MLB 2011

MLB 2011

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Apr 11

Originally posted by whodey
Don't let the Reds fool you. Their recent inability to hit a baseball or pitch with ERA"s of 20 runs or more are simply designed to mislead you into a false conclusion. Obviously you fell for the ploy.

Mwha, hahaha, mwahahahahahah!!
Don't worry about me. Worry about Milwaukee, St. Louis, Chicago....et al.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Apr 11

Originally posted by whodey
Just as soon as we get rid of all the convicts on the team we can get back to the business of winning a World Series!! 😠
Are you saying the current roster is a bit "Leake"y????

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
21 Apr 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Smooks, go back and read my comment stating exactly that when whodey was crowing about the Reds being undefeated and running away with the pennant.

[b]07 Apr '11 14:50

Indeed!!

All I know is that my Reds are undefeated right now. They are not just winning, they are killling teams left and right and Shorty is no where to be seen.

Where did ...[text shortened]... b]

How long before JJ leaves the fish.....just as all the others have in the past?? 😛😉
JJ signed a 5-year contract with Loria and the FISH last year... along w/ Hanley.. they did something right for a change. It had a lot to do with the new stadium being built near downtown Miami. Time to feed the fan that fed them in the first place. Not many fans show up to Marlins games, this is no secret, but it's because of many factors, most namely the weather.

As a franchise they've done pretty well. 2 world series wins in 19 years of existence. Things are looking up, besides the fact that no one in their right mind would want to drive to downtown Miami at 6pm.. we all know traffic woes!

6-0 again tonight against the Bucks... Vaminos Marleens!! 😀

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
27 Apr 11

Ok so now Los Marlins are probably the hottest team in Baseball, where are the Reds? Colorado is playing well.. um no comments for a while? Nothing about the yankees or Don Mattingly's Dodgers?

Cubbies are stinkin' up Wrigley, the O's started nice but can't hit now.. anyone else?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
27 Apr 11

Originally posted by SmookieP
Ok so now Los Marlins are probably the hottest team in Baseball, where are the Reds? Colorado is playing well.. um no comments for a while? Nothing about the yankees or Don Mattingly's Dodgers?

Cubbies are stinkin' up Wrigley, the O's started nice but can't hit now.. anyone else?
I"ll say the same thing to you that I said to whodey earlier.
The season is a long way from over and the Marlins won't win it either.

Regarding the Dodgers, they got a great baseball man in Mattingly.
Hopefully the divorce "Court" won't become a three ring circus and deprive Don his due.

Moves
28 Apr 11

6 wins in a row, the mets are coming baby!!! 😛

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
28 Apr 11

Originally posted by trev33
6 wins in a row, the mets are coming baby!!! 😛
Mets won't get past the Phillies!! Mark it down!!

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
28 Apr 11

The Reds are in Cincinnati which is where the Marlins will play them in a 3 game series this weekend. The Fish have won only 2 of their last 15 at Great American Ballpark.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Apr 11

The Cardinals find that having a designated closer is overrated as they take two of three from the Reds and seize first place in the NL Central.

With Scott Rolen back on the DL, the Reds hope Miguel Cairo can repeat his near-career-best numbers of 2010. Uh-oh.

Although the Phillies haven't scored more than four runs in a game since April 9, they have won nine of 13 since due to excellent starting pitching.

The Rockies have lost four of six in the last week, but they still sit at 14-7, a game behind the Phillies for baseball's best record. And they still have Troy Tulowitzki. So they're in good shape.

m

Moves
29 Apr 11

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
30 Apr 11

Originally posted by no1marauder
The Reds are in Cincinnati which is where the Marlins will play them in a 3 game series this weekend. The Fish have won only 2 of their last 15 at Great American Ballpark.
Um, don't look at tonight's score. Hide your eyes (Fish 7-6). Don't mind who's pitching for the Marlins tomorrow (JJ). History does mean something, possibly with confidence but maybe daily momentum might be a better player.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Apr 11

Um, don't look at tonight's score. Hide your eyes (Fish 7-6). Don't mind who's pitching for the Marlins tomorrow (JJ). History does mean something, possibly with confidence but maybe daily momentum might be a better player.
Yes the season's over and the Marlins are the best team. 🙄

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
30 Apr 11

Great response! If you say so!! 😀

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
02 May 11

Ah, 2 out of 3 against the Mighty Reds at home. We would've won the 2nd one if Josh Johnson was allowed to keep pitching.

I guess our manager was saving our ace for better teams down the road 😉

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
04 May 11

Ah, 2 out of 3 against the Mighty Reds at home. We would've won the 2nd one if Josh Johnson was allowed to keep pitching.

I guess our manager was saving our ace for better teams down the road 😉
No big accomplishment. The Lastros beat them tonight.

No matter how much you want to hope Smooks, the Phillies pitching is better than the Fish.