1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 18:06
    Originally posted by trev33
    btw the eagles will trounce denver... they're headed for the superbowl.
    So you foresee a Denver Philly superbowl?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 18:20
    Originally posted by darvlay
    So you foresee a Denver Philly superbowl?
    no. apparently they're playing each other soon. phillies will make the superbowl... denver won't reach the playoffs.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 18:24
    no. apparently they're playing each other soon. phillies will make the superbowl... denver won't reach the playoffs.
    wanna bet?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 18:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wanna bet?
    what.. you want to bet on the denver/pillies game?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 19:06
    what.. you want to bet on the denver/pillies game?
    if i was a gambling man yes, sadly it is not permitted!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 19:22
    if i was a gambling man yes, sadly it is not permitted!
    not permitted?

i'll bet you 20 canadian dollars that philly beats denver. (you can pay the equivalent in pounds - about 12)
  7. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 19:26
    not permitted?

i'll bet you 20 canadian dollars that philly beats denver. (you can pay the equivalent in pounds - about 12)
    He's a religious man.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 19:431 edit
    not permitted?

i am really intrigued Trev, how can someone. born in Ireland, living in south America, offer a bet in Canadian dollars over an American football match. You must be the most cosmopolitan man i have ever corresponded with! sadly Darvly is correct!
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 19:45
    i am really intrigued Trev, how can someone. born in Ireland, living in south America, offer a bet in Canadian dollars over an American football match. You must be the most cosmopolitan man i have ever corresponded with! sadly Darvly is correct!
    Hey Robbie - I just lost $20 to him in a bet that the Saints would go 16-0. I mailed it to him today from the Great White North.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 20:26
    i'm living in ireland... have been for just over a year now, i thought i cleared that up?

your god will forgive you, she told me so... i'll even cut it down to £10 that you'll owe me when philly win? 😉
  11. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 22:451 edit
    i'm living in ireland... have been for just over a year now, i thought i cleared that up?

your god will forgive you, she told me so... i'll even cut it down to £10 that you'll owe me when philly win? 😉
    Boy, boys! Stop it already! Betting is obnoxious, evil and the devil's work indeed. What you need to do is a friendly wager instead. If the Broncos make it Trev will have to drink Scottish ale, while eating Hagas wearing Peruvian highlands underlcothing only while singing God Save the Queen and pay 20 quid to the charity of robbie's choice. If Trev wins robbie shall eat boiled cabbage, with boiled beef, while singing Topogigio music, while wearing his diaphanous Edinburgh kilt and donate 20 quid to Trev's favorite charity. Scacchipazzo's acct# for safekeeping of the bet, I mean wager money is......
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 09:19
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Boy, boys! Stop it already! Betting is obnoxious, evil and the devil's work indeed. What you need to do is a friendly wager instead. If the Broncos make it Trev will have to drink Scottish ale, while eating Hagas wearing Peruvian highlands underlcothing only while singing God Save the Queen and pay 20 quid to the charity of robbie's choice. If Trev wins ...[text shortened]... vorite charity. Scacchipazzo's acct# for safekeeping of the bet, I mean wager money is......
    i been checking the Phillis out, there defence is awesome and they like to run the ball. Naturally given their talent and present form they seem to be favourites, but no one shall come to Denver with impunity!
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 12:44
    i been checking the Phillis out, there defence is awesome and they like to run the ball. Naturally given their talent and present form they seem to be favourites, but no one shall come to Denver with impunity!
    Their mile high advantage has never worked that well through the years. I'm telling you, their only advantage is in cheerleader good looks as opposed to the gumba cheerleaders of Phillie! My prediction: Phillie 30, Denver 14!
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 13:25
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Boy, boys! Stop it already! Betting is obnoxious, evil and the devil's work indeed. What you need to do is a friendly wager instead. If the Broncos make it Trev will have to drink Scottish ale, while eating Hagas wearing Peruvian highlands underlcothing only while singing God Save the Queen and pay 20 quid to the charity of robbie's choice. If Trev wins ...[text shortened]... vorite charity. Scacchipazzo's acct# for safekeeping of the bet, I mean wager money is......
    i'll bet you $20 that i'll have you betting by the end of the day?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    22 Dec '09 19:53
    Unfortunently he's probably right RC..Philly is playing good..... ;(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree