1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 18:57
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    You are obviously outclassed by the powerhouse of wit that is darvlay and I was trying to defend you. I have since revised my opinion and determined that you are about as valuable as moldy rat droppings.

I suppose that is why the Moderator removed his post, because of his wit??? I think not, it was because if his RUDE behavior absolutely nothing to do with having any "wit" what so ever!!! You people may be able to bully some folks on here, but it will not work with me
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 19:45
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Back on the topic of Sid, I'm really starting to dislike this boy. The Flyers are now 0-7 against the darn Pens this year. And although they kept him in check for almost the entire night, he still managed to win the game with pretty goal in the shootout. stupid kid 😠
    You are going to have a lot of years to dislike the number 87 !!!
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 19:482 edits
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    I bet you really did toss and turn all night. And in agreement with HoH, another person who outclasses you in wit, you are quite outclassed in your debate with Darv. You have given no reason for me or anyone to believe that you know any more about hockey than any of us do. So make like a tree, and get out of here.
    You will not tell me where I can and cannot go in here. You have noticed of course what you call wit, was removed by the Moderator just like common garbage, of which it was !!!

Oh, as you are concerned about my sleep. I would like you to know I actually had the best sleep I had in a while, but I appreciate your deep concern for my rest.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 21:01
    Take it easy, baby girl. Untwist your panties and just let it go.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 21:16
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Take it easy, baby girl. Untwist your panties and just let it go.
    You are very rude, try working on your chess instead of being rude to people!!!
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 21:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 22:321 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I do believe you are coming might close to TOS 3 (C)...Continue and I will put in a report against you and you utter rudeness, which is uncalled for!!!
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 13:50
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I do believe you are coming might close to TOS 3 (C)...Continue and I will put in a report against you and you utter rudeness, which is uncalled for!!!
    Do it! Hit that Cheener!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 16:45
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Do it! Hit that Cheener!
    Stamping Out Stupid...Good advice to live by...!!!
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 18:23
    Do it, sugar-tits. I dare ya.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 22:01
    Pittsburg take on the leafs tonight...Looking forward to seeing how Sidney does! Should be an excellent game, leafs are fighting hard for play off spot!!!
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 22:24
    Pittsburg take on the leafs tonight...Looking forward to seeing how Sidney does! Should be an excellent game, leafs are fighting hard for play off spot!!!
    Last time, we got shelled 8-2 but it started a great stretch for the Leafs. I have a feeling tonight is all about revenge.

I predict a 4-3 win for the Leafs in a very fast-paced exciting game.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Feb '07 22:53
    Many of the Experts are beginning to compare the Penguins to the Old Edmonton Oilers of the early 80's. I would be in complete agreement with that too. Young stars, with loads of hockey skills, very talanted, advanced beyond their young years.
  14. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 03:31
    Well I saw him on the 24th of January when the Penguins came into town and beat the Stars in a shootout. The kid is awesome and give him a couple of more years under his belt under the wing of Mario and you will see the records fall. I said it once and I'll say it again. This kid is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 05:161 edit
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Well I saw him on the 24th of January when the Penguins came into town and beat the Stars in a shootout. The kid is awesome and give him a couple of more years under his belt under the wing of Mario and you will see the records fall. I said it once and I'll say it again. This kid is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    YUP, no doubt about it...did you get to see the game against the leafs, that was a hard fought great game...Sid wasn't going great tonight, but stall was, usually the way with that team, then if he isn't malkin is....Just so much talent, and I can't get over how good they are at such a young age.

Now defence wise...I think they need some work there!!! You don't want to blow a 3-0 nothing lead all the time for sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree