Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    24 Jan '07 19:06
    Is this kid awesome or what? This kid makes me want to be a Penguins fan.
  2. 24 Jan '07 19:27
    Originally posted by slimjim
    He is absolutely amazing. Indeed, the future of the NHL. I'm predicting four points and the MVP in tonight's All-Star game.

He's also given us the best highlight goal of this year so far: his behind-the-head, on-his-back goal against the Coyotes.
  3. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    27 Jan '07 22:53
    Originally posted by darvlay
    He is absolutely amazing. Indeed, the future of the NHL. I'm predicting four points and the MVP in tonight's All-Star game.

He's also given us the best highlight goal of this year so far: his behind-the-head, on-his-back goal against the Coyotes.
    I am a Crosby fan also...well no points at the all star game, but then another player by the name of Gretzky didn't get any points in his first All star game either!!!
  4. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    28 Jan '07 19:31
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I am a Crosby fan also...well no points at the all star game, but then another player by the name of Gretzky didn't get any points in his first All star game either!!!
    Yeah but he is still awesome. He would be a better player if he would play for the stars though.
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    29 Jan '07 02:26
    Yeah but he is still awesome. He would be a better player if he would play for the stars though.
    LOL...I wonder how many teams would NOT want him !!!
  6. Donation richjohnson
    TANSTAAFL
    29 Jan '07 23:07
    Well, there's talk of moving the Penguins out of Pittsburgh...are there any available arenas in El Paso?
  7. 04 Feb '07 04:15
    The Penguins are staying right here in Pittsburgh.

Yes Crosby is awsome, makes me glad I AM a Penguins fan
  8. Standard member Frank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    04 Feb '07 06:35
    Word over here has it that he's gay. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm concerned he may be Catholic too. Now that bothers me.
  9. 04 Feb '07 06:51 / 1 edit
    Where did you hear this?
  10. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    06 Feb '07 01:47
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    Where did you hear this?
    Don't mind him, he is just looking for some attention.
  11. Standard member slimjim
    Death from Above
    06 Feb '07 03:50
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Word over here has it that he's gay. Not that that's a bad thing. I'm concerned he may be Catholic too. Now that bothers me.
    Oh go back to didlin with Maj Hoolihan Frank.
  12. 06 Feb '07 15:37
    Yeah he's good, along with Ovechkin and I'm going to mention a rookie from my Preds, Radulov! Radulov is having a great rookie year.
  13. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    06 Feb '07 16:17
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Yeah he's good, along with Ovechkin and I'm going to mention a rookie from my Preds, Radulov! Radulov is having a great rookie year.
    Yup, he sure is, and isn't getting the attention he should be. I completely agree with you!!!
  14. 06 Feb '07 16:44
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Yup, he sure is, and isn't getting the attention he should be. I completely agree with you!!!
    Thanks, someone agrees! I was watching a Preds game and the announcers said he is one of the most natural goal scorers in the league!
  15. 06 Feb '07 18:27
    Crosby gave the puck up in his own zone in overtime the other night against the Canadiens and cost the penguins the game. No matter how he may be one day, he's still pretty green around the ears.