16 Jan '07 16:331 edit
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I think the Bears will win, unless Grossman screws is up, and believe me he will try. He almost lost it last week!
    That wasn't all Grossman's fault. The Seahawks played to the Bears level, maybe even better until the last minutes of the 4th quarter when they botched two plays. They had to only get 1 damn yard for the first down, had been driving it with the run game, and were only about 10-15 yards out of Josh Brown's FG range.

Blaming it on Rex overlooks the weak defense the Bears displayed and the good offense the Seahawks ran. It also overlooks that the Seahawks D really played hard even with a rag tag secondary.

Besides the only big mistake he made was the fumble on Peterson's sack and a lot of NFL QB's would fumble there anyway. The interception was more the receiver's fault than Rex's.

The Bears D has been overrated of late. They were awesome in the beginning (much like Rex), but due to key injuries they are looking very beatable late.
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '07 18:16
    Originally posted by Turtlestack
    Look the Saints are a great story even without Katrina. Sean Payton has done an amazing job with the Saints. He took a BAD team and made them great with rookies and creative play calling. Now I'm a Pats fan but I am rooting for the Saints too because they represent the good in the sport by playing as a Team and having fun on the field.
    two teams is better than one. i am a dallas fan and a ray lewis fan and they are both out.
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    18 Jan '07 20:27

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberTurtlestack
    Altered Carbon
    www.danharlow.com
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 04:47
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I disagree with you. I am a football fan first and New England fan second. I like the competition and I appreciate a good game between two teams who both deserve to win.
  12. Standard memberEAPOE
    Earl of Rochester
    Restoration London
    Moves
    19 Jan '07 05:03

24-27 NO
    Why not try an adrenaline sport. . . . Dueling at dawn for example.
  13. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 01:53
    Lol, well we sent the saints marching right on outta Chicago.

Never underestimate a Chicago team.

Although, I like what Payton has done they are a great team.

Unfortunately it appears that even the sea Hawks played a better game than the Saints, lol.

And Payton Manning fans better pray he doesn't face REX GROSSMAN, yes I said it, in the SuperBowl.

When you give Rex proper blockage and protection, he's a superstar.
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 02:15
    Originally posted by Hypa
    Lol, well we sent the saints marching right on outta Chicago.

Never underestimate a Chicago team.

Although, I like what Payton has done they are a great team.

Unfortunately it appears that even the sea Hawks played a better game than the Saints, lol.

And Payton Manning fans better pray he doesn't face REX GROSSMAN, yes I said it, in the SuperBowl.

When you give Rex proper blockage and protection, he's a superstar.
    A superstar . . .? You guys just had a great win so I'll forgive your temporary insanity, but I expect that after the hangover wears off tomorrow morning you will speak more sense.

Besides, most NFL QB's look great when they have "blockage and protection."
  15. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 02:23
    yes he is a star. It's crazy fans who like to follow what the media says who ruin his confidence.

The moment there's no protection and he has a turnover the whole world is against him.

Where was the attention a couple weeks ago when bret favre threw 5 interceptions in one game?

He's a great quarterback, and he just showed up Brees, who everyone would say is leagues better than him.

But where are all those quarterbacks now?

At home

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree