1. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '11 04:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you say that there are inequities in parity in all other sports EXCEPT baseball?

How bizarre. Why is that if not the $$$$?

I think the NFL is perhaps the best at this with their salary caps and such.
    The NFL has far more inequity than baseball. Teams like the Lions stink every year while the Patriots and Colts are good every year. Furthermore the difference in winning percentages is greater in the NFL than in MLB and in recent years there have been more different teams winning the World Series too. I am not sure why a salary cap makes you feel better about this because the cause in your mind the cause of inequity is something other than money.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Aug '11 01:45
    All bets are off!! The Reds won yesterday and are winning big tonight!! Make no mistake, the Reds will be world champions at the end of the year even though they are like 20 or 30 games out. Just forget all that stuff I was saying about the teams with bigger payrolls winning year after year.

Yea!!! 😵
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '11 03:46
    All bets are off!! The Reds won yesterday and are winning big tonight!! Make no mistake, the Reds will be world champions at the end of the year even though they are like 20 or 30 games out. Just forget all that stuff I was saying about the teams with bigger payrolls winning year after year.

Yea!!! 😵
    LMAO!!

It is kind of funny that the beneficiary of the Reds hitting 7 home runs would be
    none other than "Homer" Bailey.

Ten games out in mid August......."turn out the lights, the party's over"
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    14 Aug '11 23:45

Yea!!! 😵
    Nailing the coffin closed,
    It seems every time you express thoughts of winning it all, the Reds tank.
    When you express disdain, they overachieve.

The whodey factor at work perhaps?????
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '11 03:10
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Nailing the coffin closed,
    It seems every time you express thoughts of winning it all, the Reds tank.
    When you express disdain, they overachieve.

The whodey factor at work perhaps?????
    The Reds are the worst team in the history of the Universe!! They play like a bunch of gilted school girls at the prom. (Fingers crossed)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree