MLB Playoff Predictions

MLB Playoff Predictions

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
13 Oct 09

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Your memory fades lad. My predictions were made at the beginning of the season. I am standing on them. If you would like, I can copy it over for you. Remember? I picked all six division winners correctly before the season started. I already projected the LA angels winning over the Phillies in the World Series. Now, were that to come true, it would mean ...[text shortened]... me know if you have trouble finding the post. I know exactly where it is.

Have a nice day!!
Ah, that's right. I also made a pick at the beginning of the year:

World Series
Philadelphia Phillies over LA Angels in 7 games.

However, I think the Yankees will handle the Angels easily.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Oct 09

Your memory fades lad. My predictions were made at the beginning of the season. I am standing on them. If you would like, I can copy it over for you. Remember? I picked all six division winners correctly before the season started. I already projected the LA angels winning over the Phillies in the World Series. Now, were that to come true, it would mean ...[text shortened]... me know if you have trouble finding the post. I know exactly where it is.

Have a nice day!!
The title of the thread is "MLB Playoff Predictions". You didn't make any.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Oct 09
1 edit

Originally posted by no1marauder
The title of the thread is "MLB Playoff Predictions". You didn't make any.
Nice try Nancy. It is documented. I made the predictions BEFORE you made your thread. Sorry I was not at your beckoned call when you made your new thread.

Maybe it will let you sleep better tonight if you can dismiss the truth.

Have a nice day!!!

M

Moves
13 Oct 09

Torre will find a way to blow it, so it's a Philly, Yankee World Series.

I can't ever remember get 3 divisional series wrong before. Maybe my meds need to get upped.
with that in mind - time to bet the house on the all-LA world series 😀

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
13 Oct 09

Originally posted by Melanerpes
with that in mind - time to bet the house on the all-LA world series 😀
D I S S S S S S S S S S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moves
14 Oct 09

angles over yankees in 5

phillies over dodgers in 7

although i would like to see a yankees/dodgers ws.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Oct 09
1 edit

Nice try Nancy. It is documented. I made the predictions BEFORE you made your thread. Sorry I was not at your beckoned call when you made your new thread.

Maybe it will let you sleep better tonight if you can dismiss the truth.

Have a nice day!!!
We'll give you credit for 3 right. You get no credit for series where there isn't any evidence for who you might have picked so nothing for the Yankees and Dodgers winning their series'.

Boy, Roy Oswalt just missed that CY Young, didn't he?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Oct 09

We'll give you credit for 3 right. You get no credit for series where there isn't any evidence for who you might have picked so nothing for the Yankees and Dodgers winning their series'.

Boy, Roy Oswalt just missed that CY Young, didn't he?
You just don't have it in your capability to admit when someone outperforms you. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself is fine.

The fact is, I picked all six division winners correctly...months ago. I missed the wild cards. I really don't care about your "contest".
I just hope the Angels beat the Phillies in the World Series. If that happens, I expect the silence will be deafening.

I missed it...what did the Reds win again???

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
14 Oct 09

You just don't have it in your capability to admit when someone outperforms you. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself is fine.

The fact is, I picked all six division winners correctly...months ago. I missed the wild cards. I really don't care about your "contest".
I just hope the Angels beat the Phillies in the World Series. If that happens, I expect the silence will be deafening.

I missed it...what did the Reds win again???
The Reds won 4 more games than your Astros and OWNED Roy Oswalt.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
14 Oct 09

The Reds won 4 more games than your Astros and OWNED Roy Oswalt.
Funny, I recall the Reds winning the division or at least finishing above .500, which of course they did neiither.

They also didn't OWN Oswalt. Of course, Oswalt was injured the bulk of the year, but I won't make excuses for him. Hopefully they can fix his back without having surgery. It is iffy right now. Not sure what, if anything, you know about pitching, but the back and the legs are what makes a pitcher. Without either or both, they are toast.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
15 Oct 09

Originally posted by darvlay
Oh really? The Rockies winning Game 5 on the road was a foregone conclusion?
rockies won 1 game..street blew 2 games. You do the math.

u
The So Fist

Voice of Reason

Moves
15 Oct 09

i'm sticking to my original all california final

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
15 Oct 09

Yankees over LAA in 6

LAD over Philly in 5

Guitarist

@William Penn's gaze

Moves
22 Oct 09

[b] Hey all you Dodger fans[b] You were wrong AGAIN !!!!

Not many of you picked Philly on this thread. I salute the ones that did!!!
We knew all along. This teams' got balls!!!! (baseballs Russ, nothing dirty here)

w

Moves
23 Oct 09

I picked the Yankees to take it all. Granted, I picked the Cardinals to play with them but one out of two ain't bad.

So how do I know that the Yankees will win? All I can say is that the Yankees have not won a world series since 2002 so they are due. That is simply unacceptable and mind boggling for a team that spends $200 million a year. The front office should be ashamed.