it finally dawned on me

it finally dawned on me

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by gambit3
Seems like ne has not played so well in the playoffs since the NFL forced them to get rid of their video camera.
If you look in the 2 quarter you see a man on the Jets side cheating at 9:26 left.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Calamari are not octopi, but if she has a decent calamari recipe I want it!
Well it is squid and it is virtually octopus....so there!!

s

Moves
17 Jan 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Well it is squid and it is virtually octopus....so there!!
Does not even taste the same. I like pickled octopi. Calamari in their own ink is good! Calamari are smaretr than octopi, but they would be harder to understand making predictions!

R

California

Moves
17 Jan 11

Chicago Bears 92 Green Bay Packers 83 Ties 5
Bears did not have to try hard the last game of the season when they lost to the Packers.

Pittsburgh Steelers 16 New York Jets 4 Ties 0
Historically the Steelers have an 80% chance. And I just do see the Jets winning 2 times in Pittsburgh in the same year. But I hope they do.

g

Moves
18 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
Chicago Bears 92 Green Bay Packers 83 Ties 5
Bears did not have to try hard the last game of the season when they lost to the Packers.

Pittsburgh Steelers 16 New York Jets 4 Ties 0
Historically the Steelers have an 80% chance. And I just do see the Jets winning 2 times in Pittsburgh in the same year. But I hope they do.
You are expecting no defense or perhaps lots of turnovers in the Packer game?

s

Moves
18 Jan 11

I think both Bears and Jets will have their hands full. Alwayshard to play a team coming fro a come from behind win for the Jets and a team on a huge high after beating what was then considered the best two teams in the NFC like the Packers did to Eagles and Hawks. Only chance si now they ain't playing wimpy birds, but an actual fierce predator!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
18 Jan 11

Does not even taste the same. I like pickled octopi. Calamari in their own ink is good! Calamari are smaretr than octopi, but they would be harder to understand making predictions!
ok, we are going to have to have a blind taste testing for you it appears.

We will see how well you truly know your octopi, from squids, from snails, to mussels.

s

Moves
18 Jan 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
ok, we are going to have to have a blind taste testing for you it appears.

We will see how well you truly know your octopi, from squids, from snails, to mussels.
No snails for me. I detest French food! Cozze are good!

t

Moves
20 Jan 11

I dislike bird names too! I prefer cat names or even snakes. Birds are too wimpy and the only non-wimpy one, the Harpy Eagle conjures up images of Joy Behar! Yikes!
Except that Hawks and Eagles eat snakes and cats.

s

Moves
20 Jan 11

Originally posted by tomtom232
Except that Hawks and Eagles eat snakes and cats.
Not this year! Not a single bird named team left and the last one with wings is going down! Have you noticed how often bird named teams win the championship? Only the Ravens in recent years. Before that you gotta go back a long way. Most recent in college was teh Blue Hens of Delaware in FCS division in 2003 and Eastern Washington this year.

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
20 Jan 11

Bears played all of their starters in a meaningless game against Green Bay just to try and keep them out of the playoffs.
You will see why on Sunday.

s

Moves
21 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Scotty70
Bears played all of their starters in a meaningless game against Green Bay just to try and keep them out of the playoffs.
You will see why on Sunday.
Surely you don't think they knew they would face Green Bay at home in the playoffs? They probably thought if they did not eliminate them Eagles or Falcons would!

R

California

Moves
22 Jan 11

Surely you don't think they knew they would face Green Bay at home in the playoffs? They probably thought if they did not eliminate them Eagles or Falcons would!
Did you hear the Eagles are Changing their name to the Philadelpia Dogs becasue Vick want that to be the name.

s

Moves
22 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
Did you hear the Eagles are Changing their name to the Philadelpia Dogs becasue Vick want that to be the name.
Now just where did you hear such utter nonsense? Eagles are a proud franchise and indeed sold their sold o the devil, but even somethings always remain unchanged. WE do need less bird names in nfl, however. We got Falcons, Cardinals, Eagles, Seahawks and Ravens! Enough! Only three, cat names, Panthers, Bengals and jaguars. Two indian: Redskins and Chiefs. A stupid one like the Bills. And a mishmosh of other not fitting any category. When the Oilers moved to Nashville they were considering Memphis and one proposed name was "Houndogs", because of Elvis. That's as close as Vick got to his wish!

R

California

Moves
22 Jan 11

Now just where did you hear such utter nonsense? Eagles are a proud franchise and indeed sold their sold o the devil, but even somethings always remain unchanged. WE do need less bird names in nfl, however. We got Falcons, Cardinals, Eagles, Seahawks and Ravens! Enough! Only three, cat names, Panthers, Bengals and jaguars. Two indian: Redskins and Chie ...[text shortened]... one proposed name was "Houndogs", because of Elvis. That's as close as Vick got to his wish!
Well I was joking. But he should play for the cleveland pinks because their mascot is a dog.