Can i get a JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ??

Can i get a JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ??

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
18 Jan 10
1 edit

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[b]JETS! JETS! JETS![b]

EAT THAT, DOUBTERS!!

THE LEAN GREEN DEFENSE MACHINE, BABY!!!

s

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by sh76
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

[b]JETS! JETS! JETS![b]

EAT THAT, DOUBTERS!!

THE LEAN GREEN DEFENSE MACHINE, BABY!!!
Read my other post! Congrats. I shall eat my words one by one!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Read my other post! Congrats. I shall eat my words one by one!
Thank you. 🙂

Moves
18 Jan 10

cant hey best the colts though? i for one hope so... couple of very interesting championship games if you ask me.

s

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by trev33
cant hey best the colts though? i for one hope so... couple of very interesting championship games if you ask me.
Probably not, yet no one, but no one, gave them a chance against San Diego. When the football gods decree that the ball shall bounce your way there is no telling. Who woulda thought Kaeding would miss field goals from within 40 yards, that balls would hop off of receiver's ankles into the bellies of awaiting defenders on the ground and players would kick challenge flags and get penalized 15 yards causing a half minute loss of time? I, for one, hope they beat the snot out of the Colts and haunt them for decades to come for letting them stay alive to enter the playoffs to begin with. Maybe the football gods are out to punish the stinkin' Colts and cowardly Caldwell!

M

Moves
18 Jan 10

Probably not, yet no one, but no one, gave them a chance against San Diego. When the football gods decree that the ball shall bounce your way there is no telling. Who woulda thought Kaeding would miss field goals from within 40 yards, that balls would hop off of receiver's ankles into the bellies of awaiting defenders on the ground and players would kic ...[text shortened]... egin with. Maybe the football gods are out to punish the stinkin' Colts and cowardly Caldwell!
yes - the Colts should have known that when you have the chance to eliminate a team and you instead mail it in, you know that you're going to have to face that team again in the playoffs, and you will wish you had gotten rid of them when you had the chance.

the Bengals already learned this lesson.

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by Melanerpes
yes - the Colts should have known that when you have the chance to eliminate a team and you instead mail it in, you know that you're going to have to face that team again in the playoffs, and you will wish you had gotten rid of them when you had the chance.

i don't buy this. if the colts had of beaten the jets they would've had to play their best players, they needed a rest. who wants to go into the playoffs with tired players? remember their 16-0 season, who won the superbowl that year? the fact that they play them again is somewhat ironic but if the jets hadn't of reached the playoffs another team with similar ability would have, we all know that any team can team beat any other on say given day. the colts did the right thing for their team... most coaches would have done the same, if the jets beat them next week it will be because they played better on the day not because the colts 'let' them into the playoffs.

s

Moves
18 Jan 10

Originally posted by Melanerpes

Karma! Karma and more karma! I hope the Jets beat the snot out of them and if not that they wear them down so they lose the superbowl to Vikings or NO!

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
21 Jan 10

Karma! Karma and more karma! I hope the Jets beat the snot out of them and if not that they wear them down so they lose the superbowl to Vikings or NO!
That's precisely why the Jets are going to win. Colts should have rested starters when the game was won.
and for that matter, the Bengals should have done the same....and now they are home..

s

Moves
21 Jan 10

Originally posted by Scotty70
That's precisely why the Jets are going to win. Colts should have rested starters when the game was won.
and for that matter, the Bengals should have done the same....and now they are home..
But the Colst did rest starters. They looked sharp last week, but as we saw from other teams this does not translate from week to week. No team had looked sharper than the Chargers. Look at them now. The Jets are the one team i would not want to face. Life comes full circle. if the jets win they will certainly look like a team of destiny. I would not want to face them in the SB!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
21 Jan 10

Captain Kirk will have a J with you!

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
21 Jan 10

But the Colst did rest starters. They looked sharp last week, but as we saw from other teams this does not translate from week to week. No team had looked sharper than the Chargers. Look at them now. The Jets are the one team i would not want to face. Life comes full circle. if the jets win they will certainly look like a team of destiny. I would not want to face them in the SB!
When the Jets win the SuperBowl, I guarantee you that teams will stop resting starters against lesser opponents struggling to get into the playoffs, especially if the opponent is within the conference.

s

Moves
21 Jan 10

When the Jets win the SuperBowl, I guarantee you that teams will stop resting starters against lesser opponents struggling to get into the playoffs, especially if the opponent is within the conference.
No disagreement there! I am not a Jets fan, but I despise what the Colts did! I would never let an intraconference/division rival off the hook!

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
21 Jan 10

No disagreement there! I am not a Jets fan, but I despise what the Colts did! I would never let an intraconference/division rival off the hook!
I'd rather do what the Vikings did to the Cowboys so there is no question that you lost the game. No luck or fluke involved, just total demoralizing domination.

s

Moves
22 Jan 10

I'd rather do what the Vikings did to the Cowboys so there is no question that you lost the game. No luck or fluke involved, just total demoralizing domination.
Jets are a team on a mission. I don't know about total domination, but I'm sure they will take the win any which way it comes. Colt's D is a fast, finesse unit. They can be brutalized with a crushing ground game! I feel it will be a good game indeed. I wish it were the late game and not the early one, although the fireworks game should be entertaiing as well!