Hargreaves?

Hargreaves?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

England

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by Virtue76
How about instead of having all these different threads on certain players we just start a new one called "Every Manchester United Player In History Is Overrated"

Every time a Man Utd player is mentioned be it Rooney, Ferdinand, Hargreaves etc we get the same old rubbish, "over hyped", "not as good as everyone say he is... "

Man Utd haters obviously cant see pass their noses, take at look at the league table.
as said not a man utd hater, but a footie fan, the roon and ronal in the team are the best front in country, Arsenal play the best chelsea do just enough, my team stuggle big time

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by Virtue76

Every time a Man Utd player is mentioned be it Rooney, Ferdinand, Hargreaves etc we get the same old rubbish, "over hyped", "not as good as everyone say he is... "
I'm not a ManYoo hater either... but hey! You brought up Ferdinand!!!

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
19 Mar 08

Originally posted by stoker
he has little to no skill
Well done.

You win the most idiotic post of the month award.

D

s

England

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Well done.

You win the most idiotic post of the month award.

D
thank you, i try my best

The Don

Nihon

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by Doyle78
Just wondering what people`s opinions are on Owen Hargreaves?

L know he has won domestic and european titles in Munich and that he was one of the best english players at the world cup. Furthermore, it`s his first season at Man U...

However, I have watched him closely and admittedly he has a decent free kick. Aside from that what does he do?

He rare ...[text shortened]... ut actually making tackles.

Perhaps Im being harsh and he just needs time to settle..........
He did play well in Germany. I agree he is not looking as good these days....

s

6yd box

Moves
20 Mar 08

thank you, i try my best
you must know by now that as soon as he put on the red shirt of manchester united... he become the 'best holding midfield player in world football at the moment'

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
20 Mar 08

Originally posted by spurs73
you must know by now that as soon as he put on the red shirt of manchester united... he become the 'best holding midfield player in world football at the moment'
Hey durrrrs,

where in my original post did I say that?

I'm not surprised that you agree with stoker that Hargreaves' ONLY attribute is the ability to run for 90 minutes, given your posting history.

Of course, marathon runners with no ball skills are regularly winning Champions Leagues, Bundesliga's, internationals, best English player at the world Cup, and get signed for £17m by one of the biggest clubs in the world. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

D

s

6yd box

Moves
20 Mar 08
2 edits

Hey durrrrs,

where in my original post did I say that?

I'm not surprised that you agree with stoker that Hargreaves' ONLY attribute is the ability to run for 90 minutes, given your posting history.

Of course, marathon runners with no ball skills are regularly winning Champions Leagues, Bundesliga's, internationals, best English player at the world Cup, and get signed for £17m by one of the biggest clubs in the world. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

D
I never said YOU said that...

He was the 'best english' player in a very poor england team in the world cup.

As for £17m... well you guys paid Spurs £17.5 for Carrick๐Ÿ™„
.. and lets not forget the £25m for Rio

.... and United fans have a go at Chelsea for 'buying' the Prem League championships!

c
ยฏ\_(^.^)_/ยฏ

Moves
25 Mar 08

.... and United fans have a go at Chelsea for 'buying' the Prem League championships!
Chelsea didn't buy it, it was a 2 year loan deal which is now over and the trophy is now residing in it's rightful place.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
25 Mar 08
1 edit

I think Carrick is United's most effective midfielder in the second half of the season. A snip at 17.5.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Apr 08

.. and lets not forget the £25m for Rio
2 bargains. Carrick has become such an excellent all round footballer since he moved to a big club. He doesn't stand out a whole pile because his game is based on interceptions as opposed to floor tackling.

And see Rio Ferdinand playing through the pain barrier last night to lead his team into the last 4? I think even blade might go over the trenches with him after that display of bravery.

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
10 Apr 08

he has little to no skill but a ability to run the 90 mins without breaking sweat
I'm glad we can all join together in pointing and laughing at you now.

I'm sure I speak for everybody here, when I applaud Hargreaves for his marauding performance last night. With Carrick playing the holding role, Hargreaves was free to express himself and did so incredibly in the first half.

For a player with such superb attacking attributes, I would just like to thank him for the professional sacrifice he makes every game, by doing as his manager asks of him, and concentrating on holding the midfield.

D

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
10 Apr 08

I'm glad we can all join together in pointing and laughing at you now.

I'm sure I speak for everybody here, when I applaud Hargreaves for his marauding performance last night. With Carrick playing the holding role, Hargreaves was free to express himself and did so incredibly in the first half.

For a player with such superb attacking attributes, I w ...[text shortened]... ery game, by doing as his manager asks of him, and concentrating on holding the midfield.

D
I have to agree with you there.

And I have been really impressed with Carrick of late. I wasn't a fan at first and thought we had overpaid for him but now he is looking excellent.

b

Bramall Lane

Moves
10 Apr 08

And see Rio Ferdinand playing through the pain barrier last night to lead his team into the last 4? I think even blade might go over the trenches with him after that display of bravery.

D[/b]
I'm sorry to sound like Arse Wenger, but I didn't see the match!
Genuinely... I didn't see the match.

Although I can't ever see Mr Ferdinand going over any trenches in his Armani combats.

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
13 Apr 08

...better than Beckham?

How many goals would he have scored if he had taken as many freekicks?!