Boring / Lucky Liverpool

Boring / Lucky Liverpool

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AB

Moves
08 Apr 08

Please post all your related nonsense here. It'll give me a good laugh to get over the fast approaching hangover tomorrow morning.

Bring on Chelsea

sc

where angels play

Moves
08 Apr 08

sc

where angels play

Moves
08 Apr 08

Just seen Wengers post match comments ha ha love it 😴

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
08 Apr 08

Right I'm confused again, is it your year again or not?

D

Moves
09 Apr 08

Fair play...

desire, passion and will to win was clearly evident tonight..

certain incidents over the course of this tie have led me to the opinion that maybe Liverpool name on the trophy....I hope not.

I watched the gae tonight with three pool fanatics...painful

Enjoy the hangover angry boy....

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
09 Apr 08

I was pleased Liverpool won... at least they're an English side! (Not a foreign side that play in the English league!)

😉

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
09 Apr 08
1 edit

It’s sad to see the champion’s league has come to this only one teams remaining has actually won its domestic league.

The status of this competition has been, in my view down graded compared to the great teams of the passed who were champions.

Liverpool fans will once again dream of old days when they dominated both competitions sadly they only finished fourth last year and have not won the league since 1990 eighteen years ago.

J

Cavan, Ireland

Moves
09 Apr 08
1 edit

Liverpool, aparently the weakest of the top four are once again in the Semi Final of the Champion League, 3 times in 4 seasons which is more than a lot of teams can say, is seems like a lot of Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans are very bitter becasue Liverpool never give up until the final whistle as last night showed.

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
09 Apr 08

Again only for the competition been expanded Liverpool would not be there.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by Tychoo
Again only for the competition been expanded Liverpool would not be there.
This is an old argument, which also applies to Italy, Spain, Germany and France...

What do you want? 10 teams to compete in the Champions League?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by John1916
Liverpool, aparently the weakest of the top four are once again in the Semi Final of the Champion League, 3 times in 4 seasons which is more than a lot of teams can say, is seems like a lot of Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal fans are very bitter becasue Liverpool never give up until the final whistle as last night showed.
You have a bit of an advantage if your squad starts the season competing in only one competition.

D

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
09 Apr 08

My position is the same regardless of the country.

The CL was created to make one thing, money.

Do you remember when it started there was two rounds of groups, but that was scraped due to low TV ratings and God awful football.

Take the last European championship Greece won it because standards have fallen in the bigger nations.

The press then slated the comp as been the poorest tournament ever

s

6yd box

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by blade68
This is an old argument, which also applies to Italy, Spain, Germany and France...

What do you want? 10 teams to compete in the Champions League?
go back to the old knock-out 2 leg ties.. thats proper CUP FOOTBALL

T
F**k the EU, IMF,WB

Moves
09 Apr 08

I agree.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
09 Apr 08

Originally posted by Tychoo