1. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '08 15:28
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I thought this was the definition of insanity.
    Maybe, it's a fine line sometimes!
  2. swivel seat
    Moves
    14 Feb '08 19:47
    Originally posted by asromacalcio
    ????? Roeder may have started his managerial career badly but since then he's proved himself more than adequate, look at Norwich for proof of that.
    norwich will finish seventh, then go down next year, the history books will prove this, 🙂
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 02:56
    Originally posted by gniyfidom7
    norwich will finish seventh, then go down next year, the history books will prove this, 🙂
    Shouldn't that be "the tea leaves will prove this,"?

D
  4. swivel seat
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 07:20
    and them too, 🙂
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 12:07
    Well finally Robson has gone!
    8 months of unbelievable misery are at an end....

Blackwell is the dawn of a new era down at Bramall Lane...

END OF THREAD!
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 16:03
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Where does blade68 talk about booing during the game? He talks about massive protests AFTER the game, and he is now expressing his will to see the manager gone.

If you want to randomly make assumptions about how blade68 acts during the games so that you can attack him, go ahead. While you're at it, maybe you can also assume that he spits on home players while they're taking corners.

Pathetic.
    My post about booing from the start was in response to your post.

I'm not surprised you don't know what was going on at Bramhall Lane, but SU fans WERE booing from the start AND boycotting games.

"His side had departed to a backdrop of boos at half-time and earlier his substitution of the striker Luton Shelton with the midfielder Chris Armstrong had met with taunts of "You don't know what you're doing"."

http://www.sportimage.co.uk/img/photograph.php?SPI_479CF4F368AE3357407878

Now, I never stated that I believed that blade was booing from the start nor boycotting. However, if you read through this thread, you'll see him spreading rumours about Robson turning up for training drunk, etc. I'm sure he didn't reserve that discussion for us at RHP, but also discussed it on match day, which helped spread the anti-Robson sentiment which led to idiots booing from the start and boycotting their team.

Of course, Blade is a customer and if he isn't happy with what he is getting, then it is his right to complain. And I'm free to comment on how I view both his choice of protest and Sheffield United fans' protests in general.

D
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 16:51
    Originally posted by Ragnorak

However, if you read through this thread, you'll see him spreading rumours about Robson turning up for training drunk, etc.
    Ahem..... those weren't rumours...

These facts about Robson's drinking came from one of the first team players!
    (a good friend of mine knows him...)
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 18:47
    Originally posted by blade68

Ah yes, the good old "a friend of a friend of a friend" FACT?

You should put that fact on BR's wiki page. When the inevitable "citation required" appears, put "A good friends friend"

; D
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 18:56

Sounds like ye're after getting another drunk in charge...
    ""I've not sat down with (club chairman) Terry Robinson or (plc chairman) Kevin McCabe and discussed how long my tenure at the football club will be," stated Blackwell.

"I've not even bothered talking about wages or where I'm going to live or anything like that."

D
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 09:19
    Ah yes, the good old "a friend of a friend of a friend" FACT?

You should put that fact on BR's wiki page. When the inevitable "citation required" appears, put "A good friends friend"

; D
    You can't go inserting more friends than are actually involved Rag...

A good friend of mine knows the player...
  11. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 12:37
    You can't go inserting more friends than are actually involved Rag...

A good friend of mine knows the player...
    "A mate of mine was drinking with Alan Quinn (out of favour since Robson's arrival - and recently loaned out to Ipswich)... he told my mate that Robson regularly turns up at the training ground half p1ssed - what a great example he's setting eh? "

Any chance there may have been a motive behind Quinn's "facts"?

D
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 12:39

How does "out of favour" and "recently loaned out to Ipswich" equate to "first team player"?

Do you still maintain that his news you heard from a friend of a friend is 100% fact, or are you willing to accept that you may have been indulging in a whispering campaign against Robson, started by a player with a huge chip on his shoulder?

D
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 13:55
    How does "out of favour" and "recently loaned out to Ipswich" equate to "first team player"?

Do you still maintain that his news you heard from a friend of a friend is 100% fact, or are you willing to accept that you may have been indulging in a whispering campaign against Robson, started by a player with a huge chip on his shoulder?

D
    Alan Quinn was a first team regular until Robson's arrival - FACT.
    Alan Quinn was a first team squad member during Robson's reign, until he was first loaned (and I believe he's now been sold) to Ipswich - FACT.
    My mate knows the player - FACT.
    My mate, is a good mate - FACT.

All I've done is state FACTS... you can make your own mind up regarding the integrity of comments made by someone you don't know.
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 14:30

I'm not surprised you don't know what was going on at Bramhall Lane, but SU fans WERE booing from the start AND boycotting games.

"His side had departed to a backdrop of boos at half-time and earlier his substitution of the striker Luton Shelton with the midfielder Chris Armstrong h ...[text shortened]... ew both his choice of protest and Sheffield United fans' protests in general.

D
    That doesn't change anything. My post was about you accusing blade of undermining his team.

Can you read? Where did I defend that?

Now, I never stated that I believed that blade was booing from the start nor boycotting.
    You said: How does it feel to undermine your team?[/b]. This is a personal accusation of blade (notice the [i]feel). I'm sure you'll accuse me of semantics again, but what should I do when you deny what you said before? I call you on it. that's all.

I'm sure he didn't reserve that discussion for us at RHP, but also discussed it on match day, which helped spread the anti-Robson sentiment which led to idiots booing from the start and boycotting their team.
    You're clearly losing it. How is he to blame if other fans can't control themselves?
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    16 Feb '08 19:581 edit
    "....However, if you read through this thread, you'll see him spreading rumours about Robson turning up for training drunk, etc. I'm sure he didn't reserve that discussion for us at RHP, but also discussed it on match day, which helped spread the anti-Robson sentiment which led to idiots booing from the start and boycotting their team.
    BLADE68 was responsible for the dis-missal of MR. B. ROBSON as manager of Sheffield Unitef Football Club😵😵😵😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree