rooney and the FA

rooney and the FA

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Apr 11

Originally posted by phil3000
Lets have a look at Scotlands world cup history .....1954 lost to Austria 1-0
lost to Uruguay 7-0 😵%
OUT FIRST STAGE

...[text shortened]...
Remainding years ,no qualification's ,sitting at home preying England fail !!! 😴😴😴
😴😴
still not bad for a country of under 5m. what was the score the last time we played you? 1-0 to us, keagan manager, the last englishman to take the job, says it all about you lot.

st johnstone

Moves
10 Apr 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
What, not even Pele and Cruijff?

Methinks thou art mistaken. Methinks thy flag is peeking out beneath thy kilt. Methinks thou hadst better find a Scottish football hero... good luck with that

Richard
stick to your kung fu football

p

Moves
10 Apr 11

Originally posted by roma45
still not bad for a country of under 5m. what was the score the last time we played you? 1-0 to us, keagan manager, the last englishman to take the job, says it all about you lot.
Yes , and who qualified ?,England !!! and guess what ,Scotland stayed at home yet again !!😵😵😵
( this is to easy 😀 )

rc

Moves
10 Apr 11

Yes , and who qualified ?,England !!! and guess what ,Scotland stayed at home yet again !!😵😵😵
( this is to easy 😀 )
why is it you guys cannot have an English manager? What did you do with the last one? gave him a couple of games and then gave him the chop cause ol Beckham thought he was too big for the team and got dropped. Fergie stated it, there is no one more important than the manager, players must realise that.

p

Moves
10 Apr 11

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why is it you guys cannot have an English manager? What did you do with the last one? gave him a couple of games and then gave him the chop cause ol Beckham thought he was too big for the team and got dropped. Fergie stated it, there is no one more important than the manager, players must realise that.
To be honest , England do not have a wealth of first class international players .
Some people might think we have ,but we haven't .
Rooney's a good player and an idiot to boot ,certainly not international class .
Terry ,Ashley Cole and the whole squad are not capable of winning diddle squat ,so what do the English fa do , they panic and appoint a foreign manager ,and when that said manager realizes that he has a "bum hand " in a poker game , he sits back and takes the money . He then gets the sack with a massive payout ,and then the same old merry -go -round continues .
You had Bertie Vogts ,and i think you should get Harry Redknapp next or Jimmy Hill ...

st johnstone

Moves
10 Apr 11

To be honest , England do not have a wealth of first class international players .
Rooney's a good player and an idiot to boot ,certainly not international class .
Terry ,Ashley Cole and the whole squad are not capable of winning diddle squat ,so what do the English fa do , they panic and appoint a foreig ...[text shortened]... s .
You had Bertie Vogts ,and i think you should get Harry Redknapp next or Jimmy Hill ...
at last you talk some sense, why the rooney hatred? take it you are not a man u fan?

rc

Moves
10 Apr 11

Terry ,Ashley Cole and the whole squad are not capable of winning diddle squat ,so what do the English fa do , they panic and appoint a foreig ...[text shortened]... s .
well , I dunno, Rooney certainly does it at European level among other world class
players, as does Ashley Cole, Terry, Gerrard etc, there is no reason why he cant do it
with England. I think Harry is an excellent manager, in fact, Tottenham are my
favourite English club to watch, they are just so entertaining. Do you think Harry
would be phased by the media? not on your life, hes too wide eyed for that. Would he
take the hassle, well that a different matter. I suppose the last great manager was
Robson, he really could get the best out of his players, he had an empathy and could
communicate, but Cappelo, well, its difficult for him to express himself the way he
would perhaps like. Its a privilege to play for your country and so it should be, but
you need someone to reach the players, you need a Scottish manager my son!

Moves
12 Apr 11

stick to your kung fu football
Pfff... stick to catching the caber and Sassenach-bashing. At least you Scots are good at those.

Richard

st johnstone

Moves
12 Apr 11

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
Pfff... stick to catching the caber and Sassenach-bashing. At least you Scots are good at those.

Richard
what does pfff stand for? stick to red light areas and smokey cafes thats what you are good at.🙂🙂

Moves
14 Apr 11

what does pfff stand for? stick to red light areas and smokey cafes thats what you are good at.🙂🙂
Pfff stands for what dumb Britons (both Celtic and Germanic) on their stag party tend to do in Amsterdam's red light district and "coffee-shops": deflate rather rapidly.

Richard

V
King of the Ring-er

Moves
14 Apr 11

A bigger population than Uruguay, then?

st johnstone

Moves
14 Apr 11

Originally posted by Virtue76
A bigger population than Uruguay, then?
correct, and guess what they went a lot futher than england in the world cup,😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

p

Moves
14 Apr 11

correct, and guess what they went a lot futher than england in the world cup,😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
and EVEN further than scotland ,mind you ,any team that gets to the world cup has gone further than scotland !!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

st johnstone

Moves
14 Apr 11

and EVEN further than scotland ,mind you ,any team that gets to the world cup has gone further than scotland !!😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
omg, did you work that out all by yourself? being a supporter means following your team through thick and thin, not hiding behind your chelsea badge slagging off, the best english player in the epl, because he plays for scottish managed man u. birningham 1st cup winners, scottish manager, liverpool on the march again scottish manager. surely even you can see where i am going. whens the last englishman to manage any team in the epl to a trophey? dont worry epl will aways be best as long as you have scottish managers showing you what to do. sticking wiyh your current tax dodger manager whos next ken dodd or lester piggott.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

p

Moves
14 Apr 11

omg, did you work that out all by yourself? being a supporter means following your team through thick and thin, not hiding behind your chelsea badge slagging off, the best english player in the epl, because he plays for scottish managed man u. birningham 1st cup winners, scottish manager, liverpool on the march again scottish manager. surely even you can see ...[text shortened]... yh your current tax dodger manager whos next ken dodd or lester piggott.😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
I dont know where you got the Chelsea badge from ? not my team at all !!