1. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 May '11 11:301 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    The only Barcelona Conspiracy I can see exists solely in the minds of two Portuguese, you and your pal Jose.
    The blindest man is the one who choses not to see.

Even in this thread there were several comments by non-Portuguese but as usual, your hatred for all things Portuguese makes it all about a country connection between me and Mourinho. Sad.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 May '11 17:24
    Originally posted by Palynka
    The blindest man is the one who choses not to see.

Even in this thread there were several comments by non-Portuguese but as usual, your hatred for all things Portuguese makes it all about a country connection between me and Mourinho. Sad.
    Even now, you see conspiracies and hatreds where there are none. I don't care either for or against the Portuguese, they're people like anyone else. But you must hate on the Catalans, and why? I cannot find a real reason, so I presume it is all in your mind. So sad; instead of trying to become better yourself, you choose to bring Barcelona down to your level.

Richard
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    14 May '11 17:331 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Even now, you see conspiracies and hatreds where there are none. I don't care either for or against the Portuguese, they're people like anyone else. But you must hate on the Catalans, and why? I cannot find a real reason, so I presume it is all in your mind. So sad; instead of trying to become better yourself, you choose to bring Barcelona down to your level.

Richard
    What do Catalans have to do with it? Catalans are not summed up by a football club. Can you stick to football?

Portuguese this, Catalans that. It's sad that you can only think in these terms.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 May '11 16:18
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Portuguese this, Catalans that. It's sad that you can only think in these terms.
    You started it, mate. You and your buddy Mourinho. Not me.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree