1. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 12:581 edit
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Last time, we got shelled 8-2 but it started a great stretch for the Leafs. I have a feeling tonight is all about revenge.

I predict a 4-3 win for the Leafs in a very fast-paced exciting game.
    6-5 Pens, thanks to a hat trick from the 18 year old Jordan Stahl who has been awesome of late😲 It was indeed a fast paced game....almost 8 minutes passed to start the game before the first whistle was blown.

Let's go Pens!!!!

How are the Blue Jays looking this year Darv? I'm looking forward to the Pirates this year. First time in 14 years that there's a glimmer of hope😕
  2. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 16:09
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Many of the Experts are beginning to compare the Penguins to the Old Edmonton Oilers of the early 80's. I would be in complete agreement with that too. Young stars, with loads of hockey skills, very talanted, advanced beyond their young years.
    Mario Lameiux. Great player, Great Coach, Great Owner, and a Great Person. I wish him all the success in the world.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Mario Lameiux. Great player, Great Coach, Great Owner, and a Great Person. I wish him all the success in the world.
    I agree: It would be so nice if they could get that arena, if not still looks like they could be moved huh?

You mean he would make a good coach ?
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 15:48
    I do believe you are coming might close to TOS 3 (C)...Continue and I will put in a report against you and you utter rudeness, which is uncalled for!!!
    STFU As far as I see darv and HOH stopped arguing with you for a period but you kept dragging it on trying to get attention.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 16:08
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    STFU As far as I see darv and HOH stopped arguing with you for a period but you kept dragging it on trying to get attention.
    I have no idea what your upper case initials are all about , or what your problem is.
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 16:10
    I have no idea what your upper case initials are all about , or what your problem is.
    I have no problems with you, just that you keep arguing over nothing. It's a bit childish and foolish.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 16:23
    I have no problems with you, just that you keep arguing over nothing. It's a bit childish and foolish.
    I think you are looking at places I commented where, the post was removed, in fact two posts of a person I will not name were removed by a moderator. I completely agree with you that arguing over nothing would indeed be foolish and childish.
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 16:261 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 17:48
    I agree: It would be so nice if they could get that arena, if not still looks like they could be moved huh?

You mean he would make a good coach ?
    They don't call him Super Mario for nothing. I always enjoyed watching him play and he was also fan friendly and just a pleaure to talk to. Yes he would make a good coach I believe.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 20:03
    Originally posted by slimjim
    They don't call him Super Mario for nothing. I always enjoyed watching him play and he was also fan friendly and just a pleaure to talk to. Yes he would make a good coach I believe.
    Why not!!! If Gretzky can do it, I am sure he could also !!
  11. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 20:10
    Why not!!! If Gretzky can do it, I am sure he could also !!
    I wonder if Mario would get involved in the gambling too.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 20:361 edit
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I wonder if Mario would get involved in the gambling too.
    Wayne never gambled, son. Wayne never gambled.

And, by the way, if there's any other sports figure whom I love more than Doug Flutie it would have to be Wayne Gretzky seeing as my hometwon is right outside Brantford, Ontario... his hometown and birthplace.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 01:23
    The Pittsburg Penguins owner was on a sports talk show this evening and said they have no plans on getting an enforcer to take care of Crosby at this time. I was quite surprised, I thought that would be a move they would be making by the trade dead line, but there is still time yet, they always don't say what they are planning.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 19:31
    It's good to see that you've found someone you can win an argument with at least.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Feb '07 22:27
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    It's good to see that you've found someone you can win an argument with at least.
    Perhaps your day will come too.🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree