1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    26 Apr '11 20:45
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Edit 2. And your feet smell bad.
    How the hell did you find out about that?
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Apr '11 21:38
    Originally posted by Palynka
    How the hell did you find out about that?
    They smell that bad.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 16:27
    Round 3.

Fight!
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 18:37
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Round 3.

Fight!
    Your take?

Mine...

Real 2-0 Barca
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 19:32
    It is so embarrassing to see that idiot Busquets faking
    hits to the face all the time. They suck as sportsmen.
  6. In your face
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 19:421 edit
    It is so embarrassing to see that idiot Busquets faking
    hits to the face all the time. They suck as sportsmen.
    It's been entertaining for all the wrong reasons so far. What was all that about at half time and how the f*** does anyone get sent off who is on the bench? Crazy.
    I hope we see less drama and more football in the second half.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 19:50
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    It's been entertaining for all the wrong reasons so far. What was all that about at half time and how the f*** does anyone get sent off who is on the bench? Crazy.
    I hope we see less drama and more football in the second half.
    Me too. This is a soap opera.

Give me some Bundesliga any day 😠
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 20:17
    What a disgusting match!

Of course, Barcelona is the most valuable brand and sponsors
    pay more for a final match with Barcelona, so they put that idiot
    referee who publicly said he adores Messi.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Theft! Theft! I want my money back!!
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 20:28
    Ok, the assault is complete.

Red cards. Goal.

Platini must be happy now.
  10. Cyberspace
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 20:49
    Your take?

Mine...

Real 2-0 Barca
    Ha ha screw you, you real fan.
    Exactly the opposite
    Viva barcelona
  11. Santiago
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 21:041 edit
    Poor display by both sides. Lots of cheating and whining, lots of surrounding the ref.
    Only highlight was the Messi goal.

For the sake of football you have to hope that United win the final, and I don't like United. Of course that's not how UEFA see it. There should be retrospective banning for bisquets (sp), but it won't happen.

So just like Brasil when Barca don't have an easy team to beat they resort to trying to get people sent off.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 21:40
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Poor display by both sides. Lots of cheating and whining, lots of surrounding the ref.
    Only highlight was the Messi goal.

For the sake of football you have to hope that United win the final, and I don't like United. Of course that's not how UEFA see it. There should be retrospective banning for bisquets (sp), but it won't happen.

So just like Brasil when Barca don't have an easy team to beat they resort to trying to get people sent off.
    Barca has become a joke. Sad, because they could still be the best team on the planet without continuously grabbing their faces and falling on the floor.
  13. Santiago
    Moves
    27 Apr '11 22:50
    Great team, and great play. Just makes the playacting so much more disappointing.

Surely refs know that a grabbed face and rolling around is play acting. If they are convinced of it, one yellow card would stop it in its tracks in a game.

One yellow card.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 03:37
    that ref isn't fit to officiate in league 2, never mind a cl semi. any puppet that fails for the dani alves rolling around they've broke my ankle only to be up on his feet begging to get back on the feild after 5 seconds of 'treatment' trick should stripped of his fifa badge.

talking about dani alves, i hope he breaks his leg and can never play the game again... the guy should be ashamed of himself, what a tool.
  15. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    28 Apr '11 05:41
    Mourinho said it clearly:

"Today has been shown that at Barcelona have no chance. Because the UEFA does not leave any of the other teams play against them. I do not understand why. I do not know if advertising to Unicef​​, I do not know if they are very Mourinho charged ...", friendly. "I do not live my whole life to this issue and will one day have answers. "
    The Portuguese, who eventually sent off and watching the game from the stands, said "the referee I have not said anything, just me I've laughed and applauded its decision with two fingers and nothing else. " "If I tell him and I think UEFA, my career ends today, so I just say one question: why. We could play here for three hours and the game had been 0-0, " he said.
    "If I tell the referee what I think, are eliminated. We are disposed against them can not"
    "Drogba was suspended after the semifinals of Champions, as Bosingwa, Motta could not play the final because both expelled and punished fureon Wenger Nasri after the quarter-final. Now I'm here should not be punished and should not be here (in the press room), "he said.
    Guardiola more messages
    White coach to send a message back to Pep Guardiola, the wish "that one day win a Champions white, without incident. " "I won two Champions Leagues in the field with two teams that were not Barcelona. In Oporto, a country that usually do not win, and Inter, who not won for 50 years and was not a candidate. We won with work, pride, effort and sweat, "he explained.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree