1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 13:39
    Tonight, I have tickets to see a friendly between the Argentina and Canada U-20 teams. I have never been to a professional soccer match in my life. From what I hear, Argentina has one of the best U-20 teams and has won the U-20 World Cup five times.

Does anyone have some advice or etiquette lessons for me? What kind of batteries do you prefer to throw? Double As or the heavy duty types? Also, how do you prevent your bag of urine from accidentally leaking or spilling? Is it difficult to throw a bag of urine with accuracy?

I have so many questions.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:19
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Tonight, I have tickets to see a friendly between the Argentina and Canada U-20 teams. I have never been to a professional soccer match in my life. From what I hear, Argentina has one of the best U-20 teams and has won the U-20 World Cup five times.

Does anyone have some advice or etiquette lessons for me? What kind of batteries do you prefer to throw? ...[text shortened]... r spilling? Is it difficult to throw a bag of urine with accuracy?

Don't forget your road-flare and igniter!

P-
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:201 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Don't forget your road-flare and igniter!

P-
    How do people conceal all these acoutrements effectively? Is it as simple as duct-taping it to your back a la Die Hard?
  4. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:27
    Bring a towel.
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:29
    Will Messi Kaka be playing or is he over 20?
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:35
    How do people conceal all these acoutrements effectively? Is it as simple as duct-taping it to your back a la Die Hard?
    Conceal? I don't think that's a requirement.

P-
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:40

Does anyone have some advice or etiquette lessons for me? What kind of batteries do you prefer to throw? ...[text shortened]... r spilling? Is it difficult to throw a bag of urine with accuracy?

Which team will you be supporting?

If Canada, then to be an effective soccer fan, you need to learn chants about the Falklands.

And remember, this isn't NFL or basketball or rounders... you will not have a prompter telling you when and what to chant. You're on your own, Darvin.

Have a good one.

D
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:44

Loose change for target practise.....😀
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:50
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Which team will you be supporting?

If Canada, then to be an effective soccer fan, you need to learn chants about the Falklands.

And remember, this isn't NFL or basketball or rounders... you will not have a prompter telling you when and what to chant. You're on your own, Darvin.

Have a good one.

D
    Oooh, I like the idea of the chants. Can you teach me one?
  10. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 May '07 14:53
    D
    lol 😀😀😀😀😀😀
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:00
    Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight
    lol 😀😀😀😀😀😀
    Hey there, White Knight of the Ku Klux Klan. Do you have any suggestions for me or know of any good Anti-Argentina songs?
  12. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:06
    Hey there, White Knight of the Ku Klux Klan. Do you have any suggestions for me or know of any good Anti-Argentina songs?
    Ku Klux Klan ???? You'll have to explain that one to me.

Enjoy the game mate. Its U20 and while it will possibly be great to see some of the young talent coming through I doubt this will be a game you remember for the atmosphere. Like I said just enjoy the game mate.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:08
    Originally posted by 1WhiteKnight
    Ku Klux Klan ???? You'll have to explain that one to me.

Enjoy the game mate. Its U20 and while it will possibly be great to see some of the young talent coming through I doubt this will be a game you remember for the atmosphere. Like I said just enjoy the game mate.
    I will, bud. Thanks.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:17
    Oooh, I like the idea of the chants. Can you teach me one?
    Here's a complicated one to start you off... when (if) Canada have a bit of prolonged possession, shout "OLE" every time the Canucks complete a pass.

If you hear..."El que no salta es un inglés" (the one not jumping is an Englishman), make sure you start jumping.

D
  15. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 May '07 15:31
    Here's a complicated one to start you off... when (if) Canada have a bit of prolonged possession, shout "OLE" every time the Canucks complete a pass.

If you hear..."El que no salta es un inglés" (the one not jumping is an Englishman), make sure you start jumping.

D
    Ok. Can you teach me one that's not totally idiotic?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree