1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 02:07
    Originally posted by trev33
    i'll bet you $20 that i'll have you betting by the end of the day?
    I refuse to bet. No, no and no!!!! No betting, no wagering, no taunting us teetotalers from the wagering world!!!!
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 11:01
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I refuse to bet. No, no and no!!!! No betting, no wagering, no taunting us teetotalers from the wagering world!!!!
    why?
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 12:27
    why?
    Why not hunker in when the bet is I'll be betting by the end of the day? I think you owe me $20 and robbiecarrobie 20 quid! Oh, wait a minut Broncos have not won yet. I get confused. Bronco Mendenhall won last night ina blow out with BYU!
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 12:59
    Why not hunker in when the bet is I'll be betting by the end of the day? I think you owe me $20 and robbiecarrobie 20 quid! Oh, wait a minut Broncos have not won yet. I get confused. Bronco Mendenhall won last night ina blow out with BYU!
    if i owe you 20 quid that mean you've placed a bet and you actually owe me 20 quid.

denver will get their asses handed to them. phillies will over the spread as well.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 21:00
    if i owe you 20 quid that mean you've placed a bet and you actually owe me 20 quid.

denver will get their asses handed to them. phillies will over the spread as well.
    That means you placed a bet over my objections which makes you a candidate for gamblers anonymous. Pay up trev or i'll sick phil3000 on you the way I did robbiecarrobie!
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '09 21:45
    That means you placed a bet over my objections which makes you a candidate for gamblers anonymous. Pay up trev or i'll sick phil3000 on you the way I did robbiecarrobie!
    i offered a bet which you refused. ergo i owe you nothing. nothing 😛
  7. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 00:50
    i offered a bet which you refused. ergo i owe you nothing. nothing 😛
    Then don't claim you won! I bet you thought I would fall for your ruse!
  8. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 01:06
    Then don't claim you won! I bet you thought I would fall for your ruse!
    First things first, they are not the Phillies. That is the Baseball team. Trev. They are the Eagles, and they will lose to the Broncos this week. Why you ask? Because the Eagles defense is unpredictable. So is Mc Nabb
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 03:441 edit
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    First things first, they are not the Phillies. That is the Baseball team. Trev. They are the Eagles, and they will lose to the Broncos this week. Why you ask? Because the Eagles defense is unpredictable. So is Mc Nabb
    yee haw! (no one is giving the broncos a chance, but it remains to be seen)
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 05:23
    Who called them the Phillies? Not me. I said Phillie, no "S". I hate both teams anyway. Full of big cry babies. Now they're giving Vick an award voted by his teammates? For what? Complaining about being the third stringer he's hardly worth the roster spot for? Real award material indeed!
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 06:52
    Who called them the Phillies? Not me. I said Phillie, no "S". I hate both teams anyway. Full of big cry babies. Now they're giving Vick an award voted by his teammates? For what? Complaining about being the third stringer he's hardly worth the roster spot for? Real award material indeed!
    why do you hate them so my friend, what bad thing have they done?
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 11:12
    way to go nitpicking, it really doesn't matter... they are both from philly.. i'll call them both the phillies if i want, everyone knows WHO i'm talking about.

and denver will get beaten so badly they'll wish they never got on their flight.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 12:222 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why do you hate them so my friend, what bad thing have they done?
    The Eagles are a loathsome, feathery mass of badness, despicably gumba cheerleaders, objectionable players and crass fans. If you're in Phillie and it snows they pack old batteries in snowballs and throw them at visiting players. City of brotherly love my a...! Every year they get slightly hot at the end and the mainstream press wants to crown them super bowl champs. They embrace dog killers as well. Nothing to like! perrenial chokers, to boot! Have never won it all yet they get considered amomg the elite?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 14:121 edit
    The Eagles are a loathsome, feathery mass of badness, despicably gumba cheerleaders, objectionable players and crass fans. If you're in Phillie and it snows they pack old batteries in snowballs and throw them at visiting players. City of brotherly love my a...! Every year they get slightly hot at the end and the mainstream press wants to crown them supe ...[text shortened]... ike! perrenial chokers, to boot! Have never won it all yet they get considered amomg the elite?
    ok, then why do you dislike the broncos? and if i may be as bold to ask, who are the most mannerly team in the NFL, that i may pledge my allegiance to them? i thought football hooligans only existed in Europe.

rather interestingly apparently Denver did terrible last December as well, so that shall play on their minds, also i think what has happened is that their initial success had diminished as coaches of the opposite teams have got hold of their videos and analysed them for chinks in the armour. Apparently the defence gave away 200 running yds (when are you guys gonna get metric) last game! gulp.
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '09 15:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ok, then why do you dislike the broncos? and if i may be as bold to ask, who are the most mannerly team in the NFL, that i may pledge my allegiance to them? i thought football hooligans only existed in Europe.

rather interestingly apparently Denver did terrible last December as well, so that shall play on their minds, also i think what has happe ...[text shortened]... tly the defence gave away 200 running yds (when are you guys gonna get metric) last game! gulp.
    We'll get metric when you guys start driving on the right side of the road and place the freakin' steering wheel where it belongs, make yourtoilets flush clockwise and stop calling French fries chips!

I don't dilsike the Broncos one bit. I rooted fo them in their glory years with Elway, but they have now fallen a bit behind the eight ball. I am a die hard Cowboys fan, but also a realist. Broncos, like the Cowboys, seem to have terrible Decembers. Conditioning may have a lot to do with it. Colorado is one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Football hooligans exist in Phillie and Cleveland, yet I do not hate the Browns because of their stupid, nerdie nickname and because they are the NFL whipping boys for every team in need of a win(except Piitsburgh). The end zones in Cleveland are called the Dawg Pund and the fans throw dog biscuits at the visting team. Somwhat less harsh than batteries inside a snowball!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree