rooney and the FA

rooney and the FA

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
09 Apr 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ohhh thats bitter, as Deigo himself stated, the old Angles cheated themselves during
the 1966 world cup final, but hey, its alright for you. Say what you like about him, he
was the greatest evah, nobody comes close!
The linesman gave the goal in 1966 ,so, you would have to say he cheated !!
As for "fat belly beer bucket guts " he cheated and no one else !!
I think i will adopt mr Ally Mcload as my english folk hero 😵

rc

Moves
09 Apr 11

Originally posted by phil3000
whatever he did, he was the most naturally gifted footballer ever, a joy to watch, pace,
poise, skill, imagination, vision, he had everything, and you are letting a little incident
cloud your sensibilities!

p

Moves
09 Apr 11

whatever he did, he was the most naturally gifted footballer ever, a joy to watch, pace,
poise, skill, imagination, vision, he had everything, and you are letting a little incident
He will get his just deserts when the rebels in libya finnally get to him !!

rc

Moves
09 Apr 11

He will get his just deserts when the rebels in libya finnally get to him !!
when the rebels find him they will make him a folk hero too!😵

st johnstone

Moves
09 Apr 11

mr mcload took us to argentina, where was the englang team that year? rooney and co gave us a good laugh last summer, 1966 you flucked the cup won nothing since, at least we know we are poor, but south of the border you still dont know that you are there just to make up the numbers in major tournaments. whats the excuses next time too cold in russia then too hot in qatar. maradonna greatest player EVER.

rc

Moves
09 Apr 11

Originally posted by roma45
mr mcload took us to argentina, where was the englang team that year? rooney and co gave us a good laugh last summer, 1966 you flucked the cup won nothing since, at least we know we are poor, but south of the border you still dont know that you are there just to make up the numbers in major tournaments. whats the excuses next time too cold in russia then too hot in qatar. maradonna greatest player EVER.
yup, folk hero!

s

6yd box

Moves
10 Apr 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Oh, so you are not a Limey, you're a spud-eater.

Well, in that case, what the devil do you care what some Sasanach ball-kicker does? Go watch a real sport instead, like camogie, and leave the fretting about granny-botherers to your Eastern neighbours.

Richard
😵😵😵
nicely put!

p

Moves
10 Apr 11

Lets have a little look at what Ally Mcload said .."If Scotland didn'twin the world cup,they would certainly come home "with a medal " (😵😵😵😵 )
And asked what he would do after the world cup ,his reply was "Retain it " 😲😀😀😀😵😵😵🙄🙄
Behind the scenes players got involved in an unseemly row over bonus payments (they wouldn't have to worry about that one ).. money ,money money eh !

1st game against mighty Peru ...Scotland lost 1-2 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
2nd game aginst the even mightier IRAN ....Scotland could only draw 1-1 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😏

3rd game ..irrelevent by this stage 😛😛😛😛😛😉😉😉

Willie Johnson sent home in disgrace after failing a blood test !!!😵😵😵😵

Us English know we are crap and only go to make up the numbers ,but unlike you boys we dont shout are big "gob's off " about how we are going to win it !!!!

In answer to " where was the England team that year " They were in England laughing there socks off at Scotland

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

st johnstone

Moves
10 Apr 11

Lets have a little look at what Ally Mcload said .."If Scotland didn'twin the world cup,they would certainly come home "with a medal " (😵😵😵😵 )
And asked what he would do after the world cup ,his reply was "Retain it " 😲😀😀😀😵😵😵🙄🙄
Behind the scenes players got involved in an unseemly row over bonus payments (they wouldn't have to worry about t ...[text shortened]... They were in England laughing there socks off at Scotland

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
unfortunatley willie johnstone was not the only person who was not under the influence of a strange substance that year. we beat the best team 3-2 remember, with the goal of the tournament. last summer what did you do? draws against the mighty usa and algeria. then taken apart by a young average german team. btw willie johnstones "drugs" where prescribed by his club team doctor who did he play for? nottingham forrest. 🙄

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
10 Apr 11

Wot? The linesman? 😉

p

Moves
10 Apr 11

unfortunatley willie johnstone was not the only person who was not under the influence of a strange substance that year. we beat the best team 3-2 remember, with the goal of the tournament. last summer what did you do? draws against the mighty usa and algeria. then taken apart by a young average german team. btw willie johnstones "drugs" where prescribed by his club team doctor who did he play for? nottingham forrest. 🙄
Lets have a look at Scotlands world cup history .....1954 lost to Austria 1-0
lost to Uruguay 7-0 😵%
OUT FIRST STAGE

1958 Bottom of group
OUT FIRST STAGE

Scotland didn't qualify for another final untill 1974 ...OUT FIRST STAGE
(do you see a pattern emerging 😵😵 ?)

1978 😵😵😵😵😵😵
OUT .. yes you guessed it
FIRST STAGE

1982 de de da de dum
1986 rat-ta -ta -ta -tat
1990 ..beaten by the mighty Costa rico and yes you guessed it again !!! OUT FIRST STAGE yet again .every tournament ,in fact !!! btw
Remainding years ,no qualification's ,sitting at home preying England fail !!! 😴😴😴
😴😴

rc

Moves
10 Apr 11
1 edit

Lets have a look at Scotlands world cup history .....1954 lost to Austria 1-0
lost to Uruguay 7-0 😵%
OUT FIRST STAGE

Remainding years ,no qualification's ,sitting at home preying England fail !!! 😴😴😴
😴😴
no one needs to pray that Endland fall, its simply a matter of when and to what degree,
last years defeat to Germany was soo awesome i bought the German national kit to
remind myself of the occasion! At the moment i wear proudly my Argentina kit, two
stars above the badge, sun crest on the back! in honour of services rendered to the
Scottish nation

Moves
10 Apr 11

ohhh thats bitter, as Deigo himself stated, the old Angles cheated themselves during the 1966 world cup final, but hey, its alright for you. Say what you like about him, he was the greatest evah, nobody comes close!
What, not even Pele and Cruijff?

Methinks thou art mistaken. Methinks thy flag is peeking out beneath thy kilt. Methinks thou hadst better find a Scottish football hero... good luck with that

Richard

Moves
10 Apr 11

ohhh thats bitter, as Deigo himself stated, the old Angles cheated themselves during the 1966 world cup final, but hey, its alright for you. Say what you like about him, he was the greatest evah, nobody comes close!

Methinks thou art mistaken. Methinks thy flag is peeking out beneath thy kilt. Methinks thou hadst better find a Scottish football hero... good luck with that. 😛

Richard

rc

Moves
10 Apr 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue

Methinks thou art mistaken. Methinks thy flag is peeking out beneath thy kilt. Methinks thou hadst better find a Scottish football hero... good luck with that. 😛

Richard
Cruijff was ok, Pele did not render the nation much assistance, we have had not a few
great Scottish players, Gemmil you know about, Dagliesh as well, James MacFadden
for his goal against France, at the moment we do a great line in managers.