Cowboys win!!!!!!

Cowboys win!!!!!!

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
24 Dec 09

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
We'll get metric when you guys start driving on the right side of the road and place the freakin' steering wheel where it belongs, make yourtoilets flush clockwise and stop calling French fries chips!

I don't dilsike the Broncos one bit. I rooted fo them in their glory years with Elway, but they have now fallen a bit behind the eight ball. I am a di ...[text shortened]... throw dog biscuits at the visting team. Somwhat less harsh than batteries inside a snowball!
Lol, its vewy vewy funny, i heard that the further south one goes the more polite people become, therefore perhaps Miami is the team for me. They are equally as legendary as the Broncos. Just out of interest does anyone know why Elway would not sign for the Colts, threatened to play baseball and why he went to Denver instead?

s

Moves
24 Dec 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Lol, its vewy vewy funny, i heard that the further south one goes the more polite people become, therefore perhaps Miami is the team for me. They are equally as legendary as the Broncos. Just out of interest does anyone know why Elway would not sign for the Colts, threatened to play baseball and why he went to Denver instead?
He did not want to play for legendary for his irasibility Bob Irsay, then owner of the Colts. Elway got his way and made the Broncos a great team. Do not be misled by legendary southern politeness. Chicago folks are among the friendliest on earth. Nashville is great as well. Miami is full of a mixture of Latinos who hate each other or see the others as inferior, refuse to eat anything without fried plantain as a side dish, pickled pork ears and pork butt marinated in some objectionable red pepper sauce that makes it stink of quasi buffalo wings, and the women have behinds that make Jennifer Lopez look skinny. Look eslewhere, my friend. I am trying to protect you from the bad parts of the USA! And there are many!

rc

Moves
24 Dec 09

He did not want to play for legendary for his irasibility Bob Irsay, then owner of the Colts. Elway got his way and made the Broncos a great team. Do not be misled by legendary southern politeness. Chicago folks are among the friendliest on earth. Nashville is great as well. Miami is full of a mixture of Latinos who hate each other or see the others as ...[text shortened]... ewhere, my friend. I am trying to protect you from the bad parts of the USA! And there are many!
wow, Chicago, the home of the blues, mmm, thats appealing, who plays there? so it was a personal dislike of the owner that made Elway split the scene for the Broncos., well i do declare!

s

Moves
24 Dec 09

wow, Chicago, the home of the blues, mmm, thats appealing, who plays there? so it was a personal dislike of the owner that made Elway split the scene for the Broncos., well i do declare!
Chicago is no the home of th blues, Memphis is. Da Bears play there! Chicago is one of America's true great cities. Better than NYC with the legendary meanness of its inhabitants. Chicago people are so friendly it makes you feel welcome. I used to live there and grew up in Little Italy during very early childhood. Now life comes full circle and my oldest daughter will most likely go to college there!

Elway made a really smart move. His carreer would have faltered with the Colts and flourished instead with the Broncos. Elways is a genius businessman and has invested his football earnings so wisely he is a billionaire. Also does a lot for his community.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 09

Chicago is no the home of th blues, Memphis is. Da Bears play there! Chicago is one of America's true great cities. Better than NYC with the legendary meanness of its inhabitants. Chicago people are so friendly it makes you feel welcome. I used to live there and grew up in Little Italy during very early childhood. Now life comes full circle and my oldes ...[text shortened]... nvested his football earnings so wisely he is a billionaire. Also does a lot for his community.
today my friends is the day of reckoning, if Denver dont win i may be forced to become a Colts or a 49ers fan!

s

Moves
27 Dec 09

today my friends is the day of reckoning, if Denver dont win i may be forced to become a Colts or a 49ers fan!
May as well. Pick a team from wherever old buddy, just not from California. Objectionable bunch of windbags those people! Pick a playoff bound team like Baltimore! Or my Cowboys!

rc

Moves
27 Dec 09
1 edit

May as well. Pick a team from wherever old buddy, just not from California. Objectionable bunch of windbags those people! Pick a playoff bound team like Baltimore! Or my Cowboys!
i am going to my friends house tonight, watch the Denver game live, weeeeeeeee! we got bears from Germany, Poland, Czech republic, Edinburgh, and a twenty four year old single highland malt! aaahhh luxury.

s

Moves
27 Dec 09

i am going to my friends house tonight, watch the Denver game live, weeeeeeeee! we got bears from Germany, Poland, Czech republic, Edinburgh, and a twenty four year old single highland malt! aaahhh luxury.
Sounds like fun! Enjoy and may your team not do too badly and score at least a field goal! I envy the single malt more than the menagerie of guests!

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
27 Dec 09

I hope they win to Robbie but don't get to excited..unles they win!!!

Moves
27 Dec 09

they'll get their asses kicked... come on philly.

will anyone be shocked if NO don't win again this season? panthers won easily today.

Moves
27 Dec 09

and it begins -- 7-0
😛

s

Moves
27 Dec 09

Originally posted by trev33
and it begins -- 7-0
😛
And it shall continue. Now they had a player ejected. I have only seen that happen once in a blue moon!

Moves
27 Dec 09

And it shall continue. Now they had a player ejected. I have only seen that happen once in a blue moon!
i did a couple of little bets to make it interesting. more than 41.5 points to be scored and denver to get the last points.

s

Moves
28 Dec 09

Originally posted by trev33
i did a couple of little bets to make it interesting. more than 41.5 points to be scored and denver to get the last points.
INteresting but a failed effort. Denevr played valiantly but still fell. If you were talking about 41.5 as an aggreagte you were also off but not over. Total was 57, but Eagles won. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I hate them plumed creatures!

Moves
28 Dec 09

INteresting but a failed effort. Denevr played valiantly but still fell. If you were talking about 41.5 as an aggreagte you were also off but not over. Total was 57, but Eagles won. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! I hate them plumed creatures!
anything over 41.5 points was a winning bet. so i easily won that but lost on philly scoring last (which with the way the game went i'm not unhappy about) didn't lose anything on the game so it's all good. went a lot closer than i thought it would though. the eagles defense is bad.