College football 2008

College football 2008

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by shortcircuit
The current line in Las Vegas favors Florida by 3. That is what I said and it is accurate.
So let it be written.. so let it be done!

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
10 Dec 08

Originally posted by SmookieP
So let it be written.. so let it be done!
I, being of strong mind, maybe not so strong body, solemnly swear that the college football thing will come back in a few weeks..

I also pledge my allegiance to the Lizard upon us, the Alligator that has forced everyone to live in fear. The Alligator that emerges from the swamp, not a hickory stump, but maybe a cypress knee.

The Gator.

E

Moves
14 Dec 08

Sam Bradford, Heisman '08!

Boomer Sooner!!!

P

weedhopper

Moves
18 Dec 08

The Heisman lost all integrity when it shafted Johnny Majors. It's a meaningless award.

M
The Unteachable

Over yonder

Moves
19 Dec 08

My close-minded SEC Bias. We already watched the National Championship Game. It was called the SEC Championship. Alabama v. Florida. We will see when Florida lays the wood to my dear neighbors in sooner land. We can agreee with the sooners on one thing though - to hate Texas.

M
The Unteachable

Over yonder

Moves
19 Dec 08

I will admit Bradford deserved the Heisman. Better year than Tebow and... well.... did I mention I hate Texas.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
19 Dec 08

Originally posted by MrVarnell
I will admit Bradford deserved the Heisman. Better year than Tebow and... well.... did I mention I hate Texas.
It is really easy to hate a team that yours can't beat. We chased the porkers from the SWC because they couldn't stand getting whipped every year. Of course, they can't seem to win in the SEC either. Maybe it is that they just aren't very good. I'd rather be dead than red....that goes for the sooners as well.

E

Moves
19 Dec 08

It is really easy to hate a team that yours can't beat. We chased the porkers from the SWC because they couldn't stand getting whipped every year. Of course, they can't seem to win in the SEC either. Maybe it is that they just aren't very good. I'd rather be dead than red....that goes for the sooners as well.
Who won the 2000 Cotton Bowl? I think Nutt had a pretty good record vs Texas.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
20 Dec 08

Originally posted by Eladar
Who won the 2000 Cotton Bowl? I think Nutt had a pretty good record vs Texas.
LOL

E

Moves
20 Dec 08
1 edit

LOL
You might appreciate Mack Brown's comment about the game:

''We got whipped.'' -Texas Coach Mack Brown

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Dec 08

Sounds a lot like Bob Stoops the last few YEARS after playing Texas.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
20 Dec 08

Enough with the history lesson....Gators will win. If I could bet my house without my wife finding out , I would. Go Tebow. Best athelete in college football!

E

Moves
20 Dec 08

Sounds a lot like Bob Stoops the last few YEARS after playing Texas.
Too bad for you that Texas has difficulty finishing a season. How many Big XII championships has Texas prevented OU from claiming as of late?

E

Moves
20 Dec 08

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Enough with the history lesson....Gators will win. If I could bet my house without my wife finding out , I would. Go Tebow. Best athelete in college football!
Athletes can have their knees blown. Games are not totally predictable, that's why they are played. The Gators may have the best athletes in college football, but they are young and have been beaten at home by a less than perfect Ole Miss team.

Anyone who would bet their house on a college football game isn't too bright. It is a good thing you have your wife to keep you in line. I do believe I hear a whip in the distance. Ouch, that one had to hurt. 😉

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
20 Dec 08

LOL
I'm not a hog-hater, they've always been a decent team throughout their years in the sw conference and on>>>>

It's just your statement that sounded funny